Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

3 posters

Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between!

Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! Empty Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Hiiiiii~ You can call me Bridie if you like, but I'm known most places as reaperangelique or some variant of that. Roddy works though. ^^

I'm from...Cymru! That is, Wales- South Wales to be exact- in the UK. So I spout Welsh sometimes. But it's not my first language, that'd be English.

I...like to draw, I write, I love music- almost any genre and country- I like anime and manga (obviously ^^), and I'm a huge gamer. Aside of the obvious nerdishness, I am what you might call a bit of a party girl at times...>>;

I love Austria like, to unhealthy extents, and although I am almost always OOC in that damn chatbox, I swear to God I can write him properly. Honest. ...Don't look at me like that. XD

Anyhow, y'all know me by now, right?

...Cymru am byth! \o/
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! Empty Re: Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between!

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 pm

You are not fooling me...slut.

xDDD

Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between! Empty Re: Ah, bore da, nos da, and everything in-between!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 pm

LMAO I know, so slutty...orz

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 am

What does the subject line mean? And you're Welsh?! Holy cow! Okay, you're British and I just die. *dorks you*
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:02 am

I believe the subject line is "good morning, good night," Correct me if wrong.

And the Welsh is awesome. But yeah. Austria party boy... Scary, scary thing. Nothing stronger than coffee for him.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:39 am

reaperangelique sounds pretty familiar. I must have seen you somewhere before... LOL xD

More importantly. DO YOU KNOW ANY NORTH IRISH?

RULE THE WORLD WITH ME, OUI!? Then I'll let you live on treasure Island with me. xD
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 am

Don't listen to him Rod xD, he's tempting you to take drugs
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 am

NON! Stop slandering me, Alfred! This is defamation! D:

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 am

Oh my God, I wanna live on Treasure Island with you! I don't mind the drugs! XD

And yeah, it is 'good morning, good night'. XD Da iawn, Tino! Ardderchog! ^^ I'm afraid I know very little Irish, despite being half-Irish. Erin go bragh? I could tell you all about the myths and legends of Ireland, though. ^^
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 am

Nooo, there are no drugs! Don't listen to Alfie! D:

I just thought, "Hey, if you introduced an Irish to me then I would know a person living in each part of the UK! xD" Yes, do tell though. I like myths and legends. xD

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 am

Be specific. Gods? Heroes? Mythical creatures? I'm better at general Celtic mythology, actually, it comes from having played so many videogames...>>;
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 am

Gods. If they're anything like Greek gods, it will be on awesome story.

*pulls up a chair and prepares popcorn*
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:45 am

What? Story time??? *sits on beanbag and listens intently*

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am

Hmmm...well, the usual chief god of the Celtic Pantheon- from a pagan new-agey Wicca perspective, anyway- is Cernunnos, the stag god. His counterpart in Wicca, et cetera, is the Lady, who is usually some high-up goddess. Like Dana, or whatever. Speaking of her, she's often the Mother in the triple goddes thingy- the Morrigan, goddess of death and war, is the Crone, and the Maiden is usually Brid. Brid is sometimes known as Brighid, which is shortened to Bridie...hence my name. ^^

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 am

That's awesome! Once upon a time, long ago, in a different lifetime, I fooled myself into thinking I could learn to speak Scots Gaelic. I didn't get past the alphabet. ^^;;

So you're saying that you're a goddess?
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:17 am

Oooh. Pantheon is pretty famous, actually. that name always rings a bell or somehow comes up when it comes to discussing mythology and gods. Aye, NEE-SAN! I wanna hear more about Morrigan!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:26 am

A pantheon is just a group of gods- like the Greek or Roman pantheon, for example. Alright, nee-san will tell you. ^^ The Morrigan sometimes appears as a bat with big red eyebrows. although I think she's also a wolf or a crow sometimes. She's a scary woman...I think she has something to do with banshees and that sort of thing. But, as the Crone of the triple goddess group, she's also wise. As with a lot of Celtic gods, she's involved with the harvest and fertility, mostly with the deathier side of it. ...I just made up a word, I think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:09 am