Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Asgeir's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Asgeir's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Asgeir's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Asgeir's Room EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Asgeir's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Asgeir's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Asgeir's Room EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Asgeir's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Asgeir's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Asgeir's Room

Asgeir's Room Empty Asgeir's Room

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 am

Asgeir strolled down the corridor, dragging his bags with exhaustion, "Where the devil is my room?" He had searched for what seemed like hours, even though he was well aware that it had only been ten minutes, at most. "203, 204...213...217..." He continued to walk along the hall until, at last, he arrived at the room that was designated his," 221, finally."

He attempted to open the door, but to no avail. After trying several times, his anger began to get the best of him, "Damnit! Goddamn door open!" He erupted violently before rushing into the door, nearly breaking it and his arm in the process, and after a split moment blacked out.

When he finally came to, he assessed the damaged caused to his door and body, "Damn doors, always such an inconvenience," Asgeir looked around his room, "Wow, it's so quiet in here, reminds me of home." Pulling the last of his luggage into the room, he sat down on the bed furthest from the door, deciding not unpack. The Icelandian laid his head on a pillow which would now be his, pondering on the new places, experiences, and people he would meet in his new enviroment. As Asgeir laid on his bed, one thought continued to cross his mind.

"I wonder what Brother is doing."

Asgeir's Room Empty Re: Asgeir's Room

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:27 am

After a few hours of doing nothing on his bed, Asgeir finally decided to unpack,"This shouldn't take very long."

After 3 hours of unpacking, Asgeir realized he had been terribly wrong in his thought of swift unpacking,"Well, now that that's finally over, I guess I'll go walk around the campus." He walked towards the door, before suddenly stopping,"I'd better leave a note for whomever I'm rooming with." He walked over to his bed, and after a few minutes, sat a note down and walked out of the door.

"Dear My Roomate,

This is my bed. Not yours. If you have a problem with this, that sucks. If you insist on trying to take MY bed, you'll have a date with Mr. Puffin.

Okay, thanks, bye.
    Asgeir."

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:45 pm