Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+6
Gilbert
Lovino Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
Francis Bonnefoy
10 posters

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Ludwig Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Ludwig nodded. "I'm fine." It was petty, and he knew it, to always be so jealous of his brother, so he did his best to brush off his unease. Gilbert was Gilbert, and if Ludwig couldn't step up his own social abilities to match him, then he couldn't expect differently than for the other man to steal friends, crushes and dates, as he'd done for quite some time now.

He smiled over at Feliciano, trying not to make it so strained as the other man exuberantly told Roderich his name. He was entertaining, at least.

Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club - Page 4 Empty Re: Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

'...Hmm.' It wasn't a very convincing answer, but Roderich didn't press the matter. Instead, he made a mental note to ask him again later- they were bound to be alone at some point, they were roommates. He sat back in his seat, musing over that fact and waiting for this Francis character to make his speech.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Antonio watched the interaction between all five boys as if he had been watching paint dry or grass grow. It was absolutely uninteresting to him. He was at least sitting close to Lovino and that counted for something. He really liked the little guy. He waited patiently for Francis to get started on whatever else he was gonna say.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Asgeir stood awkwardly in the corner of the room, before noticing the tall blonde in the room, "Hmm, he seems nice enough." He walked over to Berwald before extending his hand in a friendly gesture, "Hallo, my name's Asgeir Hjerndahnn, you are?"
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 am

Lovino opened his mouth to tell his brother not to go giving his name to random strangers and closed it again-it was probably a pointless endeavor anyway. Frenchy at the front of the room didn't seem to be saying anything important and he yawned boredly, half listening to his siblings conversation (Not) watching Antonio out of the corner of his eye.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 am

Gilbert kicked back in his seat, causing the chair to tilt back on its back legs. He eyed the newcomers--two boys who were obviously brothers. The one seemed a little spastic, but the other...with his somewhat more cynical outlook (at least seemingly), was rather amusing to Gilbert.

He uncrossed his ankles and re-crossed them, then reached over to tug on his brother's earlobe. "Hey. Introduce me."

(Gilbert's an asshole...the extent even surprises me)
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 am

Francis sighed and shrugged a little. Well, since they were all so excited, then he could just get this done quickly.

Pulling a blank piece of paper out from his bag, he flashed it to the room and cleared his throat. Loudly.

"Well, if you're interested in joining this club, just put your name down here, and it'll be done!" He said, making sure that he was heard above the settling commotion.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 am

Antonio got up and snatched the paper from Francis' hand. He quickly wrote his name with the pen he pulled out of nowhere. He also drew a couple of tomatoes, one chasing the other and went back to his seat, leaving the sheet of paper on the desk.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Ludwig gaped and tilted his head to his side to prevent his brother from ripping his ear off.

"Will you stop that? Can you try being a normal human being for once? These are Feliciano and Lovino."

He elbowed the pale haired man in the ribs. "Now lay off." He stood and headed for the desk to sign the paper. His signature was perfect, each letter curled perfectly and steadily.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Sighing at Gilbert and Ludwig's antics, Roderich stood to follow the blond. 'If you're signing up, I suppose I will. It can't hurt.' He patted himself down, finding a pen made to look like a quill- in lieu of a real quill, which he preferred to use for writing music but was slightly impractical otherwise. He signed his name with a flourish, noting Ludwig's typically precise signature.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Feliciano looked at the white haired boy deciding that he was bit creepy. As Ludwig and the other with a German name stood to go and sign the paper, he turned to his brother and Antonio.
    "Are you coming, sì?"

He reached the desk and signed up; his handwriting definitely messy but somehow artistic.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 am

Gilbert watched as those around him left to sign the paper. He should probably do that.

Standing, he grunted as he stretched his limbs. Too much excitement for one day. He thought he'd go back to his dorm and play with Gilbird for a bit, then figure out the income situation. Perhaps he could even take a nap before he went out tonight.

He stood and waited in a small line for the signup sheet, then quickly threw his scrawl down onto the paper, neglecting to put a surname down after "Gilbert & Gilbird."

Once out of the room, he walked down the hall quickly toward his dorm. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and allowed his shoulders to slump. God, he was tired.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 am

Ludwig glanced at his brother, noting the strange demeanor. He wasn't used to his brother looking anything but confident. It was possible the move had simply tired him out, but he knew he'd question him later to make sure he was okay. Gilbert could be annoying as hell and was almost guaranteed to embarrass the hell out of him, but he was still Ludwig's brother.

He glanced around at the others, then looked to Roderich. "I think I should check on my brother. That was strange for him to leave like that." He looked over at Feliciano and smiled. "It was nice to meet you. I will see you around campus."

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 am

'If you're going back to the dorms, I'm coming too,' Roderich replied; he had no intention of hanging around with a group of people he didn't know. 'I'd better finish unpacking, anyway. And I wanted a quick word with you.'

Considering what Ludwig had told him about Gilbert, and the impression he'd gotten from the man himself, Roderich was curious about the sudden disappearance, but he thought he'd stay out of that.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Ludwig looked over at Roderich and nodded. He said goodbye to Feliciano and left the room. He had a feeling the Gentlemen's Club would be interesting at least. Assuming that the dark-haired boy was following him around, he glanced at the other teen.

"What is it?" he asked. "You said you needed to talk to me in private."

He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked toward his brother's room.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Roderich followed, staying a pace behind. 'I was only wondering if you meant it when you said you were alright, earlier. Ha, I've only known you a little while, I ought to mind my own business, I suppose.' He smiled to himself as he said it; he was surprised at himself for being so concerned. 'Never mind, I'm probably overthinking things.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 pm

"No. It's okay." He shrugged. "My brother and I don't always get along. I was always too serious to suit him, and he was too... well, you met him. He was too much like that all of the time."

Ludwig shifted his shoulders a bit. "Gilbert always had this way with my friends. I cna't blame that he charmed them, but he always found a way to exclude me when we were kids."

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:02 pm

'I'm sorry to hear that. It must be difficult to have a family member you can't see eye to eye with, since it's hard to get away from them,' Roderich said quietly. He patted Ludwig gently on the shoulder. 'I wouldn't worry about being excluded by him now. For a start, this is a large school, he can't charm everybody. Certainly not me.' He gave the taller man a slightly sly smile. 'I'm not so easily swept off my feet, Ludwig. I like your brother, but serious suits me better. ...In a roommate, I mean, or a friend.'

He took a few quick steps, overtaking Ludwig to cover his embarrassment at what he'd just said. He wondered what on earth was making him so flirty today; he couldn't help thinking it would end up landing him in trouble.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Ludwig quickened his steps to glance down at Roderich. "What did you mean... you know, by that?" He was blushing. He knew he was. He looked at the other teen's shirt, not really able to look him entirely in the eye. "were you... I mean, flirting with me?"

That was probably too blunt. Too... Ludwig didn't know. He just knew he felt really awkward and that he shouldn't have asked. "You don't have to answer. That was a stupid question. I probably misinterpreted, and... we're roommates, so I'll figure out how to read you a little better than that."

He headed for the dorms again, and his brother's room.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Great, creepy blond and his buddy knew his name. Oh well, he wasn't going to learn theirs-which wasn't really a problem as they seemed to ave left anyway. He shrugged at his brothers question. "Looks that way doesn't it?"

Lovino fished through his pocket for a writing utensil, absently shading the tomatoes on the page with the red pen before writing his name in small,neat letters.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Feliks was walking down the hall when he passed by a room where people seemed to be signing papers. 'hmm..? what's this?' he mumbled silently before walking in quietly, hoping no one would notice him. He was new to this school and was just walking around aimlessly. 'the only one who actually seems normal is the super quiet one signing the paper..whatever, it's not my problem.' he thought to himself.

Feliks noticed the man with the long blonde hair standing and smiling at everyone and cringed slightly at how relaxed he was to be around so many people. It just didn't seem possible for Feliks to talk to any of them; nonetheless, he took an anxiety pill before walking over to the man. "e-excuse me but...what is this class for? like, is it a club or whatever?..the last bell rang a while ago..so i was just..walking around when i found this place, you know? Oh! this is like, a sign in for some field trip, i bet. i'm totally going!..but...where are you going?" he said, feeling a little hyper and talkative after taking the pill. He smiled politely, although he was having problems with staying focused. What could he say? He skipped lunch today and his energy was depleting quickly. "My name is Feliks, by the way..i just transferred here," He said, before reaching out and shaking the man's hand.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:46 pm

(OOC : Is it me? Is Francis the creepy blonde dude that's grinning at everyone whom Feliks is talking to? I hope it is, otherwise it would be vividly embarrassing. And I did promise to be on more... )

Francis raised an eyebrow with a smile that looked all too much like a smirk. "Hello Feliks!" He piqued brightly, taking the other's hand in a firm grasp. "I'm Francis, charmed to meet you, really. The club is just a little, get together for people," he waved a hand carelessly, as if it would explain things quite clearly.

"New student then? How are you getting along so far?"
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:06 pm

(haha! none other than you, francis:the guy with the creepy smile XD)

Feliks nods and looks around. A club meeting would definately explain why so many people were talking to each other in a room that should have been empty. "oh? it's a club then..alright, what kind of club is it? it certainly isn't, like, a science club," He said slowly.

Looking back at Francis, he smiles again and says,"It's pretty good! I was put in all the easy classes, it's totally awesome."
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Lukas sat in the back of the class room, and silently watched the young Pole happily talk to Francis. Lukas pulled out a book to read though he also kept a curious eye on the boy.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 pm

While waiting for Francis' response, Feliks couldn't help but feel like he was being watched. He tried not to completely freak out and run out of the class room, like he normally would. He slowly looked around, trying not to catch anyone's eye, so that he wouldn't have to talk to them.
    'the pill's wearing of this quickly..?' he thought to himself warily. Suddenly, Feliks caught a glimpse of a boy with blonde hair looking at him. He sighed shakily before smiling and saying 'Hello! I so didn't notice you back there! My name is Feliks, it's nice to meet you.."
    Feliks was starting to feel exhausted, talking to strangers was clearly not easy for him to do.

(Hi! guess we'll be RPing together,huh? ^^)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:07 pm