Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Hiii~ c: EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Hiii~ c: EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Hiii~ c: EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Hiii~ c: EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Hiii~ c: EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Hiii~ c: EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Hiii~ c: EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Hiii~ c: EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Hiii~ c: EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

3 posters

Hiii~ c:

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Hiii~ c: Empty Hiii~ c:

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 am

Hiii~ c: Chibirena__by_gaaragirl654321-d37wj1h

Okay um~ Where to start~...My internet name is usually Rena but a lot of my friends like to call me Shelly too~
    Umm i like to draw and sing sometimes, i love music especially in other languages~ its so cool <3 hmm... what else...
    oh! I'm part German and a whole bunch of other stuff xD i live in Florida...sort of...^^; i don't know any other languages other than English...i feel so uncool ;u; i love anime and manga, Hetalia is my favorite and the only one i have followed for so long <3 you'll usually find me around websites with the usernames "Gaaragirl654321" or "Gaaragirl321". If you want me to draw anything for you just ask kay~? :3 And if you want to finish any of my sketches feel free to! Just make sure to send me a link~ cuz i wanna see >w>~

Last edited by Chibitalia on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Hiii~ c: Empty Re: Hiii~ c:

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 am

Our Chibitalia is so cool and cute! You may not speak other languages but the fact that you're a Hetalia fan and can draw makes you cool. Never doubt that.

Didn't you mention at one point that you're in one of the islands off the Florida coast? Are you always tanned? Do you go to the beach a lot? Is it always hot? Do you see a lot of guys in speedos?
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:23 am

no im not always tanned but the beach is like a bikeride away it can get a little chilly down here too D: like srsly in the winter its cold... and not alot but there are some when i go to the beach...and most times its not pretty xAx

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 am

But probably not as cold as it gets here in Chicago. Hello, sub-zero temperatures! Just a bike ride away... *dreams* Not that I'd go if I lived there. I know me and I'm not outdoorsy. Your poor eyes! Hopefully it's not too bad. XD
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:45 am

FFFF- i know its not as cold as up there xD im not very outdoorsy either xD i like that the beach so close though. i meant to put in there that im a certified diver too! i dont dive very much anymore but i love diving when i can!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:46 am

As in scuba gear diving? That is so cool! See? You really are cool and awesome. XD
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 am

its pretty common down here though...so im barely noticed other than rarely for my doodles ;u;
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:04 am

Ehi diving is really cool, I can barely swim (and not properly anyway). :'DDD
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Yeah, East US FTW!
    I love swimming so much but I can't say I've ever been diving. That's awesome!
    I love your little doodles, so if I ever have free time don't be surprised if I send you lineart from one in the future!
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Matthew Williams wrote:Yeah, East US FTW!
    I love swimming so much but I can't say I've ever been diving. That's awesome!
    I love your little doodles, so if I ever have free time don't be surprised if I send you lineart from one in the future!
    FFFF- late reply is super late xD but Yaaay~ East US~i started out snorkeling at the beach~ i thought the fishies were pretty so i wanted to go deeper xD so i started diving~! :3 and yaaay~ lineart~
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Feliciano Vargas wrote:Ehi diving is really cool, I can barely swim (and not properly anyway). :'DDD
    im sure you can swim~ :3 just takes practice~ :3 like drawing...but not really xD
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 am

I meant, I sort of can swim. But I have no patience for practicing when it comes to sports.
    (like,if the ship I was in was sinking I'd probably be too lazy to swim for my life XDDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:07 am