Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ivan's Room of Awesome EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

Ivan's Room of Awesome

Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Ivan's Room of Awesome Empty Ivan's Room of Awesome

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 am

Ivan shoved his stuff into the dorm room and flopped down on the bare bed. He was finally here. In college. Away from the Motherland. And he had no idea what to do with himself.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Ivan's Room of Awesome Empty Re: Ivan's Room of Awesome

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Alfred stomped over to the room next to his own and pounded against the door. He hadn't seen Ivan at the Valentine's party, so he was most likely in his room. No answer came. "Yo, Ivan! Open up, dude! I bring you a vict- I mean a roommate!"

He had offered to carry Raivis' suitcase for him, it wasn't very heavy anyway (or maybe it was just because of his inhuman strength). "What's taking you so long to open, man. Don't tell me he's touching himself," he said with a snicker.

Alfred looked down at the smaller boy with a kind smile. "Don't worry, he's not that bad...except for the obvious evil. But I'm the hero! And A.K. will also protect you, tell him any time if you're being bullied, he'll cook for your enemies. A.K.'s food is rumoured to be the British government's secret weapon."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Opening the door to his own room Hendrik growled in frustration at the two people, the lit cigarette hanging from his lips " u mind keeping the yelling down? I'm sure he can hear u in there " he frowned as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

He studied the kid in the loudmouth's grasp, then back at the other kid and just shook his head.

Last edited by Hendrik Steenhoek on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Raivis stood awkwardly, and silent. "I-I can carry it." He said with a smile holding his suitcase close. He watched the man with a cigarette yell at Alfred, he laughed slightly under his breath as it happened. He looked back to Alfred as he explained about Ivan not being so bad, and that A.K. was a horrible cook. He stared at the door waiting to see the face from behind it.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:47 am

Arthur stood out of view when the other man came out of his room to complain. Was he really that short? He smiled awkwardly at Raivis, twitching from Alfred's comment. "Remember, you don't always listen to him okay Raivis! He talks nonsense often because there is nothing wrong with my cooking!" Alfred had said he looked his cooking before.

"Will you stop calling me A.K as well.... It makes me sound ghetto or whatever it is and- " That was when he came out and told Alfred to be quiet. "I apologise about him and the noise."

Of course, by now his attention was on the cigarette, a frown on his face. "Isn't smoking in this building against the rules?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Alfred put on his trademark pout, why didn't Arthur like that nickname anyway? A bit of ghetto never hurt. "Yeah, all right, A.K."

Then a miffed looking student appeared with that cool-ass cigarette in his mouth and complained about the noise he made. Alfred didn't think they had met before. "Well, sorry for interrupting you, but Ivan might not hear me when he's locking himself in the bathroom and touch himself."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:47 pm

( SO this is the part where Alfie and ghetto A.K disappear down a black hole that I think leads to rainbow land..... but I'm not entirely sure.....tests will be needed. But it will eventually spit them out somewhere else, so they can just carry on with... life... I think. SO you guys feel free to carry this thread on XDD. But for now. A.K Out >3> )

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Raivis remained awkwardly silent as he stood in front of the door. He wondered how look it would take for his room mate to answer the door, or even if his room mate was in the room. He had no clues to whether he was standing in front of an empty room or not. He watched the door intensely, ignoring the conversation around him.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Ivan was seriously considering letting whoever was out there wait till morning but it was a new start yes? And a new start meant first impressions so maybe...maybe he should try to be nice. He groaned and hauled himself up from the "not-so-comfy-but-would-have-to-make-due" bed and opened the door.

"Do you honestly need to knock so loudly?" He stared down at the shorter male with a look he hoped was somewhat friendly.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:53 am

Raivis stared up at the male in front of him. "Well, it took you forever to answer the door. He walked into the room, and put his suitcase down on the second bed. This was now not only Ivan's but Raivis' room too. "I'm Raivis, your roommate." He said with a happy smile.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:05 am

"Hmm. I vasn't aware I vas getting a roommate. Are you sure you do not vant to trade?"

Ivan leaned against the door frame and looked the shorter boy up and down. He was scrawny and mouse-like and completely uninteresting.

"How old are you anyway?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:15 pm