Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Belgium App EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Belgium App EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Belgium App EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Belgium App EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Belgium App EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Belgium App EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Belgium App EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Belgium App EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Belgium App EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

Belgium App

Chocolov

Belgium App Empty Belgium App

Post  Chocolov Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Character Name: Elise Peeters

About Me: Oh, you want to know more about me, do you? That's great! I've been told I don't stand out much in a crowd! I'm really happy somebody took notice of me besides me elder brother! He's always pushing me around and telling me what to do...Well, I suppose it could be worse. After all, I could be like what's-his-face. No, no, not America, but the one that kinda looks like him! I think he has a bear? Ah, something like that...

Look, just don't expect me to let everyone walk all over me anymore, okay? It can get really annoying! I try to be nice to everyone and I don't want anyone to get upset or disappointed in me but--Oh, no! I'm sorry! Really, I didn't mean to be rude! Please stop looking at me like that! Here! Have some chocolate!

I love chocolate. Don't you? Belgian chocolate is the best, though. Much better than Swiss. Oh, and I also love beer! I could go for one right now...Maybe I'll hit up a pub later! I should drag Antonio along! Ah, but I can't tell my brother...He doesn't like Antonio very much, and he gets upset if I spend too much time with him...He can be a really difficult guy to deal with.

But I still love my brother very much! He can be sweet at times.

....Still mad that he drank all my beer though...I really have to stop letting him get away with pushing me around...

Sample Post:

Elise had been startled, to say the least, when she entered her home to find it filled with her dearest friends, golden balloons, and sparkling champagne. They even had some of the finest desserts laid out on a table, a large cake wishing her a happy birthday from afar.

She tossed the groceries in her hands aside quickly, placing them on a tiny table to the left of their front door. And to think those bags were filled with beer, chocolate, and a brand new waffle iron she had bought out of self-pity since nobody had wished her a single "happy birthday" all day...Well, now she knew why, she thought to herself as Antonio gave her a large hug and kissed both her cheeks.

In no time she was dancing around like a blissful child, laughing and giggling all the while. She wasn't sure who had planned such an event, but she had an idea. Her brother may not be crowding around her like the others were, but she knew he was having a smoke somewhere in the shadows.

Once she had been worn out from all the dancing and helped herself to an especially enticing slice of cheesecake, she wandered away from the rest of the party attendees, seeking her brother. Like she had assumed, he was watching the events with mild interest, a cigarette planted firmly between his teeth.

"Hendrik?" she called to him, getting his attention before reaching up to kiss both his cheeks, mindful of the fag still aglow. "Thank you...It's a lovely gift."

And then she smiled and scampered away to join Antonio in a rather lively dance.

Really, her brother was something else.

Belgium App Empty Re: Belgium App

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 pm

OMG! YOU'RE HERE!!!!!1

*twirls you around and around* You made! We're gonna have so many adventures. I'm glad your dear brother *sarcasm drips from the lips of virgins* isn't here. I hope he stays where he is plugging that dam! *laughs at own joke*

(Hooray! Welcome to the forum. You nick is awesome. Who doesn't love chocolate? Raise your....left hand! Anyway, I suggest you change it to your chara's name. We've all done that. I think in the long run it's easier to remember names specially when they're fanon names. XD )

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Haha yes, Antonio! I'm here!

*is twirled and giggling like a loon* Oh, I hope so! I really do hate being stuck at the bar all day, though the drunks we get can be quite entertaining! You and your friends included! *confused look; does not get the joke* My brother is plugging a dam? Should I help?

(Mhm~! I was planning on doing that anyway! I'm glad you're happy I'm here, Spain! You're one of the important people when it comes to Belgium's relations with other characters, as noted in my app!)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Nah, leave your brother alone. It's his problem anyway! *dense* We have to celebrate your arrival too. We're gonna dance the night away!

(Yipee! I'm very happy. It's funny that you say Netherlands and Spain don't get alone 'cause aside from the WC, I didn't think they had a good history together. I haven't done any research but that's how it came across in Himaruya's strips. And you have the third female chara too!)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Oh! Okay, then! *eyes widen with glee* A party? Sounds fantastic! ...It will have beer, right?

(Yep! That's exactly how their relationship is in Hetalia. Netherlands hates Spain. Here! Have this strip! http://community.livejournal.com/hetalia/7404073.html The part with the Netherlands is at the end. I was so excited about this strip. Belgium~! :3)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 am

Of course we'll have beer! It can't be a party without such an essential drink!

(Yes! I was reading that one today 'cause I was looking for another strip. This one distracted me 'cause Romano is so cute in this one. XD )

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 am

*more happiness*

He's adorable! Even his hair curl goes all out of whack when she agrees to give him a kiss on the cheek or forehead! So damn cute! x3 If Spain weren't so jealous, he would've pedoed all over that!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:14 am

LOL! I hadn't noticed the curl! That's too adorable, Chibiromano! Somebody colored that in. I have it saved somewhere but lord knows where. XD
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:07 am

Hi Belgium!!! Welcome <3333

It's lovely to see another beautiful lady joining~
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 am

Chocolov wrote:Well, I suppose it could be worse. After all, I could be like what's-his-face. No, no, not America, but the one that kinda looks like him! I think he has a bear? Ah, something like that...

It's Cana- *sigh* Oh never mind, what's the point...
    (Welcome to the forum! A third female character, awesome!)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 am

(I'll get the OOC out of the way first- BELGIUM! \o/ And such a cute avatar~)

*bows* Welcome, Elise. It's good to see you. *is glad to have someone else around to cater to his sweet tooth*
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:31 am

A warm welcome from me 8D

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:06 pm

@Feli: Aw...You're so big now! I remember when you and your brother were so small, but now you're both quite the ladies men, I hear. And it certainly appears so! You flatter me, Feliciano! *slight blush*

@Matthew: Oh, America! Hi!

@Roderich: (Thank you!) Thank you, Roderich. I do hope you'll join me later for some Tarte au Matons. Stop in at the bar later! I promise they'll be fresh!

@Alfred: Wait, weren't you just over there? I'm confused...Why are there two of you?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Elise-san...*bow*

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm

(JAPAN! *glompage*)

O-oh! Um...*bows head*

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:34 pm

(*is glomped* .....h-hello...?!)

*smile*
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Welcome to the Forum!^^ <3

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 pm

@Japan: (Sorry! I was feeling a bit hyper...And I love Japan...)

@Lili: Thanks!
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Sorry, but I'm not America, you see...

(Gotta visit this pub of yours in the school AU sometime~)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh, you're not? Then...Who are you?

(Yes, please! Though at first I thought it was in the Fantasy section...Eheh! Oh well!)
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Um, no, sorry. Do you know his brother, though, eh? Canada? That's me...

(I might be headed over there soon since I have no idea what I'm doing in that AU right now...)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 am

*blink*....*blink* Suuuuuure! Right! Canada! .....Where's that again?

(You could be the frazzled teacher that can't control his class because none of the students notice him! xD You'd need a drink!)
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:40 am

*wonders if she really remembers that name* It's right next to America, right on top, actually.

(Gah, why didn't I think of that earlier?! *headdesk x3*
    And I have no clue how old students are in this thing, so I guess I'll let him awkwardly attempt to order something non-alcoholic....in a pub...yeah...orz D:)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 am

....You mean all that ice? Isn't that Antarctica?

(I didn't even post an app or anything for the school AU...I didn't know where to post it....)
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 am

No, um, actually, it's...*pulls out map he has specifically for these situations*
    Right here! *points to Canada* See?

(I don't think there even is one for the school AU, so you should be fine~)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:43 am