Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+6
Gilbert
Lovino Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
Francis Bonnefoy
10 posters

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Toris walks to the room, thinking it's a tutoring class.
    'this doesn't look like tutoring...' thought Toris as he looked around. He spots Feliks fairly quickly and he gasps in surprise. 'why am I always running into Feliks!..'
    sighing quietly, he sits in the front row, trying to avoid a dragged out conversation where he barely gets to talk. 'I suppose I'll wait to see what exactly is going on..no one is studying, is this really tutoring?...'
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 5 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Lukas Thomassen Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 am

(OoC: Yup, looks like it~!)

"My name is Lukas." Lukas nodded politely to Feliks, after all he wasn't fond of introductions. He turned the page of his book and watched as another boy walked in. Lukas acted as if he didn't notice. Too many people either annoy him or get creeped out by him once they notice he's watching them. The boy seemed weary of Feliks so Lukas said nothing to Francis of another boy joining the class.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 am

Francis smiled mischievously. "I'm glad you're doing fine then." He nodded at Lukas and Feliks before excusing himself, retreating to the back of the room to give the room and the congregation of people a satisfied beam.

Oh yes, this little idea was coming along quite well indeed.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Lukas untrustingly watched as Francis walked to the back of the class holding quite the satanic smile on his face. He looked back to Feliks and mouthed "Don't trust Francis." so Francis wouldn't notice.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Noticing what Lukas was trying to say, he immediately felt uncomfortable again. 'what now? is he, like, a freak or something?' He whined mentally. He nodded in understanding before looking around again. Feliks immediately noticed Toris sitting in the front and smiled brightly. "Toris! how'd you find me here? hmm~? since you're here, let's play a game! are you, like, good enough to beat me at chess yet?" he laughed triumphantly. His definition of 'winning' wasn't exactly accurate; as a matter of fact, to him, the definition of winning might as well have switched places with the definition of cheating. Either way, he was ready to 'win' another round of chess.

Although he wasn't necessarily thinking about much right now, the thought of what Lukas had told him was trying persistantly to take over his mind. He was feeling a little insecure, but he won't show any signs of it.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Lukas quietly kept an eye on Francis. Unnoticeably Lukas was getting agitated by Feliks loud perkiness and Francis's demonic look, he knew Francis's plan would not end well, and that caused him to read only one line of the page repeatedly.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Feliks could tell that the students were getting irritated, but this is how he is. Even when he feels uncomfortable, it's best to act like he's fine anyway, right? He sighs quietly and waits for Toris' answer, with a fake smile plastered onto his face.

'Maybe i should take another pill. this is starting to get so annoying..'
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Toris flenches as he hears the unforgettable voice coming from none other than..Feliks. He turns around slowly and smiles. "Actually..I came here for tutoring, but I have a feeling this isn't it. c-chess?"
    Toris then remembers how Feliks always cheats right before he wins. He laughs nervously and replies, "No, I'm not sure it's possible to win against you, Feliks."
    'Not if you keep throwing my pieces everywhere...' thought Toris. "Where am I, by the way?"
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:54 am

"It's basically the "Gentleman's Club" Lukas answered, "or at least that's what Francis turned it into..." He trailed off and quickly went back to reading. 'Why is every one here so odd?' Lukas couldn't help but think.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Feliks nodded and sat back in his chair, exhausted. "yeah.." he said, agreeing with Lukas. Seeing as Toris didn't want to play, he decided he would just relax a little. He doesn't have to worry about his anxiety for now, he'll just have Toris talk for him instead.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:11 am

Lukas felt the conversation getting more and more awkward. He started to feel uncomfortable, and really wanted to get out of there. He began to wish his Nisse was with him. Luckily his blank expression didn't change and no one supected a thing from Lukas. He just continued to read past the repeated line.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Francis noticed Lukas staring at him in tight scrutiny. Oh, how was it that everyone always thought he was up to something? He shook his head in fair amusement, choosing to return a watchful eye to that boy. He wasn't actually hiding anything, of course, but pretending to do so was a rather fun game to play.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Lukas was beginning to realize Francis's game. He grew more agitated.
    "For kjærlighet til Odin!" He muttered impassively. He put his book away giving up on trying to read. Now all he hoped for was class to finish and being able to leave.

[[ "For kjærlighet til Odin!" translates to the "For the love of Odin", for any one who doesn't know Odin is the Main God in Norse mythology.]]
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:43 pm

(i like your new avatar ^^)
    Feliks heard Lukas and tried his best not to laugh. He didn't understand a word of what he was saying, but he could definately tell he was angry for some reason. "so, like, what are we going to be doing for the rest of this..'get together?," he asked as he turned to Francis. He felt a little better; at least he had Toris there. It was always fun to mess with Toris; it was like his source of stress relief.
    No one else seemed to be interested exactly. Most were flirting, others were minding their business. What kind of club was this, anyway?
    'I thought that a Gentlemen's club was, like, one of those places where they dress up for women..or whatever,' he thought. He turned to the Lithuanian and whispered, "tej klasy jest zupełnie przypadkowa .. mam coś z niego za udział?" Knowing he would understand anyway. And if he didn't, this would count as messing with him: Feliks' favorite passtime.

(* this class is totally random.. do i get something out of it for participating?)

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 pm

(Thanks, Yours is great too! And I do think we'll get a credit at the end of the year for the class... I'm not sure.)

Lukas heard Feliks speak to the Lithuanian, though he didn't know what he had said 'This is the problem with people from other Countries' Lukas thought 'You can't understand a word they say!' He leaned his chin on his hand and noticed a Nisse sitting on the desk, quickly Lukas sat up with interest.
    "Hei lille venn, har jeg ikke møtt deg før." He whispered to it. It nodded and spun around. He gave a slight smile.

(*Hello little friend, I haven't met you before.)
    (It wouldn't be Lukas with out his Nisse. Smile )
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Toris looked at Feliks and said "I właściwie nie wiem, chodził tutaj przez przypadek. Sądzę jednak, odkrywa, że ​​jest dość ciekawy, więc ja zostanę..."
    He then turned to Francis as well asking "is this one of those gentlemen's clubs where we dress up all the time?"
    (I właściwie nie wiem, chodził tutaj przez przypadek. Sądzę jednak, odkrywa, że ​​jest dość ciekawy, więc ja zostanę is "I actually do not know, I walked in here by chance.However, I find it to be quite interesting, so I'll stay..")
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Lukas wasn't paying attention to the others. He was enjoy a nice conversation with his little friend.
    "Og hvor kommer du fra?*1" He asked the Nisse. It made arm motions to describe it's homeland. Lukas almost gave out a small laugh. "Kan jeg spørre hvorfor du er her liten en?*2" His voice showed slight happiness as he asked. the little Nordic Færy made more descriptive motions for Lukas.
    "Is this one of those gentlemen's clubs where we dress up all the time?" The brunette boy's question brought him back to the conversation.
    "No. This is not one of the gentlemen's clubs where we act like hosts, well, except for Frankrike." Lukas told him impassively.

(*1 is "And where do you come from?" *2 is " May I ask why you are here?" also Frankrike is Norwegian for France.)
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Noticing Lukas talking to something behind the desk, he was fairly interested in what was there. Feliks got up and walked over to the desk. "who are you, like, talking to? is it an el-" Feliks quickly jumped back when he saw the small Nisse. 'is it, like, a REAL elf?' he thought to himself.
    He's never seen an elf before..it looked nothing like what he thought it would. Actually, he was kind of expecting an elf to bring a sack of presents or something. Feliks silently cursed Finland for being so serious about Santa and the elves; there were no presents!'he is such a liar..' he mumbled silently.
    "I-is it an elf, or what..?"
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Lukas looked up to the shocked boy. He was fairly surprised he could see the nisse. 'Probably from being around Eduard and Tino so much.' Lukas thought.
    "He is a Nisse." Lukas lectured the pole dispassionately.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Feliks couldn't help but want to smile at the Norwegian's obvious liking towards the 'nisse', as he said it was called. 'So there is something he's actually interested in..' Feliks thought.
    "Oh,he, I'm sorry. So..what's he, like, doing here?" he asked as politely as he could; he was somewhat afraid the boy would get angry for talking about 'him'. Feliks started to wonder if these Nisse creatures had names for themselves other than Nisse.
    Intrigued in the Nisse(presentless elf: it was much more fun to call him that, in Feliks' opinion); Feliks waved at him happily, wondering if he would understand. He didn't know if it spoke English. He probably didn't speak Polish either..
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Toris pouted at the fact that they wouldn't be dressing up mindlessly, but he quickly got over it when he heard them talking about elves.
    'Only Feliks would expect presnts fom a "presentless elf," as he calls it. I'm afraid to enter a conversation on such a topic.."
    Toris then sat back in his chair and waited for the meeting to continue or to end; whichever happened first.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Lukas noticed Toris gained interest in the Nisse, and rolled his eyes subtly. He was getting sick of all the attention him and the Nisse were attracting.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Feliks soon realized that the Norwegian was getting tired of him and he started to feel somewhat anxious. Despite the fact that Lukas never answered him, he went back to his seat so that he wouldn't bother him anymore. When were they going to get passed introductions?
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:17 pm

By the looks of it Feliks looked like he was being rejected. Not knowing really what to do he layed his head down to rest.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:00 am

Toris watched as Feliks went back to his seat and hoped he wasn't upset. 'He doesn't look like he's sad or anything...' thought Toris.
    Toris hesitantly walks over to Feliks and sits next to him.
    "um...Are you okay?" asked Toris. This is kind of awkward, but if Feliks is upset, it would seem kind of mean to just ignore it.Especially if he's your room mate.
    "Did you take those pills?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:48 pm