Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Antonio's Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Antonio's Room

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Antonio's Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Antonio's Room

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:14 am

"Okay~" he said happily. He knew he was going to have fun. He liked shopping a lot, there was so much to look at! he liked grocery shopping too, looking at all the different foods in the store is so fun!"what are we gonna have for dinner?" he asked.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 am

"We're gonna have pasta for dinner!" He pulled the plug on the tube and pulled a fresh towel from the shelf. "Time to get out of the water or you're gonna turn into a cute little raisin. Come here, little one." He moved to the end of the tub to wrap Chibitalia in the towel.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:12 pm

"YAY!" he almost jumped as he threw his hands in the air! He then climbed out of the tub with a silly smile on his face and stepped towards Spain and the towel.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Antonio wrapped the small body in the big fluffy towel and hugged him tight. "You'll wear these clothes I got you until we get you new stuff. I don't know why I have them and whose they are but they'll do while your other clothes finish washing and drying." He then started to rub his body dry.

(I think that whatever clothes Antonio buys Chibitalia should magically turn into his usual dress and hanky. What do you think? Except for the ones he's giving him 'cause they belonged to Romano. XD)
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Chibitalia buried his face into the fluffy towel. "Hehe i like this towel~ and okay~ that sounds good~" he said with a cute face as he looked up at Spain.

( i was thinking maybe give him a couple of outfits like that one and maybe his white outfit and a couple others? idk c: )

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 pm

"All dry! You're too adorable!" He wanted to lift him and carry him around all day simply for being too cute and innocent. He took him back to his room and started to dress him with the clothes he'd mentioned earlier. After combing his hair and taking care not to touch his curl too much, Antonio took a good look at Chibitalia. "Ita-chan, you're just the best!"

Antonio grabbed his wallet and made sure he had everything he needed. "Are you ready, Chibi?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 am

"Hehehe~" He looked at the clothes he was dressed in with a smile. He walked around in the clothes for a bit and decided that he liked them "I like this outfit a lot~ " He stated with a big cute smile on his face." Yup I'm ready~" he said happily, completely ready to follow the other anywhere.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 am

"We'll have to sneak out of the building, Chibi. We don't want to get in trouble with people so if they see us, pretend you're my little brother who's visiting." He took Chibitalia's hand and walked out of the room, locking the door behind them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 am