Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!!

Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE WOLVERINE RETURNETH!!!!!

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Roderich Edelstein wrote:Fightin' crime, gettin' laid...it's a hard life.

...Pun intended?
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Wow, Roddy...

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Actually, pun not intended, because I'm a dork and didn't see it. *facepalm*
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 pm

*applauds Roderich* Way to go, Moe Boy.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Oy. *sighs* I'm too innocent for my own good, sometimes...
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Roderich Edelstein wrote:Actually, pun not intended, because I'm a dork and didn't see it. *facepalm*

It should be your slogan, at least!
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Like Underdog!

"There's no need to fear, UNDERDOG IS HERE!!!"

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

What a dreadful catchphrase...'Fightin' crime, gettin' laid, it's the AUSTRIAN STRUMPET!' *epic facepalm*
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:47 pm

But it's perfect for you...
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Just don't say it like the Governator, and you'll be good *shot*

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 pm

I JUST HEARD IT IN ARNIE'S VOICE AND NOW I CAN'T UNHEAR IT

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

So you were talking about the mammal that would rip your throat out with a single look. Not the mammal that has our hormones going "PING!". I gotta hand it to you. Mention of Hugh Jackman had this thread expand to 3 pages. It has nothing to do with your elegant self. We'd rather boink look at him than Moe Boy, bishounen or not. *shot*
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 pm

I dunno... I quite like Moe Boy.

And NO GOVERNATOR!!!!

Seriously, what political qualifications does he have for his position? He's an Austrian bodybuilder with cheesecloth for brains and small nads from all the steroids.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 pm

*makes note* Tino's berserk button- Arnie.

And Moe Boy appreciates your liking him, Tino. *sticks tongue out at Toni* XD

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Moe Boy wants to keep his hands busy? Try making us all drawings like his avi. Then I'll be all "oh Austrian Strumpet, let me dry hump your leg!".

There's a conspiracy afoot! Is Tino part of the harem or is he being wooed to be part of the harem? Poor Berwald. The things his wifey does behind his back.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

You really want a sheep avi? 'Cause I'll do it, if you like. No dry humping necessary. XDD

And Tino is faithful to Berwald, he's just frustrated.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Yesh! *struts around, baaaaa* A sheep does not dry hump. It ruins their cute image.

That's what rooms are for, si? It's just an excuse. Hear that Tino? Drag your husband into a room!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:48 pm

^^ *baaa* You make a cute sheep, you know.

That's not a bad idea. Jump on my bandwagon and get a room, Tino! ^^

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Thank you! I'm glad at least one person around here calls me cute. *baaaa*

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm

*baaaa* Hint, hint, Lovino. XD He did say you were cute, but then he had to go and deny it...
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 am

fff- I think it's been 24 hours now...

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 am

*baaaa* That makes it as if he never said in the first place. *a little tear* My goal is to be dazzling cute and knock Lovi's socks off with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:33 pm