Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household

Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household Empty The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Tino slammed the front door shut and leaned against it with a sigh, thoroughly worn out after the day's work. He tossed his keys on the table in the entry and began removing his scarf and beret as he trudged to the living room. The sofa was a welcome sight and he flopped down on the soft cushions, kicking his shoes off out of respect for the furniture.

The Finn sighed and stretched, arching his back off the sofa before burrowing further into the cushions. Berwald usually greeted him as soon as he walked in... Where was he? Tino sat up and peered over the back of the sofa, wondering whether or not to be worried.

"Berwald?"

The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household Empty Re: The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:26 am

Berwald hadn't heard Tino come home. He was outside taking down the dry laundry and only as he walked back into the house with the laundry did he hear Tino calling him. He set down the basket and went into the living room. The only thing he saw from the Finn was the top of his head and his eyes peering over the back of the sofa.
    "'m here." he answered the call, with what he hoped looked like a small smile.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household Empty Re: The Oxenstierna-Väinämöinen Household

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Tino smiled back, and trotted around the sofa to pull Berwald into a hug. "Hello, love."

He stretched up on his toes to kiss his husband.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Berwald readily returned the kiss, actually leaning down a bit to make it easier and wrapped his arms around Tino's waist. He pulled away after a few moments and mutterd a quiet "W'lcome hom'" against his wifes lips.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:48 pm

"Did you miss me...?" Tino nuzzled into Berwald's strong neck contently, pressing soft lips to his skin.

"It was a long day. I'm beat... How was your day?" The Finn's hand ran up and down his husband's back.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 pm

"S're" A shiver ran down Berwalds back as he felt Tinos lips on his skin, it had really been a long day and he was glad to have his wife back in his arms. He combed his hand softly through Tinos hair and sighed happily.

"Goo', bett'r now."
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:44 pm

A soft purr escaped Tino's throat as he cuddled his husband. "Good. I've been looking forward to coming home since lunch. I got stuck late in a meeting and I didn't get out until it was nearly two, and I was starving. Then I had to rush to eat all my myself and there was just way too much to do, and not enough people to do it, and now I'm all tense and I have this monster headache. I think it must have started around three, and it's been going strong ever since. It feels like I beat my head against a wal, which I was about ready to do today, but I didn't because I..." Tino stopped himself. "I'm rambling. Sorry..."

Tino gave Berwald another soft kiss. "I got carried away. But the point was, I was hoping maybe you would give me a little massage? To help me relax?"

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Berwald listened patiently to Tinos rambling, he always enjoyed it when Tino talked about his day. With a small smile he hoisted his wife up into his arms and kissed his temple. "W'thev' y' wan'." he replied and made his way towards the bedroom to give Tino his well deserved massage.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Tino ran his tongue lightly along his lips and clung to Berwald, wrapping slender legs about the taller man's waist and hugging round his neck. He inhaled Berwald's familiar scent thoughtfully. He had been waiting for this all day. A massage would be the perfect thing to work out the tension in his muscles after a long day and bond with his husband.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:56 am

Opening the door to the bedroom with his foot he walked over to the bed and set Tino carefully down. Berwald kissed him once again softly before vanishing into the bathroom to get some massage oil. He threw the small bottle beside Tino on the bed and then knelt before the bed so that he was eye to eye with the Finn on the bed. Berwald pulled a bit at Tino's shirt to get it off and at the same time pulled him in for another sweet kiss.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Tino let the shirt slip back over his slim shoulders, all too happy to divest himself of the garment, and kissed back languidly, nipping his husband's lower lip. His quick hands worked to remove Berwald's shirt as well, just so they were on an even playing field. His favourite sight at the end of the day was Berwald's toned body and strong arms wrapping around him.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Berwald slid his hands slowly over Tino's exposed chest and softly pushed him down to lie on the bed. "T'rn ar'nd" he commanded lightly and with a small smile on his face. All the while slowly stroking over his wife's body. For him there was nothing as beautiful as his wife, his cute little wonderful Tino.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Tino obeyed, turning onto his belly and stretching out with a sigh. He rested his cheek on the bedsheets, eyes glancing up to see Berwald above him. It was a lovely view, all muscular upper body, and that fierce expression, set with perfect, warm deep-sea eyes. The Finn ran his tongue delicately over his lips, tasting the other man there still.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Carefully he knelt above Tino, with one hand he opened the small bottle of oil and let some dribble onto Tino's back. Berwald tossed the bottle aside and laid his big hands on the Finns back, the cool liquid made a interseting contrast to Tino's warm skin. Slowly his hands rubbed up and down, doing slow circles and pressing his fingers deeper into Tino's back where he felt a tighter knot.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:16 am

The peculiar sensation of the massage oil dripping onto his skin made Tino shiver lightly. He didn't much like the cold of the liquid resting on his skin, but once Berwald's warm hands began working over him, the Finn relaxed little by little, eyes drifting languidly half-closed. Arching back into the skilled hands, Tino sighed, noticing the gradual loosening of his tension. A faint yelp escaped him when his husband's fingers pressed the knot, and he tried not to tense up all over again. The hard muscle ached, but Berwald could fix it easily.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:34 pm

After a few more minutes of doing slow circles on Tino's back, Berwald leaned forward a bit and kissed his neck softly. "it goo'?" he murmured softly, resting his warm hands on Tino's back and then moving them over his shoulders to rub slowly down his arms and back up again.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Tino moaned softly in response, arching his back into Berwald's touch. His muscles slackened beneath his husband's touch and he made a content murmuring sound, eyes drifting shut.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Tino's moan was answer enough for Berwald and he continued his ministrations, this time at an even slower pace. He really treasured moments like these. When it was just him and his wife, with nothing disturbing their quite time together.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:00 am

Berwald hit a sensitive place along Tino's spine, kneading it in a way that made the smaller blond shiver. Hot prickles ran down his back, all though his skin and muscles, and he arched his slim body like a cat. This was heaven. If he didn't have his husband, he'd probably lose it. The Swede could give a massage like nobody's business, and it positively unravelled Tino, turning him to a puddle on the bed. He was putty in the other man's hands, peaceful, pliant, happy putty.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 am

Carefully he turned Tino on his back and smiled down at him. Berwald leaned down and kissed his lips softly. He moved his hands softly down Tino's chest and stopped only inches from his waistband. The Finn was really cute, the way he lay there boneless on the bed with a peaceful smile on his face, without a care in the world.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:23 pm

The Finn sighed and moved into Berwald's touches, returning the kiss with languid ease. The farther south the other's hands went, the more Tino purred, a low, soft hum in his throat. When they stopped above his waistband, he made a quiet whining noise and pushed his hips into Berwald's hands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:14 am