Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Chibitalia's Box EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Chibitalia's Box EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Chibitalia's Box EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Chibitalia's Box EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Chibitalia's Box EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Chibitalia's Box EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Chibitalia's Box EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Chibitalia's Box EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Chibitalia's Box EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Chibitalia's Box

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Chibitalia's Box Empty Chibitalia's Box

Post  Chibitalia Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 pm

He was glad it wasn't raining today... With no where to go he found himself upon what looked like a school, thinking there would be food there he thought it would be a good idea to stay near. He wandered around the area to find a box and a couple other things including some paper and crayons. On the box he wrote "Chibi's Box" in pretty letters and put the crayons and other items inside the box and continued to wander....

Chibitalia's Box Empty Re: Chibitalia's Box

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Antonio was calmly walking around campus when he stumbled upon the cutest thing ever. It was Chibitalia! He knew both Lovino and Feliciano were in campus but never in his wildest dreams did he imagine bumping into the small child.

He ran up to him, calling out his name. "Chibi! Wait up!"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 am

Chibitalia looked back to the voice that was calling him and it was none other than Spain! The small child ran to the older one and gave him a hug "Its been a while since I've seen you!" he said. Then he looked at his own clothes and noticed he looked a bit messy with the dirt on his outfit and felt kind of bad...

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 am

Antonio couldn't contain his happiness at seeing Chibitalia. He picked him up and swung him around, oblivious to the other students around them already wondering what the hell he was doing with the small child. He hugged him close to his chest and kissed the top of his head.

"Where are you staying, Chibi? And what are you doing here?" He looked down and noticed the usually impeccable Chibitalia was dirty. "What have you been doing that you're all dirty?" He started walking in the direction of where he thought his dorm was, Chibitalia in arm.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:56 am

Chibitalia giggled at being picked up and spun around, he liked it when Spain did that. When Spain had asked where he stayed he felt a bit embarrassed ant pointed to the box. He also wondered himself what he was doing here.... When he realized they were going in a different direction from his box he thought it would be a smart idea to ask. " where are we going?" he asked Spain.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:02 am

Antonio looked back to see a box that said "Chibi's box". He stopped and with a serious face, he asked, "We're going to my dorm. We can go back to get your box, Chibi." He backtracked to where the box was. "Why do you keep a box, Chibi? Wait, don't answer that. First let's get your box and get to my dorm."

He tried to remember where his dorm building was. Campus was huge and in reality he'd gotten lost already. At least he'd bumped into Chibitalia and with him, he was sure they'd find his dorm. He picked up the box and inside it, he saw crayons and paper. "You're too cute, Ita-chan! You keep your art supplies in a box. So adorable." He started walking in a different direction this time around. Maybe his dorm was in that direction.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:11 am

Chibitalia wondered if Spain realized he had meant he was staying in the box for the time he would be there....after a second of thinking about it he decided to forget about it and focus on where they were going. ....Spain looked a little lost..."...are you sure you know where were going?" he asked, since he also knew nothing of his way around the school.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 am

With Chibi and box in both hands, Antonio wandered around looking for any familiar landmarks. "I just go here and don't know my way around yet. The place is so big." He was getting despirited. It shouldn't have been that hard to find his building but it was turning out to be.

He noticed an empty bench and decided to take a small break. He set Chibitalia on the bench and the box on the ground. "Tell me, what are you doing here? Did you get lost?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 am

Chibitalia was a bit afraid he would ask this question..."I kinda ran away from Austria's house..." he said in a quiet voice. he was a bit ashamed that he did since he had nowhere really to go and he didn't bring any extra clothes or anything... He looked at the ground...a bit sad now

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 am

"You...what? You ran away from Austria's house?" He grabbed the small child in his hands and hugged him tight. "I'm so sorry, Chibi. What did that bastard do to you? Do I need to punish him?" He looked at him with sad eyes. "I'm not sure if you can stay with me, but I'll protect you, Chibi. Actually..."

He started to put things together; the box, his dirty appearance. Alone in a big and scary world. "Was this box your new home?" Antonio got teary eyed just thinking about it. "You're staying with me, Chibi."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:29 am

Chibitalia nodded at Spain's question and was hugged tightly by him. " Its okay... I just didn't like that he would step on me if i did anything wrong..and i wasn't allowed to have any pasta..." then he realized he was worrying Spain.." I-i'm sorry! I didnt mean to worry you!" he started to get a bit teary eyed too at that moment.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 am

"Don't worry about worrying me. It's only natural that I want to protect you. I won't step on you or deprive you of what you love most, Chibi." He patted his head. "You're gonna live with me in my dorm room. If only I could find it." Antonio hung his head in shame. He was lost. It was time he admitted it to himself.

He was going to tell that to Chibitalia and lifted his head to tell him so when he noticed the building across from his bench. A window was covered by the Spanish flag. "There it is!" He got up in his excitement and pointed to his window. He turned so Chibitalia could see it as well.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 am

" Are you sure?" he asked in a quiet voice. He was glad that he wouldn't be stepped on any more and that he would be having pasta again! " Ill be living with you? Really?!" he said in a bit of excitement and he giggled at Spain when he said "If only I could find it." Then he turned around to see the Spanish flag hanging in a window and immediately started smiling.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Antonio kisssed Chibitalia's cheek. " Of course I'm sure. I wouldn't leave you alone out on the streets to find for yourself and live in a box. That wouldn't be right." He grabbed his box which would not really be his box of art supplies.

"Let's go home, Ita-chan. We'll take a bath and get you new clothes and some food too."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:22 pm

He was kissed on the cheek and was glad he was staying with Spain. He hugged Spain out of happiness. "Whats your dorm like? Is it fun there?" he asked.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 pm

They started to walk to the dorm building, Chibitalia in his arm and the box in the other. "My dorm is interesting. Our neighbors are Lovino and Feliciano. You're gonna like those boys. They're...just like you. They love pasta. I haven't seen much of anybody else in the building. My room is still a mess because I haven't unpacked. I will get you your own bed so you don't have to use this box to sleep in."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 pm

"That sounds fun~ And they like Pasta?! I think I'll like them alot" he said and giggled "I bet well meet alot of people over time~ and I'll help you unpack~ and I'm pretty good at cleaning!" he said happily.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 pm

"Yes, they're quite something else when it comes to pasta. Just like you!" He snuck in the dorm building to avoid any evil people who might object to him bringing in a child. "Well, you could help me but I don't want you to think that's why I'm taking you with me. I know you can clean well, Chibi. Here with me, you don't have to.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:12 pm

" but i want to help" he put on a pouty face. " it wouldn't really be fair if i stayed in your dorm and didn't help out!" he said in a somewhat upset voice. He didn't mind cleaning and other chores as longs as he was able to eat pasta he was fine with almost anything!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 pm

"That's very kind of you, Ita-chan." He put the box down and pulled his keys out. They were standing in front of a door. Antonio inserted the key and turned the lock. "How about we both fix this place up. There's no rush." He pushed the door open wide and put Chibitalia down.

"Welcome home, Chibi!"

(now we can continue in the Toni's Room thread https://nuclearfamily.rpg-board.net/dorms-f7/antonio-s-room-t111-15.htm#2371)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:13 pm