Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
RA Hendrik's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
RA Hendrik's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
RA Hendrik's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
RA Hendrik's Room EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
RA Hendrik's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
RA Hendrik's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
RA Hendrik's Room EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
RA Hendrik's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
RA Hendrik's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

3 posters

RA Hendrik's Room

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

RA Hendrik's Room Empty RA Hendrik's Room

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Hendrik set one of his boxes down on the floor of his new dorm room, he was rather surprised he was chosen to be a RA since he really wasn't the type who would ever be one but he really couldn't complain since he got a room of his own since his room mate was a bit of a mess. He started unpacking his boxes putting the books in the book shelves and his clothes in the dresser.

He replaced the dorm bed sheets and pillows with his own, he carefully folded the bed sheets and placed them in a box then placed them in a corner of his closet. He set about making his bed with the fresh clean bed sheets. After making his bed he went about setting up his laptop on the dorm provided desk, then went and set up his band posters on the walls. He wiped his brow it took a lot to get his room set up just the way he liked it.

He set his back pack on his bed and opened his side drawer, he took a small bag out of his his back pack and set it in his drawer along with some rolling papers. He set his pack of cigarettes on his nightstand. He could hear the voices of the other students outside his door as they made their way to and from their rooms.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

RA Hendrik's Room Empty Re: RA Hendrik's Room

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Ivan knocked on what he hoped was the RA's room. His own room seemed to be non-existent and even though the hallway was nice he did not fancy living in it. His luggage was staked neatly against the wall though the hustle caused things to fall down no matter what. He just hoped this room thing would be cleared up soon.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Hendrik looked away from his nightstand when he heard a knock on his door, he walked over and opened the door. He took note of the tall man standing in his door way, he saw the man's luggage leaning against the wall beside him and figured out what the problem was.

He moved out of the way to let the man in "room problems?
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Ivan stepped into the room just enough to be polite and to still have a good view of his things. "Ah...yes...I seem to have lost my room." He smiled and glanced at the hardly moved in space. "Unless you are busy. I can get a room at a hotel if it id to much trouble."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Hendrik nodded to the other man " ja het has been happening aan a few other students as well " he remembered being warned that some of the other students might not be able to find their rooms so he was given a small binder with a list of students and their dorm numbers "niets daar is nr need for a hotel room " he turned away from the taller man and walked to his desk and grabbed the binder that was sitting on it and flipped the binder open " wat is uw name? "
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 pm

"Ivan. Ivan Bragnisky. I am a senior." Ivan leaned against the door frame watching the RA move about. He wondered how many other students where in the same predicament. He glanced at his stuff quickly then back to the man. He looked like a hipster. A hippie hipster.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Hendrik nodded and looked down the list of names in his binder " ...Bragnisky....Bragnisky...daar u are...u are in the room across the hall " he walked back over to the other man laving the binder open on his desk, he had the feeling he might be using a lot today. standing in front of the other man again he pointed at the door across from his own "dat would be uw room "
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 pm

It took Ivan a moment to process exactly what it was his RA was saying. The mix of English and, Dutch was it?, was confusing his sleep addled brain. When he finally got it he beamed and kissed both of the man's cheeks as to be polite. His mother brought him up proper after all. "Thank you~ I vas planning on sleeping in the halvay~" He nodded and stepped out of the RA's room to test his own door.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Hendrik blinked in surprise as the other man kissed his cheeks but shrugged it off ' must be a Russisch ding ' he thought to himself " uw onthaal glad aan be some help aan u " he watched as the other man walk across the hallway to his room. " well het is a goed ding u are niets sleeping in the hallway ja? " he knew he wouldn't have been able to let the other man sleep in the hallway and most likely ended up offering the other man a place to sleep in his room floor.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:30 am

"Da da~ the hall is vide but the carpet leaves much to be desired~" Ivan quickly transferred the small pile of his belongs from the hallway to his room, unblocking the busy speedway. He stuck head out of the door and called back to his RA "Thank you for the room, it is better than I expected~"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:05 pm

" ja dat carpet isn't very comfortable " he chuckled as he watched the other man take his things into his new room " uw onthaal if u need anything u can always knock on mijn door " he waited until the russian disappeared into his room before turned around and closing his door and walking over to his window. He opened his window and grabbed his pack of cigarettes off the night stand and pulled one out, then replacing the pack on the nightstand grabbing his lighter he moved back over to the window and sat in the window and lit his cigarette.

He watched the other students walking around below as he took a drag from his smoke.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Tugging on the suitcase that trailed behind her going down the hallway, "Lilli, are you sure the RA will know what room we are in?" Yekaterina glanced back over at her younger companion giving a small smile, making sure not to lose her amoung the bustle of students walking past them. Reaching the door they needed to be as she gave a quick knock on the door, giving Lilli a sideways glance.
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 pm

The small girl walked up to her Ukrainian friend, dragging her suitcase with her hands. "I'm sure. They gave me a paper with our room and information on it, ah-" She cut off her sentence as the yellow paper slipped from in between her arm and bag, aimlessly drifting into the crouded hall of students. She sighed and dropped her too heavy suitcase on the tile floor next to her and went after it. Again. This was the third time she it had slipped out of her grasp, and she was not going to loose the one thing that gave proof of their residency!
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Hendrik's head snapped back towards the door when he heard the knocking on the door, he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and tapped some of the ash off his cigarette in his ash tray and placed it back between his lips as he got up and wandered towards the door. He raised an eyebrow as he heard part of the conversation on the other side of the door, he opened the door before the people on the other side of the door could have a chance to knock again " hallo u need some help? " he leaned against the doorframe as he held the door open his lit cigarette hanging from his lips.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 am

"Oh Lilli catch it quickly, oh um," she turned back to the room where the RA, she guessed, was standing there with a cigarette hanging from his lips. Yekaterina looked back over at Lilli then back over at him, getting a nervous look on her face. "Um my friend is recovering the paper with our information on it," she gave a nervous chuckle, then got a worried look "oh i really hope she can catch it."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:29 am

Hendrik studied the two women in front of him and nodded " come in I will get uw room information for mijn binder " he pushed away from the doorframe and waved them into his room. He walked towards his desk puffing on his cigarette as he does, he stopped by his window to put out his cigarette out in his ash tray then retched his desk and flipped though his binder " wat are uw names? "
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 pm

The paper moved down the hall on the unknown current of air. Seriously, how was it still moving? Lilli finally cought it, with her shoes, and returned to the room where her friend was now entering.The blonde grabbed her too heavy suitcase and slowly made her way into the room, paper in hand. She was not going to drop it again!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Making sure Lilli followed her, after she had returned with the piece of paper, walked into the room. "I hope we arent a bother to you, we are just a bit lost,"she gave a nervous chuckle srcatching her cheek, " I'm Yekaterina Braginskay and this is Lilli Zwingli." Yekaterina gave him thier names hoping that his binder would be magical enough to help them out, as she waited for response she took a quick glance around the room.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 am

"niets het is nr bother dat is wat I am here for " Hendrik flipped through his binder quickly locating Yakaterina's name since it was right below Ivan Bragnisky's name ' mmm must be broer en zuster ' he next looked through the binder again to find Lilli's name ' Zwingli....Zwingli.... ' he finally located the girl's name near the back of the binder " u meisjes are 2 doors down on dis side room 105 " he gave the girls a small smile " if u need anom het even wat u can always knock on mijn door het is always open"

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Heracles knocked on the door not sure if he was at the right room or not. "I'm so lost." He said to himself not sure if he was making a huge mistake or not. He thought about leaving but realized he already knocked, and so he had to stay. He waited patiently at the door feeling shy and nervous. "I hate being the new student." He said to himself sadly.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 am

Hendrik looked away from the two girls still in his room when he heardthe knock at the door, he wandered over to the door and opened it to see what looked like to be a Greek man " hallo u are lost? " he opened the door wide enough to let the man into his room.

" u looking for uw room ja? " he looked back at the other man behind him as he walked to his desk.

Last edited by Hendrik Steenhoek on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:02 am

Heracles looked to the man that had opened the door. He studied the man silently. "Um...Yes I am lost."He said as he followed the man into the room trying to calm his nerves. "I am looking for the room assigners because I have just came to this school and I have not gotten a room yet." He said slightly less nervous."

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 am

" dat would be me I have the list for the assigned rooms for dit floor " he stopped at his desk and opened the binder that was sitting there " wat is uw name? " he looked at the asian young man .

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 am

Heracles was looking at the near by females and slowly forgetting what he was doing in the first place. He then heard Hendrik's question and suddenly it all came back to him."Oh um...My name is Heracles Karpusi." He said trying to make it seem like he was paying attention the whole time.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:15 am

Hendrik nodded and went down the list in his binder, he found the other man's name " uw are in the last room at the end of the hall on the left " he closed the binder and set it back on the desk. He looked back at the Greek and gave the man a small smile " if u need om het even wat u can always knock on mijn door "

Last edited by Hendrik Steenhoek on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:44 am