Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+6
Gilbert
Lovino Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
Francis Bonnefoy
10 posters

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Feliks looked over at Toris and sighed before saying, "y-yeah, i'm totally fine." He smiled to make it more believable. This day was going by slower than he thought it would and he was exhausted. "I took them, like, at least twice already," he said softly.
    "Did you start your homework..? since we're here we, like, might as well finish it or whatever."
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 6 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Lukas Thomassen Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Lukas began to think he'd never been in a more slow and boring situation. It seemed time was subtly slowing down on purpose to make his life miserable. Though feeling melancholy and tired, his face did not show any hint of it. He heard the two Baltic students mention homework. Another normal topic in school. lukas turned his head, still resting on his arms, to watch them in his indifferent stare.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 pm

"T-Twice??..." said Toris as he tried not to worry too much. "Well...as long as you're feeling better I guess..no, I only finished my math homework..I still have to do science..." Toris replied and he couldn't help feeling tired at hearing the word 'homework.'
    Sighing, Toris got out his science homework and reluctantly started working on it.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Lukas continued to watch as Toris took out some paper and worked started to work on it. Some homework he assumed. His sideways view made him a bit drowsy. He rubbed his thumb across the smooth desk. Lukas felt the nisse sit on his hand, riding the motion of his thumb. He slowly nodded off, but caught himself before he actually fell asleep. He sat up stretching. He rubbed his eyes, and looked at the time. It'd be a while until class would end. "*Dette kommer til å bli en lang dag, er det ikke?" He asked the nisse. It nodded still cheerfully. Time dragged on at a crawl of a pace.

*It's going to be a long day, isn't it?*
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Toris seen Lukas out of the corner of his eye and seen him as he was about to fall asleep.
    'That's what I'd like to do~...I'm so tired,' thought Toris as he tried to focus on his work. However, every time he attempted to read the questions on his work sheet, his vision became blurry and his eyes began to close.
    'No, It's rude to fall asleep during a meeting,' Toris thought to himself as he forced himself to continue working.
    Allistor Kirkland
    Allistor Kirkland

Post  Allistor Kirkland Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 am

OOC:

Allistor walked down the hallway. All the classes looked rather ordinary to him. He looked into the doorway of one of the rooms. To his surprise he saw what looked like a faerie on a blond boy's desk. Curious to know what was going on, he went in. There was another blond boy, and a brunette boy with homework. Allistor's first thought of what kind of class this is was a study hall. He sat down behind the desk with the faerie. "Awright, is this a study loaby or somethin'?" Scottie asked himself out loud. He looked around. The room gave him a sense of a meeting or such, but the way some students were acting showed it to be a study hall. He grew uncertain about wanting to be there.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:39 am

Toris looked up as he heard someone enter the room. He tried to get him to leave by shaking his head rapidly, but it seemed as though the fellow student didn't see him.
    Sighing, Toris went back to working until he heard the Scottish student ask a question. "This is..a Gentlemen's club, but we haven't necessarily gotten important details as of yet; that's why we're doing homework.."
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:50 am

Tired of trying to do his math homework, he just put it away. It was just too boring to focus on. As Feliks was about to put his head down to sleep, he heard someone come in. Looking up, he tilted his head at the boy's strange red hair. Smiling, he said, "Like Toris said, this is a gentlemen's club. But it's, like, totally not the kind you would expect. We don't dress up and junk."
    "Ah, and your hair totally rad! is it, like, natural?"
    Allistor Kirkland
    Allistor Kirkland

Post  Allistor Kirkland Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Two of the boys answered his question. A Gentlemen's club? Huh. He wondered why Arthur hadn't joined. Arthur always did claim to be a Gentleman, though that was obviously not true. "Ah, and your hair totally rad! is it, like, natural?" He looked over to the Polish boy. "Aye, Tis natural." He wondered why he talked like that. Scottie looked around the room, it wasn't at all what one would think of a Gentlemen's Club. The room had an awkward atmosphere to it. His curiosity disappeared, and he was tempted to just walk out. Instead he just sat there.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 pm

"Really? that's, like, totally amazing! I've never seen anyone with,like, red RED hair, you know? People sometimes call ginger red. it's, like, totally aggravating.." Feliks would have continued; but not everyone was like his friend Toris.They don't have the patience to listen. Either way, Feliks couldn't help but feel sorry for the new 'club member'. This club had gotten nowhere thus far. He probably should have joined another club.
    "Ah, my name is Feliks, by the way," he said, just getting introductions out of the way. "and this is my friend Toris.." he gestured toward Toris; he might as well introduce Liet too.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Lukas sat up as he heard somebody sit down behind him. He looked to see a Scott with flaming red hair. He asked about the club with a thick accent. Lukas found it a bit hard to understand. Toris answered the question, and Feliks agreed with it. It seemed Feliks was getting a bit chipper again. He turned around to face the boy completely. The Nisse followed on his thumb.

"Welcome to the club of boredom." He said frankly, but his voice obviously didn't make that clear. To most people it would probably have sounded like a factual statement. He felt the Nisse climb onto his shoulder. He gave a every so slight smile.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Toris looked at the new kid and said "Hello. As Feliks stated, my name is Toris Laurinaitis, and you are?"
    The Lithuanian then looked around hoping to spot Francis, but he was nowhere to be found. 'Maybe his goal was to keep us in one room so we could be bored while he's having fun or something...' thought Toris as he looked at the creepy looking bird resting upon Gilbert's shoulder.
    Allistor Kirkland
    Allistor Kirkland

Post  Allistor Kirkland Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:51 am

The blonde sitting infront of Allistor turned around. He looked into the boys blank eyes. Allistor could usually stare people down, but this boy made him feel uncomfortable. "Welcome to the club of boredom." Allistor couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not. His voice was flat and emotionless.

"Ah, my name is Feliks, by the way," said the pole. He was starting the introductions, "and this is my friend Toris.."

"Hello. As Feliks stated, my name is Toris Laurinaitis, and you are?" Toris looked around the room as though meaning to find somebody. He didn't seem to find the person he was looking for.

"Mah nam's Allistor." He said to get his name out of the way.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Allistor. I wish I could say you came to the right place...but, it seems everyone here can sleep with their eyes open and nothing's happening at the moment."
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 pm

'How does someone, like, sleep with their eyes open?' Feliks couldn't help but think about it. What a strange...metaphor. Pouting, Feliks turned to look back at Allistor.
    "It's, like, totally boring right now. I mean, I started to do homework."

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Hearing Feliks comment about doing homework, his lip twitched as he tried to hold back a laugh. "Yeah, that almost never happens~" Toris replied as he laughed quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 pm