Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Antonio's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Antonio's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Antonio's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Antonio's Room EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Antonio's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Antonio's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Antonio's Room EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Antonio's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Antonio's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Antonio's Room

Antonio's Room Empty Antonio's Room

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Toni finally had all his belongings delivered to his room. The boxes lined along the walls contained his books, clothes, shoes, supplies, and other assorted items he would need during his time in school.

He should unpack but that was menial work best left to an underling. He wondered who would be the one. "Oh well. That'll be for later!" He started opening the boxes he'd need right away, happily whistling to himself.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Antonio's Room Empty Re: Antonio's Room

Post  Lovino Vargas Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:33 am

((Well, I'm technically rooming with Feli and I figured someone else would invade this thread. But, since I'm bored, and it doesn't seem like anyone else is popping I suppose I might as well))

Naps-he was pretty damn sure they involved sleep.Unfortunately the one he was trying to take seemed to be lacking in it. Lovino glared at the wall between his room and the one next to it and dragged a pillow over his head.

This did absolutely nothing to shut out the shuffling and horrendously obnoxious tune. Why did he always end up in the vicinity of stupid people? There was no helping it. He stomped out of the dorm and went to tell the person just how annoying the were being.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

(And then I #fail by not being around....^^;Wink

Antonio finished pilling the boxes neatly. He was sweaty and tired from moving in and he hadn't even unpacked! Ah, but he would find a cute minion to do the unpacking for him.

Suddenly! A knock at the door! Well, who could it be, he asked himself. He went to answer the door. That knock had sounded angry. As if the person on the other side was in a bad mood. Antonio yawned, completely oblivious to the dark mood seeping under his door.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Lovino sighed impatiently as he waited for the person inside to open their door. Whoever it was was taking their damn sweet time. He added this to the growing list of things he disliked about them as he tapped his foot. "Hurry up damn it!"

The door suddenly swung open. The glare he'd fixed on the piece of wood to shifted to the dorms inhabitant. Blank, tired look, apparently didn't realize and/or care how loud he was...wonderful. "Oi! Bastard! Quit making such a racket!"

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Antonio looked at the boy in front of him, curl bouncing with each movement. And instantly fell in love. All. Over. Again. "LOOOOOVIIIIIII!" He came back to life and started bouncing at the door. He could help himself anymore and launched himself at Lovino, cuddled him and kissed the top of his head.

"You're here too?"

(Er...I don't know if they all know each other or not...)
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Lovino was just getting into his rant when the life was suddenly being squeezed out of him. He really should have taken a better look at the person he as yelling at...not that he needed to now of course, that damn Spanish accent was way too familiar. He was not happy to see Antonio...no, definitely not.

"Ahg! Get the hell off me! Why the fuck are you here?"

(Well, I suppose they do XD0

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wonderful thing that spell check...)

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"I'm here for school, of course!" He let him go. "It's the same reason you're here. But come in! My room is a mess but now that my cute underling is here, you can clean it up for me." He thanked the Virgin Mary and all her angels for sending his cute Lovino.

He walked inside the room to show Lovino where he could start.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Of course..."Lovino echoed sighing. He had to wonder what weird twist of fate kept sticking him in the same places as Antonio. Lovino gave him a dubious loo, but followed him into the room sitting on one of the boxes and completely ignoring him.

"I keep telling you I'm not your underling, clean your own fucking room..."

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 pm

He sat on the bed, close to where Lovino was sitting. "You're here so you'll clean it for me. And you'll leave it all perfect and everything in its place. You know me so well!"

Antonio tried to get closer to Lovino, "Is your brother here too? I haven't met up with anybody yet."
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 am

An annoyed look crossed his face. "Didn't I just say I wasn't cleaning for you?!" he could feel his eye twitching as he glared at Antonio.

"Where the hell else would he be?" Lovino grumbled. "If I didn't keep an eye on him he'd go injure himself or get molested or something and grandpa would be upset"

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 am

Antonio chuckled, "Okay, okay. I won't make you. I'll do it myself. Maybe your brother will help me."

He looked past the door he'd left open, looking for Feliciano. "I asked 'cause he's not with you. I thought you wanted to protect him from being molested."

He got up quickly and went to open the small fridge. "Do you want something to drink? Oh. There's nothing here." He closed the small door and tried to think of where he'd seen a vending machine. "I can go get you something if you want."
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:24 am

Lovino snorted. "Tch, figures you'd just go and find someone else to try and make do it. You're not exploiting my stupid brother"

"Feliciano is asleep, like a normal person would be this time of afternoon" He rolled his eyes."Even he can't manage to get into trouble while he's sleeping"

"Sure, took you long enough to ask..." He resisted the urge to face-palm at Antonio's stupidity. "Of course there's nothing in there, you didn't put anything there"He rolled his eyes. "No thanks, you'll probably just get lost or something and take forever to come back...."

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:56 am

Antonio just looks at Lovino and smiles. "You're right. About your brother, I mean. I bet he's adorably cute, snoring like a kitten while he sleeps."

He went back to sit on the floor, close to Lovino, but not too close. "I'll have to go to the store and buy snacks and drinks. I'm sorry I have nothing to offer you."

He looked at his watch and back up at Lovino. "You're always right. It's time for siesta. Why aren't you taking yours?" He yawned. If Lovino hadn't mentioned siesta, he would've missed it. There was still time to take it.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:44 am

"You sound really creepy you know that?" He informed Antonio, crossing his arms. "Its strange to imagine what people are like when they're asleep"

He glanced down at Antonio out of the corner of his eye and sighed. "Che...welll...j-just...don't worry about it bastard..." he grumbled.

Of course he was right, didn't people av internal clocks to tell them these things? "ell I was taking my siesta, but certain people are running about making enough noise to wak the dead, so I woke up" He shot a pointed angry look at Antono.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 am

Antonio processed what Lovino said about being creepy and brightened up. "He is snoring like a kitten!" He laughed to himself at Lovino's cuteness.

A thought occurred to him. "I'm sorry I disrupted your nap. Do you wanna take siesta with me?" He was hopeful the other would agree or at least let him go over to the room he shared with his brother for a much needed siesta.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Lovino let out an irritated sigh and didn't bother replying to the comment. Antonio obviously didn't understand the insult so that line of conversation was going no where.

He pouted. "You'd better be sorry" He grumbled."Why the hell would I want to.." he considered the idea for a moment. He was missing his siesta and there were (probably) more suspicious people to do it with. "Sure but you better not do anything weird ass hole..."

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Antonio put both hands together, "Thank you for forgiving me! Let's go to your room. Mine is a mess." He got up and waited expectantly for Lovino. He couldn't wait to see the sleeping Feliciano taking his siesta, and quite possibly naked as well. Too bad Lovino didn't do as his brother. Or did he. He'd have to wait to find out.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Chibitalia looked around the room for a few minutes and decided that it needed a bit of a clean-up but before he could even start cleaning the room he needed to get himself cleaned up first. A bit embarrassed he asked " do you have any clothes i could wear while these get cleaned?" gesturing ( i don't even know that i spelled that right ) towards his own clothes.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Antonio squealed in delight at seeing how cute and innocent Chibitalia was. And now he would be staying with him! It was almost like he won the lottery or something. "I was thinking we can take a bath and clean you up. I'll put your clothes in the washing machine. I'll look for something you can wear while they wash."

He closed the door behind him and started to rummage in the boxes on the floor. "Bravo! I found this." For some reason, Antonio had a pair of brown pants and a matching off-white shirt with a cute collar. There was an apron that matched the shirt and a bow to compliment the outfit. There was a handkerchief in the pocket of the pants that could go over Chibitalia. He put all those aside.

"Now I can give you a bath, Chibi!"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Chibitalia was happy that Spain had let him stay with him~ He had wanted to take a bath for a while now too...He also liked the outfit Spain had for him! "Its so cuuute~ i cant wait to wear it~!" He walked into the bathroom and waited for Spain to turn the bathwater on.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:00 am

Antonio followed Chibitalia into the bathroom. He kneeled in front of the tub and turned the water on, letting it run for a bit and then closing the drain. "You can start removing your clothes, Chibi." He added some bubble bath and watched the water make suds. "While that's filling up, I'm gonna take your clothes and put them in the wash, okay?"

He grabbed the dirty things he had been wearing. They looked worn out but that could be because they were dirty. He dropped them in the machine, added detergent and set it to work. He went back to the bathroom. The water was ready.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:05 am

He had his clothes on the counter by the sink and was already in the bathtub by the time Spain walked in the bathroom. "Hehehe~ The waters' really warm~" he started playing with the bubbles a bit, a look of complete happiness on his face. He shoved his face in the bubbles,closing his eyes of course, causing his face and some of his hair to get wet and ending up with bubbles on his head.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:46 am

"Ah!" He didn't catch Chibitalia from smooshing his face in the bubbles. No cry came out so he must've closed his eyes. Antonio grabbed a small towel and started to scrub Chibitalia. "You're going to glow when you come out, Chibi." He washed his hair and got all the grime off the small body.

"Okay, stay there and play for a bit. Don't drown okay!"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 pm

He giggled as Spain scrubbed him with a towel. "Okay~" he said and continues to play with the bubbles while Spain was gone. He then decided to swim around in the little space the bathtub gave him.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Antonio came back to the bathroom and sat down to watch Chibitalia. "After you're done with your bath, we're going out. We'll pick your bed and a dresser for your clothes, and some clothes of course. Then we'll go grocery shopping. There's nothing to eat here. And guess what we're having for dinner tonight?!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:17 am