Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Slagthuset Nightclub

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Slagthuset Nightclub - Page 5 Empty Re: Slagthuset Nightclub

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Feliciano looked up to Ludwig's face.
    "But I told you are doing just fine!" he protested with a smile. "Fine for me, at least." He shifted one of his hands to wrap around the blond's waist again. "Unless you were planning to come here to get some other pretty boy's attention on you!" he teased, letting his hand slip to grab his bottom.

He knew they were dancing on their own song and rhythm, for now, but he liked it. He was there only to enjoy some time with Ludwig, so that was just perfect.

"And I can well imagine that. Even though you could use some dance practice, for relaxing~"
    Feliciano's hand found his trousers' back pocket and slipped inside, quietly resting there.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 am

Ludwig let out a noise of surprise as he felt Feliciano squeezing his behind. He really didn't know what to expect from the other man. Sometimes, he thought the man was this innocent man -- regardless of what they had done before. It was always surprising when Feliciano showed a little more initiative.

He moved his own hand down to cup Feliciano's behind. "I've never considered dancing a way for me to relax, really. Perhaps entertainment, perhaps fun for someone else. At least, not when I'm in public. Too many eyes."

Eyes he was still very much aware probably contained criminals at the moment.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Feliciano giggled again, squeezing against Ludwig.

"Too many eyes..." he hummed along with the song for a moment. Even though he wasn't bothered by the people surrounding them, he was still cradling the thought of the two of them having their own private dance floor somewhere, where Ludwig wouldn't feel that nervous or think that he was ridiculous.

On the tips of his toes, he stretched to whisper in the other's ear. "Pretend they don't exist, then. We're the only ones here, now~" he suggested, his hand now ruffling tenderly Ludwig's hair.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu May 05, 2011 6:09 pm

"Easier said than done," Ludwig said, surprising even himself that he didn't criticize the other man for messing up his usually pristine hair. He had never done well in pretending he wasn't being watched. From childhood on, being aware of his situation had been a life saver. "But I will try."

He attempted to focus only on Feliciano and to keep his eyes only on the Italian's face. It was a little easier to pretend the were in a room, just the two of them, moving the the music playing from a radio somewhere. It didn't eliminate the feeling of a man bumping into him as he gyrated with his girlfriend, however.

Ludwig looked away from Feliciano to at least look at the man who had slammed into his side. The other dancer seemed to think it was somehow Ludwig's fault, despite the fact the blond could swear he'd never moved from the one spot on the floor, save for a little rotating around on it.

"Do us a favor and stop taking up space on the dancefloor if you suck so bad at it," the man said before moving away from Ludwig and the glare he was getting from the German.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun May 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Feliciano kept his eyes on Ludwig; he could see he wasn't very convincing, and so he was determined to give Ludwig a kiss that was going to keep the man distracted and busy enough to not notice the rest of the dance floor, but in the very moment when he was stretching to meet his lips, someone bumped into Ludwig, and for a short moment Feliciano was even about to lose his balance.

He glanced to the guy who had knocked against him, in time to see him backing down, but without avoiding a rude comment about Ludwig's dance skills.

Feliciano's mouth curled down. This was unfair. They hadn't even been jumping around crazily like some other people in the room, and besides, if the man had been good at dancing - like he seemed to presume - he would have avoided bumping against them like that.

"Hey, this isn't a nice thing to say at all!" he protested. He wasn't really angry at the guy, and, if the comment had been directed at him, he would have ignored it without problems, but Ludwig was already having a hard enough time trying to not run away from the dance floor: unwanted rudeness from random people surely wouldn't help.
    "There is room for everyone here, and we're not even taking that much space." he added with a smile - because the last of Feliciano's intentions was starting an argument with someone in a nightclub. Still, Ludwig's honor had to be defended.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun May 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Ludwig, embarrassed, very nearly fled from the dance floor at that moment. Maybe with a few beers in him he would loosen up, or perhaps no longer care how badly he danced. To Ludwig's surprise, Feliciano quickly jumped to his defense.

The idiot who had insulted him left soon after, probably because Ludwig decided to look at him angrily, rather than embarrassed. Once he was on the other side of the dance floor, the blond turned his attention back to Feliciano. "What on earth would you have done if he had decided to right you for that?" he asked the Italian.

Ludwig had a smile on his face, because he knew he was capable of handling himself in these kinds of situations, not to mention that he knew no fight was going to happen anyway. He gently ran a hand through Feliciano's hair. "I appreciate you defending me, regardless of the fact that he was right."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Feliciano looked up to Ludwig. At least, the man didn't seem hurt by the rudeness of the comment before. The question he was asked made him shrug with a smile.

"I pointed to him politely what was the just the truth. And if he decided to punch me or something... I could always hide beside you, no?" he grinned.
    Feliciano didn't think often before speaking, and this was often something that had caused him troubles, mostly because, first of all, he couldn't properly foresee people's reaction to what he said, and, second, if the reactions were annoyed, he would most probably panic and begging for forgiveness. He was also spoiled enough by the rest of his family to rely on them for defense, when things started to go really bad.

"Was he? Like he was the one to talk." he stuck his tongue out playfully. "But look, if you really feel uncomfortable, we can as well sit down."
    Again, despite Ludwig's awkwardness, Feliciano was enjoying the evening as it was, but he could see that the man was very embarrassed by the situation, and he didn't want him to feel worse.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue May 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Ludwig carded his hand through Feliciano's hair. "Yes, you could always hide behind me if you wanted to," he said.

As for leaving the dance floor, he thought for a few moments about leaving. He really felt like he wanted to leave. He thought about the idea of leaving the dance floor. He might like to leave, but he'd promised Feliciano to dance. "We will dance," he said. "I promised you I would."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue May 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Feliciano smiled and rested his head against Ludwig's chest. "Okay! But please tell me if you don't feel like it anymore, va bene?"
    He squeezed him briefly - realizing also that he had kept his hand steadily placed on the other's behind for the whole time - and went on in their personal dance movements.

The song wasn't a slow one anymore - music had already changed a couple of times - but Feliciano had stopped trying to keep up with the rhythm. Or rather, they were following it, just skipping some of the beats.

The room was starting to get really crowded, now, as they night went on and more people came in. Even though they weren't left with much space, the more people were there, the less of them were likely to notice their peculiar way of dancing - and honestly, between some drunken guys, and a few others who had something way stronger than just alcohol in their bodies, Feliciano and Ludwig weren't much of a show anymore.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed May 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Ludwig had to admit that, as more people flooded the dance floor, he began to feel more at ease. No one could move much to get any dancing done, so the odd slow spin that Ludwig was doing with Feliciano no longer seemed to matter to anyone. He had to admit, oddly enough, that he was enjoying himself now. Just a little.

He leaned down to press his lips to the other man's. This was an awkward date, but a good one, far better so far than many of his ended up going.

He hadn't seen much of the rude ass that had bumped into him on the dance floor, and he was content to ignore the man even existed. It was easier that way.

"Did you want a drink of water or something a little stronger?" he asked Feliciano. He knew that he would likely have another beer, probably some water as well. The crowd on the floor combined with the dancing had him sweating just a bit and he didn't want to get dehydrated, or for his date to, either.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed May 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Feliciano nodded.
    Even though they weren't jumping like most of the people around them, the only fact that they were surrounded by all those people had started making him feel hot as well.

"I'll have some Bacardi&Cola~" he replied, lacing his arms around Ludwig waist and pushing him through the crowd towards the counter. He stretched to leave a kiss on the back of Ludwig's neck, as they proceeded - slowly, in order to avoid bumping against the other dancers.

Feliciano had already forgotten about the accident happened before, and he was happy that Ludwig was eventually starting to seem more at ease. He was quite certain that the night was going to get only better and better from that point on.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri May 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Ludwig smiled as he felt the lips to the back of his neck. He loved the other man's affectionate nature. It was something he could easily become accustomed to.

He weaved his way through the crowd and pulled Feliciano behind him as he did so. He made his way to the bar and placed the other man's drink order. He got another beer for himself, not wanting anything too strong.

He turned while still in Feliciano's arms. "Maybe next time we go out, we should try something other than dancing," he said. "So you don't have to spend the whole time having to encourage me along."

Ludwig thought he caught sight of the idiot from the dance floor talking with some of his friends away from the bar.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri May 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Feliciano chuckled. "Yeah. Well, I don't mind the encouraging part, but you seem to mind the dancing. So... no dance, next time. Got it!" he nodded energetically.

The barman placed their drinks on the counter, and Feliciano gently hit Ludwig's bottle with his own glass, and then drank a long sip of his own. There was maybe a bit too much rum than what he expected, inside, but the ice made it still feel refreshing.

"I think we agreed for dinner and movie, right? You've already proven yourself capable of eating, and I think that the cinema will be easy enough. And anyway, i's gonna be dark, in the room, so nobody will see anything, a part from the screen." he teased, one arm still wrapped around the other man.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun May 15, 2011 2:03 am

Ludwig smiled and kept his arm wrapped around Feliciano. "I am sure we can find something to entertain ourselves with if we go to the movies." He kissed Feliciano on the cheek.

In the corner, the idiot from the dance floor was talking to his friends about the blond man who had tried to intimidate him and how they could put him in his place.

Ludwig was doing his best to ignore the idiot's presence and focusing on his date and, occasionally, his beer. He kissed the young man at his temple.

"Do you want to go back on the dance floor?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun May 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Feliciano sipped his drink, looking back to the dance floor. The whole room was really crowded, now, there were no free places to sit down anymore and even going back to the dance floor looked like an adventure: would they manage to regain a spot to stand again?

"Do you want to go back to be squeezed? Mh." Feliciano scratched his chin. After all, his idea of romantic date could involve sweating, but now that they were watching the crowd from the outside, the idea of getting back there didn't seem so appealing.

"What if we go outside to breath for a while, eh?" he asked. Fresh air, some silence... he took another long sip of his drink.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon May 16, 2011 4:49 pm

"That sounds like a smart idea to me," Ludwig told his companion. "Though we should probably finish our drinks off first. I don't know if it is true everywhere, but I know there are some places in the U.S. where you cannot have an open container of alcohol in public, so I would rather not take the risk."

He didn't have very much of his beer left anyway, so he was able to finish off the drink by tilting back his head and chugging the rest of it down. He set it on the bartop and waited for his date to finish his drink.

The man from the dance floor was watching the two men closely while his date tried to persuade him to go back to dancing instead of whatever stupid idea he had going through his alcohol-addled head.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue May 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Feliciano nodded. He wasn't often addressed as "smart" by people, and that made him smile brightly.

"Of course, of course~" he took his glass and the rest of his drink disappeared quickly down his throat. Maybe a bit too fast, because he could feel his cheeks turn hot in the very moment the liquid reached his stomach. The feeling changed almost immediately in a comforting sensation of warmness and light numbness in the zone of his brain. The smile on his face lost some of its brightness, but was still quite big.

He wrapped his arms around Ludwig's waist again, squeezing him and nuzzling with his nose against his chest.
    "Aaaaall alcool's disappeared, now~ You're so conscientious!"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue May 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Ludwig rolled his eyes at his obviously drunk companion. He wondered if Feliciano would allow him to drive or to at least get a taxi back to the hotel. That is, if that was where this was going. Ludwig certainly hoped so. Even if they did nothing more than wake up with one another, it had been a long time since the German had been able to experience even that.

He chuckled and rested his cheek atop Feliciano's head. "Let's go outside then."

He guided Feliciano back to the front door, allowing the bouncer to stamp his hand so they could get back inside later. He waited for the man to stamp Feliciano as well before heading out into the relatively quiet street.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu May 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Feliciano giggled as he was guided to the door again. He wasn't that drunk, after all, just a bit high on alcohol - and a bit tired from his day as well. After all, he had been working the whole week long, and gotten up really early that morning. Not that he minded the reason of his lack of sleep, though.

Anyway, the air outside helped him to refresh his mind and thoughts. His ears were now buzzing because of the loud music inside the club, a well-known feeling that always bothered him a bit.
    He shook his head, as if he wanted to get rid of both the booze and the annoying noise inside his ears.

He tried to hide a yawn, while leaning against Ludwig's side.
    "Ludwig, why are you so..." he wasn't sure about what he wanted to ask. "...so comfortable, ve?"
    Feliciano felt like he fit perfectly, resting on that chest, and his waist was large enough for him to hug it and feel full, somehow.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun May 22, 2011 3:35 am

Ludwig smiled and held Feliciano to his chest. "Mein schatzi," he said. "I think you are quite comfortable as well. He wrapped his arms around him and rested his cheek atop the young man's head. "Maybe we just fit."

His own ears were still buzzing as the men from the bar walked out into the street.

"Hey, Asshole!" the idiot yelled at Ludwig. The blond quickly looked over, not really recognizing the voice. Having last heard it over the sound of the music, Ludwig couldn't hear it clearly. "You must think you're some kind of big man, trying to intimidate me."

The man's reasoning was fairly pathetic, but he was fairly drunk, so Ludwig knew better than to try to justify drunk logic.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun May 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Feliciano giggled, and again he was just on the point of reaching for the other's lips, when a voice interrupted them.
    He turned, surprised. It took him a moment to recognize the guy - it was dark outside, he wasn't 100% sober, and he had already forgotten about the previous accident.
    He blinked. Was that the man of before, really? Was he still angry?

Remembering how he had almost told him off before, Feliciano thought that the man was addressing him. Now, Feliciano could think a number of things about himself, but he never thought he was a "big man".

He scratched his head, puzzled.
    "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to..." he replied, waving his hand as default action while he was talking, as if that would help the other understand better the meaning of his words.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue May 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Ludwig turned back at the man and saw that he had a whole group of men. "I was not trying to intimidate you," Ludwig told the man as he moved Feliciano protectively behind him. "We were trying to dance, nothing more. And right now, I would recommend you start anything. Your date must be lonely."

He knew better than to get in trouble. It might blow his cover or make the authorities force him out of the country.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue May 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Feliciano looked out from behind Ludwig's large back. The situation had suddenly turned bad, and Feliciano didn't have any clue about how that was possible. Still, the men there didn't seem like they wanted to wish them goodnight and go away. He could almost smell their bad intentions.

"Ludwig, the car is just back there, let's go away." he whispered. He didn't have any desire to see a fight start, and it didn't look like they could get away with talking.

In fact, the men stepped forward in their direction. A couple of them kept their hands in their pockets, but from their expressions Feliciano could tell that they weren't going to be kept there for long.

"Sure, and you don't want your girlfriend to end up lonely as well, once we're done with you, right?" He shook his fist in the air, coming closer. "Don't worry, we'll keep her company."

Feliciano paled and tugged Ludwig's sleeve. "Let's go to the car!" he pleaded.

((yeaaah the lamest villains ever, sorry for this xD))

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Wed May 25, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Ludwig guarded Feliciano closely. "I want you to think twice about what you are saying right now," he told the man, trying to think of how quickly he could manage to get to his gun. It would be suspicious for him to reach down to his ankle right now.

He nearly considered running to Feliciano's car, much as it bothered him to even think about it. As the other men closed in on them, he knew that wouldn't be easy. "When you see the chance," he told his date, "run to your car."

He could handle himself in a fight, as long as no one had a weapon. He just didn't think Feliciano could do the same.

The idiot from the dance floor charged at Ludwig, his friends in tow. Ludwig braced himself for the attack and tried to move down to get his gun.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed May 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Feliciano nodded nervously, then stopped when he realize that Ludwig was implying that he wasn't coming with him to the car.

"Eeeh? Not alone! You're coming with me!" he whined, without releasing the grip on the man's shirt.
    He wasn't going to the car alone, he didn't want to. First of all, the men were scary and he didn't want to leave Ludwig's side, where he still felt safer, and, second, Ludwig had to come away with him.

Then the men attacked, and Feliciano guessed that might be a good time to retreat. Still, he stepped back unsurely: Ludwig didn't seem to have any intention to come.

((soon time for a running-over-with-the-car action))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:28 pm