Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
After lunch~ EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
After lunch~ EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
After lunch~ EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
After lunch~ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
After lunch~ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
After lunch~ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
After lunch~ EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
After lunch~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
After lunch~ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

3 posters

After lunch~

After lunch~ Empty After lunch~

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 pm

A rather intimidating boy sat in a chair with a school uniform on like he didn't give a shit about anything. He had a paper and pencil and was supposed to be filling out the career path sheet. He simply sat there waiting for a good 'friend' to walk through those doors he had eyeballed a few times in the last hour or so. "When the hell is he gonna get here?!" his temper had just got the best of him. he ripped the paper and stood at the door, waiting.
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

After lunch~ Empty Re: After lunch~

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 pm

All of a sudden, A young girl walks through the door, nearly bumping into the much larger student.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:01 pm

"h-hey?" said the 'much larger student' as she ran in to his (rock hard) abdomens which now hurt. "ow... so, I guess the teacher caught you too?" he said as he backed up "anyways, I'm Gilbert." he said holding out his hand looking kind and innocent like the main boy from a shojo manga
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

The small girl quickly stepped back, readjusting her hold of the books in her hands. She looked up with i light blush across her cheeks, "Y-Yeah, um, what exactly do we do here? Mrs. Stevens just told me to go to this room, but didn't say anything else..." She trailed off as her eyes met the young man's.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:22 pm

he got the idea that she couldent shake his hands with all of those books in her hands. "oh! can I help you with those books?" he said while helping her keep them from falling "A lady shouldent have to carry such large books." he said enthusiasticly 'kekeke... I got her right where I want her'
    " I'm happy you aren't afraid of me! With all those rumors and such..."
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Lovino scowled at the door as he reached for the knob, because really-this definitely wasn't the place he wanted to spend his afternoon (not that that mattered of course). Entering the room, he was even more annoyed when he found that i was more or less impossible to get into the room due to two other students who seemed to think it was a good idea to hold conversations in front of doors.
    "What is this, an idiot convention? MOVE!"

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 pm

"DUDE! C'MON ! QUIT IT, SHE'S GONNA DROP HER BOOKS!" he said to the stranger behind the door
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

The girl was once again thrown into the boy's chest, as the door swung open, knocking her forward.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

"then maybe you should stop standin in front of the damn door!" He said, glaring at the other boy. He gave he girl an apologetc look, because reallywhat kind of person was mean to girls? "Ehehe, sorry about that miss..."

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 pm

"Hehe... It happends again" he said when on the inside he was cursing his head off in pain. He slung the girl into his arms like you would at a wedding, carrying her to his chair and setting her down "here ya go! best seat in the house!" he said a tad too close to her face
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Her cheeks darkened to a dark blush as she looked at the boys too-close face. "Um, that wasn't necessary, but t-thank you." She said as she leaned backwards in the chair.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Gilbert turns around and looks at the bastard who hurt his precious pray ."well, asshole? Ya' tryin' to pick a fight?" his evil side came out EVERYONE knows about his evil side.To put it simply, It was terrifying. It would make and Liger bow down to him. And it has happened before.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Vash was holding his temples as he opened the door with one arm. In his head he was vaguely remembering one of Lilli's teachers coming to him durring his off period telling him to come here. He looked up from the ground to see the older boy, Gilbert as he recalled, was too close to Lilli. "What the hell? Get away from her or not-so-awesome self is going to get shot." *reaches inside coat for a pistol*

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:02 pm

"heh, you gotta gun? I got somthin' worse!" he pulled out 10 knifes. the kind you would hook on a chain or something. throwing 2 of them on both sides of the new boys neck. missing him by a millimeter. "how ya like that?"
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:06 pm

"You really want to mess with me?" He pulled th pistol out, ready to shoot. "She's fourteen, you idiot. Even you touching her is illegal."

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:09 pm

"At least i can move my neck." he revealed string he was holding. Sharp strings. even if he were to miss it would be a hit. "If you move. you'll kill your self. Oh and, I'm 16, bastard."

(in here he is)
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Lilli quickly jumped down from the chair, "Please stop! He was just helping me with my books when the door bumped me, he didn't do anything, brother!" she had to yell over the two boys bickering for them to hear her.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:34 pm

He immideately relaxed, a sheathed his wepon. "I trust you Lilli, I'm just looking out for you." He eturned slightly to glare at the fifteen year old, "My appologies." he said with gritted teeth.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 pm

"Kukuku...Thanks for the fight!" he retracted the knifes from next to him so he could move. "and sorry for almost killing ya"
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 pm

He shruged. "Its fine, I'm just...protective." Vash awkwarld walked over to a desk and sat down. "Why are we even here anyways?"
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Lilli sat back down in the chair Gilbert had placed her in a moment ago, whatching the two boys in the room making sure they didn't start anything else.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 pm

"if i told you, you would be scared... Kukuku!" "for now finish filling out these career forums. "

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 pm

The girl was once again thrown into the boy's chest, as the door swung open, knocking her forward.

synthetic engine oil
    Auto Warranty

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 pm