Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Toris and Feliks' room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Toris and Feliks' room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Toris and Feliks' room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Toris and Feliks' room EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Toris and Feliks' room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Toris and Feliks' room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Toris and Feliks' room EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Toris and Feliks' room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Toris and Feliks' room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Toris and Feliks' room

Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Toris and Feliks' room Empty Toris and Feliks' room

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Toris walks into the dorm building, looking for the room with his number on it.
    "...Room 2432...room- ah, here it is!" said the lithuanian as he looked up at the number on the door. He then unlocked the door and walked into the room. Toris smiled at the sight of the room. the room was wide enough for all his stuff! "I wonder who my room mate will be? He's already late...oh well, I suppose I'll meet him later."
    Toris walked to an empty room and eagerly started unpacking his bags.

Last edited by Toris Laurinaitis on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Toris and Feliks' room Empty Re: Toris and Feliks' room

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Feliks walked into the room, singing to himself. He was kind of bored and couldn't necessarily think of anything to do. "Hello? is anyone, like, here?" he asked loudly. No one seemed to hear him so he walked in and dropped his bags onto the floor. 'I guess no one's here..whatever, at least I get to pick my room first,' he thought to himself. He quickly looked through the rooms, trying to figure out which one was bigger. "Oh my god! i can,like,totally paint this room hipster pink, like my house!" he said happily.
    Feliks heard some noise comming from the closet, and jumped away quickly. "w-who's there..?" he asked before looking inside the closet. Seeing who it was, he started to laugh.
    "Toris! Like, why do I always end up with you? isn't this, like, weird?" he stated, before helping the brunette put away his things.
    "I guess you get the bigger room, then," he said, pouting because he wanted to turn the room into a totally awesome one. He was even thinking about bringing his pony.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Hearing Feliks enter his room, Toris sighs as he thinks 'I should've known..Well, at least it's someone I know fairly well.'
    He then smiles at the boy helping him put away clothes before replying "Yes, as a matter of fact, it is. I wonder why this keeps happening. Could it be a mere coincidence? Oh..um..Yeah, sorry if you were hoping to get this room.."
    A few minutes pass by and he finally notices the pout on Feliks' face and he laughs a little. "I'm sorry. Maybe, If you want, we can switch at the end of the semester?"
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Hearing this, Feliks looked up and Toris and replied, "sure! if you're, like, okay with that. I guess I'll put my stuff away or whatever.."
    Getting up, Feliks walked back into the living room to get his stuff and start putting them way. He always hated having to unpack; it's just wasting time, and half the time it's harder to find things he put away than the things he left out. Nonetheless, Feliks began putting away his things.
    'Not only do I have to, like, put my stuff away..but I have to go back to school tomorrow. god, I hate having to talk to people...they always stare,' he thought to himself. Feliks looked back at his suitcase, remembering he had brought women's clothing with him as well. This was another one of his bad habits, one might say. Perhaps...that's why people find him weird...
    Feliks then got up and put away the rest of his clothes.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:18 pm

The Lithuanian watches him leave and he laughs quietly while shaking his head. "He only heard part of what I said, as expected. I wonder if he would like to do something later? Not only are we friends....sort of, we're room mates; so we might as well get along as much as we are able. Thank goodness he didn't seem to bring that dreaded chess game."
    Toris then took the groceries he decided to buy into the kitchen to put them away. "I'm glad I went ahead and bought food ,instead of having to do it later."
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:43 pm

After finishing putting his clothes away, Feliks walks out of the room to hear Toris say something about chess. "Oh! I,like, totally forgot! aww, I was looking forward to beating you again. But, I brought other games. I figured that checkers was, like, too similar. so i brought the CSI and the 'Scotland Yard' game. I bet I can beat you at those too!" he laughed. Feliks walked over to his friend and started helping him put the groceries away.
    "Should we meet the other students here later? If they're, like, there. The building was totally empty earlier.."
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:45 pm

The smile immediately disappears from Toris' face at the mention of chess, but it soon returns when Feliks informs him that he forgot it. "That's too bad, I was looking forward to it!"
    That was a lie; Toris was very happy to hear that there wouldn't be any chess in this dorm room. "CSI? that sounds interesting, we should play it sometime, then. Hopefully I can win at least once."
    'Impossible! This boy is the biggest cheater I've ever seen...' thought the Lithuanian.
    "Um, alright. I don't mind; I hope they'll be there as well. You haven't seen anyone since you've gotten to the dorms? Neither have I, besides you."
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 pm

"Yeah, I haven't seen anyone since I got here," the Polish man said thoughtfully. If this was a school, where were all of the students..?
    "I totally forgot! They're probably, like, off campus. I would ,like, totally do the same thing.." he said, smiling. At least he had somewhere to go before school started.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Toris laughed at how happy he was to figure it out. "Would you like to go somewhere, then?" As he waited for an answer, he thought 'He's not as annoying as I thought he would be. He actually quite interesting to be around..."
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:48 pm

After thinking about Toris' offer, he nodded slightly. "Yeah. We can, like, go to the theme park...or the club.." Feliks frowned slightly as he unconciously mentioned that dreaded club. People come to dance, but that's not the only thing they end up doing. He promised to himself that he would never do something so vulgar. "I would, like, totally rather go to the theme park.." he insisted.
    Seeing as it was getting cold out, he went to grab his pink and white jacket and waited for Toris at the door. "Do you usually, like, go into the haunted houses they have?" he asked excitedly. Feliks loved going to the haunted houses; as long as no one tried to grab him, he wasn't afraid at all.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:57 pm

"Hmm? Haunted house? but of course! I don't think I know anyone who wouldn't." said the brunette as he followed Feliks to the door. He then holds the door open for him and smiles as he was trying to encourage Feliks to walk out the door first.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:58 pm

"That's true," he agreed before walking out of the dorm. Closing the door, Feliks grabbed Toris' wrist and lead him out towards the theme park.
    "I am totally not looking forward to school tomorrow!" he whined. Feliks could already imagine sitting at a boring desk writing a million different essays and still having stacks of math homework; it definately was not a pleasant thought.

(ikimashou ka? Like a Star @ heaven )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 pm