Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+6
Gilbert
Lovino Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
Francis Bonnefoy
10 posters

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:30 am

Francis smiled gently at him. "My name is Francis. Francis Bonnefoy. Well, let's head back shall we?" He said, beckoning for the boy to follow him back into the room.

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 am

Roderich hesitated for a moment, before following the others inside. 'Structured debauchery? Better than unstructured, at least,' he said, to no one in particular. He eyed the other students, expression blank; the blond, Francis, seemed to be rather well-behaved compared to what he'd expected. Finding another wall to lean against, he turned his attention to Gilbert, who seemed to be revelling in his brother's irritation. Roderich forced himself not to smile; it was almost...cute.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:51 am

((Did Antonio just miss Lovi's arrival? D:))

Feliciano jumped and turned as he heard the tall blonde yelling at a new entry - a boy with incredibly fair hair a skin. The two of them seemed rather close, he wondered if they were brothers.

He followed Francis' introduction and the questions and observations the others made. Art, music and cooking... they were as magic words for him. This club seemed perfect. As for the money, they didn't have any problem - if he wasn't wrong, their grandpa had provided him and his brother's with money enough for the school and other possible needs.

He wasn't sure of what a "debauchery" was, so he didn't comment on the point.

Feliciano followed the others in the room, but before going in he noticed his brother going close to the poster to read it, and he waved at Lovino.
    "Fratellooo! Come here!"

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:08 pm

"Right, well, it's nice to formally meet you." Asgeir collected his composure and followed Francis back into the room.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Gilbert thought about getting a paying job. Not enjoying the idea terribly, he figured he'd need to spend some time on flushing out his options. Maybe he could film Gilbird dancing and put it on the internet. He'd pay to see that.

Turning away from his brother, he spotted Roderich eyeing him. He grinned and winked at the other boy before turning back to his brother with a long yawn.

"My brother, I think your latest trick likes me. You should be careful about that."

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Roderich hadn't noticed he was staring until Gilbert winked at him. He blinked, before mentally scolding himself and looking away. He hoped he wasn't blushing. He couldn't make out what Gilbert had said, but he guessed it was something that would annoy Ludwig.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Ludwig smacked his brother. "Don't talk about Roderich that way," he said, glaring at him and finding a comfortable seat somewhere nearby. "It's not polite and we're just roommates. Not everyone is as determined to get into someone's pants the first time I meet them," he hissed at his brother.

He glanced at Roderich and saw he was... was he blushing? It was a somewhat cute look on him.

Now Ludwig was blushing. Had he actually thought that?

He glanced around to distract himself, trying to imagine what kinds of organized debauchery would be taking place in here. Some of the people might be entertaining to say the least. He glanced at the obvious brothers. The one seemed to have a pleasant demeanor.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Roderich jumped as Ludwig whacked his brother. He had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing. Thinking he should probably intervene- and in any case not wanting to stand around by himself- he made his way over and sat with the brothers.

'Are you two alright?'
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Sitting, Gilbert put himself between Ludwig and Roderich then tapped Roderich's hand with his fingers playfully. He grinned at the other boy crookedly as he sat beside him. He pointed to where his brother was sitting.

"Would you prefer to sit next to my brother, Roderich?"

His smile softened as he waited for an answer.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Roderich raised an eyebrow at Gilbert's question. He brushed his hair out of his eyes, avoiding the other boy's gaze.

'I'm alright where I am, thank you, Gilbert. Unless you would prefer I moved?' He gave him a sidelong glance, and a faint smile. If he was determined to flirt, or taunt him or whatever it was he was doing, then Roderich was prepared to play along.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Listening to the others talk the club didn't as bad as he'd expected.Though that poster still made it somewhat questionable...He scowled as an overly familiar voice called out to him. He considered pretending he hadn't heard and decided against it, wandering over to his brother.
    "Figures you'd be here..."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:34 pm

The smile on Gilbert's face broke for a split second. "R-really?"

He blinked and the familiar grin broke out on his face. "I would love the company. Stay here."

The white-haired male crossed his arms and outstretched ankles, turning his attention to the front of the room, where he assumed Francis would be speaking shortly. He pondered again as to how he could gain income without a regular high schooler's job. So dull.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:39 pm

'Thank you, I will.' Roderich crossed his legs, removing his glasses to polish them. It wasn't as if he needed them anyway, he thought, as he watched Francis make his way to the front.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 am

Feliciano glanced over at the two boys messing up around the dark haired one - although the tallest one looked always a bit too serious, they seemed nice enough.

"I was just passing by, but it looks like fun, eh?" he answered to Lovino, dragging him to sit down somewhere, ending up next to the three guys, and specifically the blond one. He looked at him a bit worried, wondering if the other minded him sitting there - the chairs weren't so many, so he didn't really have too much choice, and offering him a smile in greeting.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:44 am

Pushing Agseir gently back into the classroom, Francis headed for the front of the room and cleared his throat slightly. Beaming down upon the other students, he could safely say that he was quite pleased with the number that was currently in it.

"Well, now that you have a faint idea of the activities that will be held and all, does anyone else have any questions? Also, can I assume that all of you here are to join this club?"

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am

"Ahem," Berwald coughed politely and pushed the club door open. Moments ago, he'd noticed Agseir walking out then his new room mate coercing him back in. His curiosity led him to make a quick scan of the poster outside.
    Hm. Doesn't soun' too bad.

"Mind if I join y'?"

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 am

Antonio had been busy investigating the classroom to notice anybody else coming in. Some of the displays on the boards were interesting, mostly historical facts. He hard Francis' voice ask a question. He turned around and saw more boys than he'd already met. Then he saw the Vargas brothers and sauntered over to sit with them with a smile on his face.

He sat close to them and waved to Lovino and blew him a kiss. He then waved to Feliciano and then saw the tall blonde named Ludwig. His attention was diverted by the new arrival at the door. Another tall blonde. The world seemed to be full of tall blonde guys.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Ludwig glanced over at the smaller brunet. "Um... no, this is fine." He was irritated with his brother for flirting with Roderich, but since his roommate didn't seem to mind, he'd let it be. "You're Feliciano, right? And this is your brother?"

He remembered the teen had introduced himself in the hallway earlier, and Ludwig generally had a good memory for names. Names, facts figures, those were all fine for him. Social interactions... not so much.

"Were you hoping this would be one of those... you know gentlemen's clubs with the women and such or..." And he fought the awkward blush that came to his cheeks at what even he'd initially thought the club would be. "I mean, I'm happy with it as it is."
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 pm

The albino and his companion flirting like lovestruck grade schoolers and random creepy blond. Leave it to Feliciano to go sit right by these people...He heaved a sigh as he was dragged into a chair, looking around the room and deciding that, as a group none of them seemed much worth going out of his way to socialize with.

he shrugged-which was a close as he was getting to agreeing with the other Italian's statement. Noticing Antonio and what he was doing, Lovino scowled-flushing lightly before turning his attention to his brother and the aforementioned creepy blond, who was now trying to strike up a conversation with him.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 pm

"Sì, I'm Feliciano, and he's my brother Lovino!" he answered cheerfully, a bit surprised that the blonde actually remembered his name. "You're... uhm." It was a German name, he knew it... "...Ludiwg, right?"
    Luckily the boy didn't seem to mind their company, so he relaxed and waved back at Antonio.

Then Feliciano brought back his attention to Ludwig as he heard his question.
    "Oh, I didn't really know what to expect. Even if having girls around would be nice, wouldn't it? Without girls how is a gentleman supposed to practice his chivalry?"

He nodded at Francis' question. "Still" he added "I love arts and music and cooking, so I'm joining anyway."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Ludwig nodded. "It didn't sound so bad for me," he said. "It should look good on a resume or in a job interview, once you explain what the club does."

He glanced back at Roderich and his brother, wondering how they were getting on. Feliciano was at least pleasant company.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Overhearing Ludwig's conversation with the other boy- Feliciano, was it?- Roderich glanced past Gilbert, catching Ludwig's eye briefly. 'Making friends?' he mouthed, with a smile. He rather hoped Ludwig had been too engrossed in his conversation to notice his own with Gilbert.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:59 pm

"Mh, I guess so, yeah." He hadn't thought of it in that way, but Ludwig was probably right. Practical relevance of thing he did for pleasure... something that Feliciano wasn't really used to think about.

He noticed the brown haired guy looking at them.
    "Oh, piacere! I'm Feliciano!" he said, waving at him briefly.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Ludwig glanced at Roderich and nodded. "How are you two getting along?" he asked, having heard enough of the conversation to know it was going remarkably well.

He shifted in his seat a bit, trying not to be irritated by how easily his brother had, once again, charmed Ludwig's friends.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Roderich nodded at the enthusiastic Italian. 'Roderich. Charmed, I'm sure. And I assume that's your brother, is it?' They were unmistakeably related, to the point of looking like twins. Unlike a certain other set of brothers.

'We're fine, Ludwig.' Roderich gave Gilbert a brief glance; he didn't appear to be paying attention. Looking back to Ludwig, he frowned at his apparent discomfort. 'Are you alright?'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:37 pm