Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
White Rabbit Tea Shop  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

White Rabbit Tea Shop

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

White Rabbit Tea Shop  Empty White Rabbit Tea Shop

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Arthur nodded and opened the door for the other to walk in first! After following him he looked around, the shop was filled with other people from the town, but he was delighted with the place. It seems he was right about his place. The food smelled wonderful, and cup of tea was exactly what he needed right now! He then turned to the other!

"How about you find somewhere to sit and I go order? What would you like?"

White Rabbit Tea Shop  Empty Re: White Rabbit Tea Shop

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Kiku couldn’t help but smile as the door was held open for him; it seemed Arthur was quite the gentleman.

Walking over to the counter with Arthur following closely behind, he glanced over the numerous menus on the wall behind, contemplating what to order.

“Ok…I’ll have the…” Kiku trailed off, finding himself spoilt for choice. He was still unused to western-style food but he was willing to try anything as he did enjoy his food. “…the smoked chicken and avocado ciabatta and a cup of tea please.”

Glancing over his shoulder, he saw a quiet table over the far side of the tea shop.

“I’ll be over there.” He said, pointing before walking over to claim the table.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 pm

"Alright then!"

Looking to were Kiku had pointed and walked towards, Arthur then went to order what Kiku had asked for and just a cup of tea for himself. It was all he needed at the moment. He paid and then went to the table to sit opposite Kiku! Thinking of something else to say, after a little silence picked up, waiting for their order!

"So kiku, what are you studying here?!"

WELL That was random!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:15 pm

He was lost in his thoughts about the day so far; looking around the tea shop as Arthur ordered, so when he sat down across from him, Kiku jumped slightly.

“I’ve decided to study Philosophy, History and Art. I’m also thinking of taking English as well.” Kiku explained, turning his focus onto Arthur. He was handsome that was for sure, with his blonde hair, piercing green eyes and wonderful English accent, but it was his quirky charm and brilliant smile that Kiku really liked. He knew he was in trouble…how on earth was he suppose to share a room with him if he was already beginning to feel slightly attracted to him?! For goodness sake, he’s only just met him! Realising he’d been probably staring too long, Kiku continued.

“How about you Arthur-san? With your love of craftwork and things, will you be studying Art as well?”

As he finished speaking, a waitress arrived with their food and drinks. Placing the delightful looking sandwich in front of him, he glanced up and smiled politely.

“Thank you very much.” Flicking his eyes back across at Arthur, he realised that Arthur had only ordered just tea for himself.

“I thought you said you were hungry too?”
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 pm

"Are you alright?" Arthur noticed the staring, and started to go a little red in the face, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Ahh yes, I will definately be taking art, English and history as well! Seems we'll be in a few classes together!" Then finally the tea arrived. Thank god. Looking to the waitress and thanking her. Stirring his tea and smiling.

"Ah, i'll be alright for now, this is all i needed" He laughed and took a sip of his tea, rather nervous all of a sudden.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:31 pm

“Oh…ok.” He was sure Arthur had said he was hungry earlier. Deciding to try his sandwich, he took a bite and was pleased with how delicious it was.

“Hmm…this is really nice.” He commented, wiping his mouth with a napkin before continuing. “That’s great to know; at least they’ll be someone I know in those classes.”

Whilst pouring a cup of tea for himself, Kiku noticed a change in Arthur’s demeanour.

“Are you alright Arthur-san? Have I done something to upset you?” Kiku was worried that he’d done something wrong. The last thing he needed to do was to alienate the first friend he’d made here.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:17 am

" No, no sorry! I just seem to uncomfortable when i notice people looking at me sorry! Sorry!" He really didn't mean to upset Kiku, he was used to people staring at his eyebrows when they first met, it seemed to always make him uncomfortable!

"I'm glad as well!" Glad to have a friend in classes, he smiled again! " How is your sandwich, maybe i should have looked if they have scones here!" Another sip of tea.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:21 pm

“Why do you feel so bothered by people looking at you Arthur-san?” Kiku said, looking at Arthur with concern. He really couldn’t understand why Arthur seemed to come across as being very insecure about his appearance.

“This sandwich is absolutely lovely by the way…I would definitely recommend you get something to eat from here before we leave; it would be a shame not to.” Taking a drink from his fine china tea cup, Kiku glanced across at the cake display at the counter.

“I’m sure I can see scones from here…”
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 pm

"Um, just used to people staring, making comments, I'm sure you understand. Well, maybe not quite, you look completely normal, I mean... fuck" Well that was a nice way to kind of compliment someone, " I'm just going to go get a scone sorry. i'll be right back!"

Arthur quickly got up, slightly blushing, and went to order himself a scone!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Unsure as to what had just occurred; Kiku just stared in bewilderment at the escaping back of his new blonde friend as he went to buy himself a scone.

Kiku couldn’t help smiling to himself at the back-handed compliment he’d just received. At least Arthur thought he looked normal.

Finishing the rest of his sandwich, he wiped his hands with his napkin and took another drink from his tea before glancing up to see if Arthur was returning with his food.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

(( I am so sorry dear, I never got any notification that you had replied T_T ))

Arthur paid for the scone, then made his way back to the table, still slightly red in the face. Sitting down and cutting the scone in half.

"Sorry about .. that, I can't seem to get myself across to people very well!"

With that he took a bite of the scone, a content smile on his face.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:12 pm

((Dont worry chuck! I dont always get email notifications either! XD *hugs*))

Pleased that he’d returned to the table, Kiku watched Arthur happily devour his scone. As he watched, he realised something. Mentally slapping himself for not realising sooner, he decided to explain, however embarrassing it may be…

“Arthur, I wasn’t looking at you because of bad reasons…quite the opposite in fact…” Damn, he knew he must be blushing – he could feel the heat radiating from his face. Reaching over to grab the teapot, he poured himself another cup of tea before elaborating.

“I think you’re…very attractive…” There, said it. Now all he had to do is hope the ground opened up and swallowed him whole. Preferable after he’d drunk his tea.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:41 pm

(( Oh yay ;__; *hugs* Im sorry again! How are you and baby? ))

Hearing those words, caused Arthur to choke on the current bite of scone. Coughing, then regaining his composure. Then the words repeated in his head, his face turning bright red. He then began to stutter.

" I-I... what? You... what? Um...!" Continuing to stutter, Arthur then looked at Kiku and noticed the poor guy looked major awkward. But he had told the truth, it couldn't have been easy for him. Arthur then offered a kind smile, face still bright read. " T-thank you, I really don't know why you think so.... um.. don't really know how to respond haha!"

He really didn't... Oh bloody hell...

(( I fear Heracles coming after me with a pitch fork for this XD ))

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Staring down intently into his cup of tea, he listened as Arthur coughed on his scone. He honestly hadn’t meant to choke the guy! Upon hearing Arthur’s stuttering voice, Kiku lifted his onyx eyes to look straight at him, concern written across his face. Nodding in response to the blonde student’s word of thanks, he smiled shyly back in return, unsure of what to say next. After a few tense, quiet moments of listening to just the background noise of the tea shop, Kiku opened his mouth to speak.

“You don’t have to respond Arthur-san; I was just telling the truth…I am sorry for embarrassing you, I just didn’t want you think badly of yourself…” He trailed off awkwardly, tucking a strand of ebony hair nervously behind his ear. What was with him today? He was making a right mess of this…he’d only wanted to put the guy’s mind at ease…maybe his dad had been right…perhaps he should have stayed in Japan…
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm

"No, no! It's fine! I appreciate the comment, though I may not believe it myself! You seem like a good person Kiku! I hope we can be good friends!"

An awkward laugh and his face felt extremely warm all of a sudden! He really did like Kiku! He had plenty in common. What should he suggest next? Go somewhere he might like? That art store seemed to catch his attention.. Maybe there? He finished his scone, very nice, not as good as his own home made of course, but still good! And slowly continued drinking his tea.

"Would you like to maybe visit that art store we passed next, you seemed interested?" A sip of the tea and a smile on his face! Hopefully he would accept.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Relief flooded him upon hearing Arthur’s words of reassurance and he was thrilled that his fellow student also seemed to think they’d make good friends. Kiku watched with interest as Arthur finished his scone and was lost in thought for a moment before speaking again. For some unknown reason, it pleased him to think that Arthur had paid attention to the fact he had taken interest in the art shop on their way over.

“Oh that would be great! Thank you, I was in need of some new pencils. How about you Arthur-san? Is there anywhere you’d like to look before we head on back?” Finishing the last of his tea, Kiku glanced out of a nearby window in thought. Casting his mind back to their previous conversation he remembered Arthur had said he enjoyed craftwork and embroidery.

“I wonder if there is a craft store in this part of town…” He thought out loud before turning to focus back on his roommate. “If not, sometimes art shops sell craft supplies as well; maybe we could also find something for you there?” Kiku enquired, smiling prettily.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 am

He couldn't help but smile back at that pretty look! Also of how considerate Kiku was being. He began to laugh when he remembered something.

" That would be great thank you, I just realised what I forgot, I never bought anything for any craftwork! Wouldn't it be in the same place as art supplies though?"

Truth be told he wasn't sure, the craftstore was just a craftstore back home! He linked his hands on the table and leaned on them, having finished the scone and a little tea left, he waited untill Kiku was finished

"So when we're finished we can go find the store, then decide where to go from that? I would really like to see more of area too! If you're okay with that? Or you can head back to the dorm if you with?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:12 pm