Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+6
Gilbert
Lovino Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
Francis Bonnefoy
10 posters

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Lovino Vargas Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:21 pm

((Ugh, kept forgetting to post. Awkwardly hopping in now...))

Hallways: long, full of people...not places he generally enjoyed being. Lovino tried to spend as little time in them as possible, though this plan seemed to be failing today.What the hell were all these people doing? and what in gods name was that horrendously bright thing on the bulletin board?

He shoved past some person who he wasn't particularly interested in talking to and went to get a better look at it. The eye blinding sign was apparently advertising a 'Gentleman's Club'. He didn't know what it was-but, with the people at this school it probably wasn't good...

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Ludwig Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Ludwig glanced at the other man, really certain this was going to be a bad idea. He slowly worked to the back of the crowd. He tried to keep a pleasant expression on his face as he waited for the man to introduce himself and explain the club.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Gilbert rounded the corner and spotted his brother. There seemed to be a group gathered around a poster. He glanced over the young men and made a few judgments based on looks. He grinned crookedly as he approached the back of the group. Having noticed his brother's unease, he slipped forward silently.

With a light chuckle, his hand flew out.

Gotcha!
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 pm

"Aaaah!" he cried out as his brother's hand made contact with his ass and squeezed. He turned around quickly and glanced over at his brother. "The hell!" He punched him on the shoulder. "What was that for?"

He glared at him. "Arschgesicht," he hissed under his breath.

Then, realizing they'd made a scene, he looked at the others awkwardly. "I'm sorry."

(translates to Assface or butthead. If I'm wrong... let me know.)
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:17 pm

He laughed through the shoulder punch, though it rocked him back a bit. His brother was getting BIG. He laughed at the insult.

"Blow it out your face! Yes I know it's usually 'blow it out your ass,' but your face is even uglier...ass!" He laughed like an idiot, seemingly unaware of how stupid his comeback was.

Gilbert leveled his eyes to his brother, who's face was pink. "So, what are we looking at?"

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Antonio nodded to the other boys. He made note of Ludwig and Roderich. "Antonio Carriedo, at your service." He looked around to look for Feliciano. "And this here is my friend's little brother. Come on, Feli. Don't be shy!"

He noticed the smaller white haired boy approaching in what he must have thought was stealth. He stuck out like a ballerina in a bullfighting ring. He snickered to himself when he saw Ludwig's reaction to what seemed to be the white haired boy grabbing his ass.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 am

Flashing the group a bright smile and clearing his throat slightly, Francis stepped closer to the group and bowed politely.

"Bonjour, everyone. My name is Francis Bonnefoy, the organiser of this club. I'm sure plenty of you have various question on your mind right now, so why not we take this change and you may ask away?" He said coolly, making sure to keep the politeness in it. Afterall, it would not do if the forerunner sounded rude, did it?
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:19 am

"Where are we going to meet, and what kind of club is this going to be?" Ludwig asked. He might have been a bit shy at times, but he was generally straightforward and to the point. He didn't want involved in anything that would look bad on his records.

Or anything that would be breaking the rules.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 am

Francis blinked slightly at the blonde's straightforward tone, but smiled nonetheless.

"The club meeting will be held here" Francis said, pointing to the classroom nearby with his thumb, "I've already checked, this room was used by the drama club until it was been disbanded last year, and no one has claimed it yet. As for the activities, I was thinking of a varity of things that could be held, such as wine appreciation, music concerts, and art appreciation. Going further, I even daresay we might include things like cooking, arts and crafts, or even gardening. Does that asnwer your question?"

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:32 am

Antonio raised his hand. "Do we have to pay any fees? If we'll be doing those activities, how are they getting paid for? I don't have much spending money."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

"Agreed. I'll be looking for a job soon, myself," Ludwig said. He was going to check on construction jobs, perhaps something at the cafeteria. "What is going to be expected of us financially?"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:38 am

"Drama was shut down? That sucks..." He muttered. Looking around at the group of boys, he realized that he didn't even know most of them. Perhaps it would be good to join such a club...get to know people. He could even include Gilbird.

He didn't give a crap about wine.

Although the arts...

Gilbert waved his hands in the air. "Oy! I like the arts concept."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 am

Francis shook his head lightly. "Non, from what I have researched, this school would usually sponsor activities that it gives the green light of, such as the tickets to expensive musical concerts. Of course, I personally feel that it would be better not to take advantage of that too much, so if we were to be doing something less... extravagant, like cooking, then the expenses should come from our own pocket. Sounds good?"

He turned to the platinum blonde that had called him "Oy." and smiled lightly at him. "I'm glad that you do then. And my name is Francis."

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 am

Asgeir wandered through the corridors for about an hour before finding a room that seemed appealing, "A gentleman's club, huh? Sounds like my kind of place." He walked into the room, hoping that he had made a good decision, but the host of unknown characters quickly told him otherwise, gazing around the room, he finally stated, "Hallo, everyone."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 am

Ludwig waved to the newcomer. "Well, I'll still have to find a job, then, but I should be okay, but I think the group sounds like a good idea. Should we go into the room now?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:10 am

"Ah, yes, of course!" Francis said, quickly pulling a key out of his pocket and unlocking the door, he ushered the others in. "Forgive my manners for making all of you stay outside like that."

Turning to the new comer, Francis smiled and said, "Hello there. And you are?"

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 am

Asgeir awkwardly waved to the room, "Hallo, I'm Asgeir, I'm new here," "What a stupid response, obviously you are new here."
    He quickly noticed that, unlike most gentleman's clubs in his home, there were no females in plain view, "So this is your gentleman's club?.....It seems a bit.....lacking."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:19 am

Gilbert nudged his brother as he walked into the room. "Eh, guess I'll need to find a way to make some money too. Where do you plan to work?"

He watched the newcomer as he awkwardly entered the room. The young man seemed like he knew what a real gentlemen's club was. Maybe he'd have to get to know him. It seemed they may have common interests.

Heh...
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 am

Francis wondered why there were so many straightforward people. Wasn't it said that such people were rare?

"Well, this is a pretty new club, in fact, it was just created, as of today. As such, it's still in the recruitment stage. Although, do share with us. What was the Gentleman's club that you are used to like?"

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 am

"Well," Asgeir was a tad uneasy answering the question, "There were women....and there was entertainment....and liquor...," He thought of an easier way to put it, "The Gentleman's clubs I'm used to are essentially structured debauchery, much more fun and lively than your club in it's current state...."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 am

Francis stared blankly at Asgeir for a moment. "Uh... Well.." Debauchery? In a high school club? "I'm not too sure what you used to do, but I was thinking of something more... tame." No, he just couldn't get that idea out of his head. I mean, sure, it might be all fun and all, but he wasn't too sure... maybe he should ask for some opinions.

Turning to address the rest of the room, he asked, "What do all of you think?"

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am

Antonio followed everybody else in. He waved at the new boy. He said his name was Asgeir. He better write that down or he was sure to forget his name. He almost laughed out loud when he heard his own explanation of what a gentleman's club was. He was right on the debauchery part but he wasn't gonna say that.

"We're all underage and in high school. We can't really have," Antonio waved his hand so he wouldn't have to say things other than debauchery. "Well, that's what I think anyway."

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:28 am

Asgeir suddenly blushed with embarrassment, "I'm sorry, for a moment I had forgotten this was a high school club, with a misleading name like The Gentleman's Club, sorry for the confusion." ... "Maybe it's about time I finish touring campus." He turned to everyone, "I must be going now, however it was nice to make all of your acquaintances." He walked out of the doorway, holding his head in shame, "Well that went badly."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:41 am

Francis blinked, and quickly strode out of the door to catch up with the leaving boy.

"Ah, hey! Asgeir? I suppose the name was quite misleading, but anyway, you're still welcome to join!" Francis called out to him. It was a bit of a waste to see him leaving like that. After all, someone who thought debauchery should be in high school clubs was definitely very, very interesting. In a way. Somehow.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:03 am

Asgeir stopped and turned to the blonde individual, comtemplating on whether to join or not, before quickly realising he had nothing else going on, "Oh....if that is the case, I will join," He walked back to the classroom before remembering something, "I don't believe I caught your name, Mr. Blondie."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:43 pm