Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Nu Au's! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Nu Au's! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Nu Au's! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Nu Au's! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Nu Au's! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Nu Au's! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Nu Au's! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Nu Au's! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Nu Au's! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Nu Au's!

Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Nu Au's! Empty Nu Au's!

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 pm

umm..yeah...vote and suggest stuff so we can vote again. Aaannndd help supply topics and stuff. And only chose 3!!!!

Last edited by Ivan Bragnisky on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nu Au's! Empty Re: Nu Au's!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Pirates~ o3o Do want! ^^
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Lol why's there no" the rich and the beautiful" XD

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 pm

OMG that would be amazing XD
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:00 pm

what is this rich and beautiful?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Unbelievably stupid American soap (The Bold and The Beautiful in English, I kinda translated the German title before) with rich people involving love problems, affairs, money, bitching, intrigues, rich people, spoiled brats, more money,...

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Icon, Al. Beautiful.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:37 pm

I think in the full-sized pic it's Antonio raping him xD; and thank you lol
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:37 pm

oh wow...and nice icon
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Well it can be easily played in the Company AU I think xD. And thank you Ivan! UNF

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Wouldn't happen to have that pic, would you...? *pervert* XDD
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Nu Au's! 59910 Here ya go pervert xD

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Why thank you! *nosebleeds* XD

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 pm

I voted mafia, company, pirates.

Mafia: We can do factions just like we've done with the fantasy RP. But in this case, we'd do a faction per player/character since we don't have that many people to begin with. The golden tomato is stolen from Lovi's bank vault ('cause he has many banks and much money) and everybody races to find the culprit and the golden tomato which is said to grant a wish to the person who loves it the most.

Company: Here the sky is the limit. Lots of overtime. Boss teaching his underling how to file paperwork. Underling doesn't get it and gets angry. Boss tells him to cool off by removing his tie. It all goes downhill from there.

Pirates: This will be play-like-a-pirate RP! High-sea adventures with only two wenches. I say they are captains. One pirate in particular has his eye on a green-eyed cabin boy who is afraid of the captain. This pirate teaches the cabin boy everything there is to know about being a cabin boy because he was one before!

FYI: I don't like Harry Potter so any Hogwarts RP, I'll have to decline.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:I voted mafia, company, pirates.

Mafia: We can do factions just like we've done with the fantasy RP. But in this case, we'd do a faction per player/character since we don't have that many people to begin with. The golden tomato is stolen from Lovi's bank vault ('cause he has many banks and much money) and everybody races to find the culprit and the golden tomato which is said to grant a wish to the person who loves it the most.

Company: Here the sky is the limit. Lots of overtime. Boss teaching his underling how to file paperwork. Underling doesn't get it and gets angry. Boss tells him to cool off by removing his tie. It all goes downhill from there.

Pirates: This will be play-like-a-pirate RP! High-sea adventures with only two wenches. I say they are captains. One pirate in particular has his eye on a green-eyed cabin boy who is afraid of the captain. This pirate teaches the cabin boy everything there is to know about being a cabin boy because he was one before!

FFF- i chose the same as you xD
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Pirates AU are always fun, so I voted for that.

I've never played a company Au, but looks like it could be fun as well!

And then I voted for the hospital because of fail!nurse!Feli taking care of Ludwig.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Chibitalia wrote:

FFF- i chose the same as you xD

*high fives Chibi* Alright! Great minds think alike. Cool
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:41 pm

I feel the need to point out that if I had a tomato, and it was made out of gold it would not be in a bank because the people working there are stupid.It would be in a hidden vault, in a random undisclosed location.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Lovino Vargas wrote:

I feel the need to point out that if I had a tomato, and it was made out of gold it would not be in a bank because the people working there are stupid.It would be in a hidden vault, in a random undisclosed location.

If that were the case, nobody would find it and steal it. D'uh. That's the point. It gets stolen. Let's say your trusty-but-silly-and-airheaded Right Hand Man(tm) (think Gokudera to Tsuna) put the Golden Tomato in a bank vault (which BTW employs French people) for safe-keeping instead of the hidden vault which he wouldn't even have access to. It gets stolen and voila, we have plot!

Plus I don't see you making suggestions, you little tomato you! *pinches yer cheeks*
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:
    Lovino Vargas wrote:

If that were the case, nobody would find it and steal it. D'uh. That's the point. It gets stolen. Let's say your trusty-but-silly-and-airheaded Right Hand Man(tm) (think Gokudera to Tsuna) put the Golden Tomato in a bank vault (which BTW employs French people) for safe-keeping instead of the hidden vault which he wouldn't even have access to. It gets stolen and voila, we have plot!

Plus I don't see you making suggestions, you little tomato you! *pinches yer cheeks*

Isn't them not finding and stealing it the point? and what kind of rigt hand doesn't know the location of their leaders hidden storage area's? Really, that might be an inication that its time to get new help...

*Glowers* Why should I, you seem o ecited about tandom thngs out there.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Lovino Vargas wrote:
    Lovino Vargas wrote:

Isn't them not finding and stealing it the point? and what kind of rigt hand doesn't know the location of their leaders hidden storage area's? Really, that might be an inication that its time to get new help...

Nuuuuu!! The point is to steal it and then crack heads while looking for it. Everybody is guilty...even the Right Hand Man(tm) 'cause his one true wish is to be loved by his Boss. You see, the Boss in this scenario doesn't quite trust his Right Hand Man(tm) because he knows he wants the golden tomato to grant him this wish and since he's tsundere to the MAX (I can't remember if that's a Reborn or Eyeshield 21 reference), he doesn't want the golden tomato to grant that wish.

I'm throwing suggestions out to the wind! It's up to Ivan to pick one. *ppppht*
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 am

Lovino Vargas wrote:
    Lovino Vargas wrote:

Nuuuuu!! The point is to steal it and then crack heads while looking for it. Everybody is guilty...even the Right Hand Man(tm) 'cause his one true wish is to be loved by his Boss. You see, the Boss in this scenario doesn't quite trust his Right Hand Man(tm) because he knows he wants the golden tomato to grant him this wish and since he's tsundere to the MAX (I can't remember if that's a Reborn or Eyeshield 21 reference), he doesn't want the golden tomato to grant that wish.

Isn't that the job description of being a mafiso? So the Boss trust his right hand, but doesn't trust him because he's in love with him and has just as much motive to steal the golden tomato as anyone else. Does this relationship seem a tad off to anyone? And how do they even know it does grant wishes, how can they know the boss isn't spreading rumors and its not just secretly filled with candy or money or something?

*Watches suggestions float by* IVAN WE NEED YOUUUUUU.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:47 am

Lovino Vargas wrote:
    Lovino Vargas wrote:
    Lovino Vargas wrote:

Isn't that the job description of being a mafiso? So the Boss trust his right hand, but doesn't trust him because he's in love with him and has just as much motive to steal the golden tomato as anyone else. Does this relationship seem a tad off to anyone? And how do they even know it does grant wishes, how can they know the boss isn't spreading rumors and its not just secretly filled with candy or money or something?

*Watches suggestions float by* IVAN WE NEED YOUUUUUU.

The Boss trusts him and doesn't trust him. Right? Right? The Boss has a tragic past....he's been betrayed before! Dum dum dum! The Boss has many issues to work through and he needed a right hand man and it happens to be you-know-who. Wouldn't it be just the perfect plot to be a one of those golden plastic tomatoes filled with Frango chocolates (which BTW, are so goooood)?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:51 pm