Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
You all know we need it... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
You all know we need it... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
You all know we need it... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
You all know we need it... EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
You all know we need it... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
You all know we need it... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
You all know we need it... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
You all know we need it... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
You all know we need it... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Francis Bonnefoy
Lovino Vargas
6 posters

You all know we need it...

Poll

So, when are we doing this?

[ 14 ]
    You all know we need it... I_vote_lcap74%You all know we need it... I_vote_rcap [74%] 
    [ 5 ]
    You all know we need it... I_vote_lcap26%You all know we need it... I_vote_rcap [26%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

You all know we need it... Empty You all know we need it...

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:24 pm

...A thread. For plotting, because lets face it-running around like idiots isn't going to work. And so Lovelies, let us put on our thinking caps and get down to buisness.

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

You all know we need it... Empty Re: You all know we need it...

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 pm

I say we include something typically classic like two families working together to wipe out another, but one of them betrays the other. *nods*
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Okay. Important point, is this classic twenties-era mafia or modern-day mafia? They both have their attractions...
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:41 pm

And don't forget to do research for the era!
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Of course Ivan!
    Also, does anyone else feel like we have a severe lack of corrupt politicians in this AU?
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm

D8 Mien Gott! You're right! And thank you for your help. I've been so busy and forget things @u@
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:04 pm

I admit I don't have many ideas.
    But, as far as the Vargas family is concerned, we could work a bit about the fact that the previous Boss (who would be Rome) has disappeared, and therefore Lovi has his place now.
    Maybe he suspects another family of having murdered him or something and wants revenge.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 pm

I say we need more corrupt cops as well. Ones that make drug busts and sell them and stuff...

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Lovino Vargas wrote:...A thread. For plotting, because lets face it-running around like idiots isn't going to work. And so Lovelies, let us put on our thinking caps and get down to buisness.

Butbutbutbut...I wanted to run around like idiots! Don't we already do that, Lovi-Love? *pout*

The Italians can suspect the Russians. And I can't be a corrupt cop 'cause I coordinate the cops. Plus I'm mostly clueless and all happy-happy-joy-joy that I get to chase the Vargas. They're so cute after all.

If we go modern era, we have the advantage of electronics and gadgets and I was just remembering that court case involving George Clooney and some ppl who used his name in Italy to sell clothes. The Vargas could also be involved in counterfeit merchandise of high end stuff.

I still say Lovi needs a golden tomato, but that's just me.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:02 pm

I have no idea. I think modern day has more advantages though. But I don't even know what to be yet T__T Ludwig suggested an Interpol desk job, but Erzsebet is bound to pick mafia...
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:18 pm

How about we let you run around like an idiot, and the rest of us will do constructive things, kay Tonio?

RODIIIIIIIII BE A CORRUP POLITICIAN!!! WE NEED ONE!

FFFFFFFF, Feliciano is my right hand and Antonio is in charge of the cops trying to catch us. This fail might actually balance out to a point where something might actually get done...

Hmmm, that could work actually- an "Unpleasant but necessary" type relationship with the Bratva, seeing as Ivan does own the one/some of the bank(s) that we're probably using and the fact that several of our operations probably overlap. A kind of "we're working together-but we could turn into enemies at any moment" deal. Like Feliciano was saying, we could probably suspect Ivan of kidnapping/offing Rome and be watching him or something but avoiding accusing him outright for fear of causing some kind of rift/war/whatever (since kidnapping is apparently considered "forbidden" by the mafia and accusing one of their associates of it could be considered offensive.)

Also, can't remember who mentioned this, but I'm stealing the idea. Feli-our base of operations is going to be a restaurant. You can call it what you want, and serve pasta and whatever and I'll have an office in the back from which to conduct business. We'll put chibi in a daycare near by so he can escape and come lurk around the place and clean and be cooed over by criminals and what not.

Antonio-you're chasing the Vargas' because they're "cute". If you aren't corrupt I'm going to put on a playboy bunny outfit or something and make you corrupt. Or throw Feli at Ludwig, which might actually be the better thing to do, since he's probably more effective...

Civilians-we need them...

*sigh* you and this tomato Antonio. If its really tha important I suppose I'll keep one in the safe in my office-do a raid or something and take it.

((Good lord, long rambly post is long and rambly))
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:04 pm

...ok I don't understand anything anymore but I approve of the pasta restaurant.

And Feli is going to give himself up at the police, sooner or later - if it comes in the form of Ludwig, that is.
    I only hope Lovi is clever enough to not reveal him all the important information so they won't get caught so easily...?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:13 pm

What do you guys reckon I should be in this AU??

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Lovino Vargas wrote:How about we let you run around like an idiot, and the rest of us will do constructive things, kay Tonio?

[snip]

Antonio-you're chasing the Vargas' because they're "cute". If you aren't corrupt I'm going to put on a playboy bunny outfit or something and make you corrupt. Or throw Feli at Ludwig, which might actually be the better thing to do, since he's probably more effective...

Civilians-we need them...

*sigh* you and this tomato Antonio. If its really tha important I suppose I'll keep one in the safe in my office-do a raid or something and take it.

But~

Wait...you're threatening me with wearing a Playboy bunny outfit?! *wet dream come true* Bring it on, baby! Just tell me why is throwing Feli at Ludwig a threat? *slow*

Sometimes I'll be a civilian. I can't be a cop 24/7, yano.

Hooray! I'll ask it for another wish since you're already dressing up in a Playboy bunny outfit. XD

Well today we sorta had a brainstorming idea and this is what we came up with:

We're all in a big city. There are two different mafia families, maybe three. One is the Vargas and the other is the Braginsky (oh my kingdom for Katushka and Natalia!). The other family may be the Nordics (don't know what they'd call themselves).

Because this is a big city, there is no need for individual police organizations like the Interpol and whatnot. There is one police precint (IRL that wouldn't work) for the whole city. The chief of police could be Roddy. Whether he is corrupt or not, it's up to him.

The police are corrupt but not everybody knows who is and who isn't. The corruption could start from the top. Not all cops can be corrupt or there'd be no point in having cops.

The Golden Tomato is stolen by the Russians.

Ingvar hasn't heard from Berwald about being all mafia. In case he says yes, hooray. If he says no, he can be the black sheep of the family by becoming a cop.

Any more ideas?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 pm

I wanna play the villain for once for some reason ó_ò
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:But~

Wait...you're threatening me with wearing a Playboy bunny outfit?! *wet dream come true* Bring it on, baby! Just tell me why is throwing Feli at Ludwig a threat? *slow*

Hooray! I'll ask it for another wish since you're already dressing up in a Playboy bunny outfit. XD

Thank you, I was too lazy to type all that up and post it myself.

Yes, I am-its a very scary threat thank you very much! Throwing Feli at Ludwig is a threat because he'll be distracted from doing his job.

...It still doesn't grant wishes you know...

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Lovino Vargas wrote:
    Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:But~

Thank you, I was too lazy to type all that up and post it myself.

Yes, I am-its a very scary threat thank you very much! Throwing Feli at Ludwig is a threat because he'll be distracted from doing his job.

...It still doesn't grant wishes you know...

I fail to see how that's any threat. If you take the 'h' out of the word, it turns into a 'treat'. *laughs at own joke* It's not scary for me. Maybe distracting Ludwig is not a bad thing, si?

I can wish it and it will grant me a wish. *loopy logic again*
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:I fail to see how that's any threat. If you take the 'h' out of the word, it turns into a 'treat'. *laughs at own joke* It's not scary for me. Maybe distracting Ludwig is not a bad thing, si?

I can wish it and it will grant me a wish. *loopy logic again*

Eh, either way I'm going to end up with a cop who's on my side. and distracting ludwig isn'ta bad thing for us, for thr rest of the cops maybe...

keep thinking that Toni...

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Lovino Vargas wrote:
    Eh, either way I'm going to end up with a cop who's on my side. and distracting ludwig isn'ta bad thing for us, for thr rest of the cops maybe...

keep thinking that Toni...

I see what your objective is! You're trying to corrupt me. So the more you show me those creamy thighs, wrapped in fishnet stocking, and that cute little package in a Playboy bunny outfit, the more I'll be wrapped around your finger? I approve!

But of course!
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:I see what your objective is! You're trying to corrupt me. So the more you show me those creamy thighs, wrapped in fishnet stocking, and that cute little package in a Playboy bunny outfit, the more I'll be wrapped around your finger? I approve!

But of course!

And the heels, you can't forget the heels. See, you understand now! Its a win-win situation, I get what I want and you get to have a scantily clad italian running about and invading your personal space.

...theres no point in arguing-its just a waste of time anyway

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:32 am

Lovino Vargas wrote:
    And the heels, you can't forget the heels. See, you understand now! Its a win-win situation, I get what I want and you get to have a scantily clad italian running about and invading your personal space.

...theres no point in arguing-its just a waste of time anyway

The image alone is enough to make me want to jump you right nao. I get to have you, scantily clad and running about and invading me in more ways than one! *moan*

I already got what I wanted and didn't have to waste my one wish!
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 am

Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:The image alone is enough to make me want to jump you right nao. I get to have you, scantily clad and running about and invading me in more ways than one! *moan*

I already got what I wanted and didn't have to waste my one wish!

Hehehe. You're this enthusiastic with just you imagination? I'd like to see what would happen if I actually wore the thing, or suggested a french maid outfit something. This is easier than I thought it would be...

*Facepalm* There is no wish!
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 am

Just a wondering. Should we separate the profiles in the Mafia thread into the different families? It might make it easier to keep everything straight because right now, it's just random..
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Seems like it'd be a bit random at this point and trying to get everyone to delete and then move profiles would probably be difficult. Making a list of who's in what families/groups might be a good idea though-just for reference purposes. Maybe as a thread here in the OOC or in the mafioso section and just let the leaders or a mod or someone keep up with it.

Also, as it looks like the when has been more or less decided, would anyone object to getting started?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 am

Since Lovino is boss and this is his thread, I vote for him to get us started!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:22 am