Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+6
Gilbert
Lovino Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
Francis Bonnefoy
10 posters

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club Empty Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

Francis whistled a happy tune as he walked along the corridor, a poster held in his hand. Stopping before a notice board, he raised it up and pinned it tightly to it, and taking a step back, he smiled at his handicraft. Satisfied, he turned around and walked off, his insides bubbling with anticipation.

On the poster, loud, blaring words shouted out to passerbys, demanding every inch of their attention.

"THE GENTLEMAN'S CLUB.

A gathering of the absolute 21st century Gentleman.

Contact Francis Bonnefoy at XXX for details.
    "

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

A few minutes later, Antonio saw the poster. The colors were garish enough to blind a blind man. He was intrigued. Who could be a gentleman in this school? He would just have to give a try. It wasn't like he was busy anyway. He needed to occupy his mind with something.

He pulled his mobile out and dialed the XXX number. He applied the phone to his ear and heard the dialing tone.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Feliciano was wandering aimlessly around the school's corridors. In the beginning, he even had somewhere he wanted to go to, but then he lost his way, and now it didn't matter anymore.

He noticed a colored poster hanging on the wall - it was impossible to miss it, first because of the brightness of the writings on it, and secondly, there was a guy standing next to the wall, apparently calling someone on the phone.
    Feliciano slipped silently closer to the poster to read it better.

A gentleman's club... Weren't gentlemen those guys who were all kind and cool with girls? This sounded pretty funny!

There was a phone number on the poster, but as he put his hand into his pocket, he realized he had left his phone in his room.
    He glanced at the other boy, wondering if maybe he was calling the same number.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 am

Antonio let the phone ring several times and there was no answer. How gentlemanly was this club if nobody answered the phone. This was bad form! He felt a warm presence and turned around as he was flipping his mobile shut.

"Lovino!" He stepped closer and hugged the other boy. "I didn't expect to see you here."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 am

"...ve?" was all he could think of saying, while he was tightly hugged by the other boy. He didn't mind it, of course; he even hugged the boy back. Still, the other was mistaken.
    "Buongiorno! But I'm afraid I'm not Lovino, I'm Feliciano, his brother~" he answered, letting the other go and staring at him with a huge smile.

It already happened that people had taken him for his brother and vice versa; he was a bit more surprised by the fact that the boy knew Lovino, and considering the way the other was ready to greet him, the boy did probably like him too - which was good news indeed, his brother was usually too grumpy to make friends in such a short time.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 am

Francis looked up from the book he was reading as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He had headed for a nearby empty classroom to pass some time, and had unfortunately gotten too engrossed in reading the new book he had gotten. Digging it out, he found that the caller had hung up, leaving him with a missed call. Blinking, he set down the book and quickly called back.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:57 am

"Feliciano? Feli!" Antonio hugged him again. He was so happy to see Lovino's younger brother. "Sorry for confusing you with your brother." He grinned. "Lovino is always talking about you. I feel like I already know you."

His mobile started to ring. He pulled it out of his pants pocket. "Excuse me, Feli. I must get this." He left his arm around Feliciano's shoulder and answered the call. "Aló? Quién habla?"

* Hello? Who's speaking?
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 am

Francis blinked. Spanish? Well, he didn't know much spanish at all, except for, "Where is the toilet?" Still, most people must say the same thing when picking up the phone, right?

"Bonjour, this is Francis Bonnefoy speaking. I'm sorry that I missed your call earlier, I was a little occupied. Although, may I know who this is?"

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 am

This voice sounds familiar, Antonio thought to himself. "This is Antonio Fernandez Carriedo. I believe we're in Miss Hedervari's class together? I had called you because I saw this garish poster in the hallway. And I think you may have another recruit. My friend's little brother is here with me looking at the poster too. We're interested!"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 am

Francis laughed lightly. Ah, so it was the same Spanish boy from before? Well, that must be fate then! Chuckling, he put his book away and stood up to leave the room.

"Ah, yes. An adorable coincidence, don't you think? Well, I'm glad you're interested, as well as your friend's brother. Shall I head over and meet you somewhere? We can discuss the club further... after all, it's pretty new."

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:46 am

Antonio held Feliciano closer and looked at him. "Yes, I think he's interested. We can wait for you here in the hallway where the poster is in case more people show up?" He didn't want to admit that he still wasn't familiar with the campus and had gotten lost several times already. In fact, he had been lost when he happened on the poster.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 pm

So the guy was really his brother's friend! As he began listening to the conversation he realized he was Spanish, and he recalled his brother complaining about some weird and annoying Spanish boy.
    He looked at him - Antionio, apparently - and decided that his brother had come to conclusions too early about him. He really seemed nice and friendly.

Always smiling, he nodded as Antonio mentioned his interest in the club.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:35 pm

((we're not in the classrooms, but calling Francis... so makes sense to do it here))

Ludwig dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up on the other line. This club might be a good distraction from his brother's sudden appearance. Or the sort of flirting he'd been doing with Roderich.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 am

"Oui, I will! Well, I'll see you there!" Francis said, laughing lightly as he began to head for the corridor, bag slung over his bag. As he strode down the long and empty hallway, his phone began to ring again. Smiling, he picked it up and answered the call.

"Bonjour! This is Francis Bonnefoy speaking. May I know who you are?" Francis said, happily. Hopefully, it would be yet another student interested in the club.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm

"The name's Ludwig. My roommate Roderich and I were interested in your gentlemen's club. Odds are, my brother Gilbert will tag along too. So what is the club like and where would we meet?"

Ludwig thought this might have been a bit abrupt, but let no one say he wasn't the type to get straight to the point.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Antonio was standing close by the poster, Feliciano close by. He'd been watching people walking back and forth ignoring it. He watched two boys, one blond and one brunette, stop and look at the garish thing on the wall. The blond one had pulled his own mobile. Antonio was pretty sure he was calling Francis.

He couldn't hear the conversation. He would stay quiet and observe them.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 pm

((everyone's still in the corridor))

Feliciano stood still and smiling, wondering how the guy who had made the poster could look like. Since he had started the Gentlemen's Club, he would probably be handsome and elegant.
    He looked up at Antonio to say something to him, and noticed that the boy was looking at the two people who had appeared on the corridor.

The taller one - a blonde with broad shoulders and a really serious expression on his face - went to read the poster, totally ignoring him and Antonio, and the called someone on the phone.
    Two new members for the club, possibly.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Walking upon the corridor, Arthur noticed a certain classroom seemed to have a few students outside. Curiosity getting the better of him, he decided to see what was going on.

"What's going on here?!" He then noticed the poster! "Gentleman's Club?!"

That definately caught his attention, him being a self confessed gentleman. This seemed like his cup of tea. He took out his phone, maybe he should call the person who arranged this? Francis Bonnefoy.... sounded french...

[ Ahh hello XD Hope you don't mind me joining in. seemed too good to pass up XD]
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 pm

(no problem with me, though... looks like we transported from the dorms to the classrooms. oh well. we're here now)

Ludwig glanced at the others just momentarily, waiting for an answer on the other end of his cell phone.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:51 pm

(Are we here now? Do we have a teleporter? XDD)

Roderich glanced around at the other students in the corridor, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a guarded expression. Despite his relative friendliness towards Ludwig, he wasn't the sort to go around making friends easily; he would have to get a good impression from these other prospective club members first. 'Are they answering, Ludwig?'
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 am

(Excuse my late reply, seriously.)

"Ah, I'm glad to know that then! Are you still in front of the poster? How about I meet you there? It won't take too long. I'm already on my way down there." Francis said cheerfully as he broke into a run, sprinting down the flight of stairs. As he turned the last corridor, he noticed the crowd of students around the poster. Smiling, he slowed down and stepped towards them.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Antonio saw Francis come from the flight of stairs at the end of the hallway. He smiled and waved at him and walked to meet him. "I'm glad you could make it."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:05 pm

"I will be here. I suppose I will see you in a few moments." He hung up the phone and looked over at the newcomers as well as Roderich. "Oh... um, hello" He wasn't entirely sure what to say. He'd been feeling brave and a bit stubborn because of his brother's sudden appearance.

Now all the confidence of dealing with others and all the ease he'd had with Roderich were gone. "Um... I'm Ludwig."

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm

'So that's the one running this club, hm?' Roderich said softly, remaining motionless and watching the long-haired blond approach. At the very least, it seemed he knew how to dress. Roderich's eyes slid back to Ludwig, who seemed ill at ease. He thought he'd better introduce himself; after all, it wouldn't be gentlemanly not to, and that was the whole idea of this thing. He nodded at the other students. 'Roderich Edelstein. Pleased to make your acquaintance.'
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:49 pm

He glanced at the boy who was coming towards them. He definitely was elegant and good-looking, with a friendly smile on his face.
    He followed Antonio, looking around and impressing in his mind the names of the others. Ludwig, the serious and soldier-like looking one, and Roderich, the elegant one with dark air.

"I'm Feliciano, piacere!" he said, giving a beaming smile to the others.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:15 pm