Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Traveler's Inn (2)

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Traveler's Inn (2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveler's Inn (2)

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:59 am

Alfred groaned in frustration and sounded very manly all of the sudden. He threw himself backwards, lay down on the bed and buried his hand in his hair. Thinking about this situation made him miserable, was he doomed to remain like this for the rest of his life? And why was Arthur treating him like a lady? True, he did act like a girl just now, but it irritated him to see that Arthur was kind of beginning to see him as a woman. And he didn't want to be protected, though Arthur's words still made him flush.

"Then I...entrust myself to you," he said quietly, in defeat. He closed his eyes.

If Arthur wanted to be the gentleman, so be it. He would make sure to take advantage of that, let himself be spoiled and all that stuff. As a small punishment. He hoped Arthur wouldn't make him pregnant. He stopped his train of thought, what was he thinking anyway? Alfred blushed and refused to open his eyes. It was all too embarrassing.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Poor Alfred. The man had had nothing be trouble ever since he had chosen to leave that Inn with him, maybe it would have been best if....

"No need to sound so defeated, I will have this figured out and reversed in no time, as soon as I can find out what went wrong at least!" Arthur was looking over the few left over ingredients, when he sighed, lost in thought, "You know, I can't help but think that you have had nothing but bad luck since we left the Inn, after all of this corrected if you wish to go find your brother again you can do so!"

Right now he wasn't sure how Alfred would react, after this newest problem he wouldn't be surprised of he did leave. That didn't mean that was what Arthur wanted. Far from it. He liked having Alfred around.

After searching through everything, Arthur was completely lost, all the ingredients were correct. He had made the potion the correct way. He didn't understand at all. He turned around and ran and a hand through his hair, Alfred was lying on the bed still, the fact that those clothes were much too big for a female was more apparent. The shirt was hanging more her shoulder. ( Her - Him.... Oh god his head hurt).

"This may take longer than I thought, from what i can see i did nothing wrong. It is going to take longer to fix I'm afraid". Al was now sitting up, a frown clearly showing. "Until then, maybe we should go search for clothes that fit you a little better? You really can not walk around....... looking like that"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Alfred rose from the bed, approached Arthur and stopped right in front of him. Arthur's eyes, those brilliant eyes, did not say the same words. They didn't want him to leave and Alfred was relieved. He cupped Arthur's cheeks and pulled him into a wordless embrace. "How do you expect me to leave? I can't just walk off like this, take responsibility damnit!" After a pause he added, "I need you."

They remained like that for what it seemed like forever, it was too comfortable. Then realisation hit him like lightning. He was acting as if in love with Arthur; all the blushing, wandering imagination, emotional roller coaster, those were all too suspicious. And speaking of strange behaviours, this situation was extremely embarrassing. He abruptly let go of Arthur with an awkward laugh, not quite meeting the other's eyes. "W-well, you better buy me a fancy dress. It better be a cute and expensive one, you owe me that!"

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Alfred sure was acting strange. Maybe it was the effects of being female? Arthur didn't know, but it sure didn't stop his face from feeling very warm, nor did it stop him from wrapping his arms around his companion to comfort her. The difference was amazing, Alfred wasn't so tall anymore.

"I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere!" He has mumbled into soft blonde hair, only then to lose the warmth and to gain an awkward laugh. He didn't mean to offend 'her'. He gave a nervous laugh as the demand for the cute, expressive dresses were thrown his way. Why did he get the feeling that Alfred was going to get the most out of this situation? Not that he could refuse of course, this whole entire mess was his fault.

"Of course. Whatever you wish for, you can have. Take it easy though huh?" The last part was added with more nervous laughter, unsure how Alfred would actually react.

Looking out to the window, the day was still bright. A few more hours and the shops of the town centre would begin closing. Best to get this awkward experience out of the way, he thought to himself. Arthur turned his attention back to the other, whose face was rather red, he smiled and offered his arm.

"Shall we then?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

-----------------------------------

Alfred awoke in the morning and felt splendid. He remembered last night's fortunate turn of events beside the river, and he promptly felt his cheeks growing warm. After that they had walked back to finally take a rest for the day. The night in their shared room was hilariously awkward, with Alfred changing to his normal clothes for the night and telling Arthur, with a naughty giggle, to not touch him while he was sleeping. The reaction he got made him laugh hysterically.
    He had not a single bad dream, his thoughts and dreams appeared to have been invaded by the image of Arthur, with some added roses in the background.

He sat up and stretched, scanned the room and smiled fondly at the sight of Arthur sleeping on his own bed. He let out a light chuckle. He froze. His voice was deep, more familiar. He looked down by reflex and indeed, there was now a flat chest replacing the curves. Alfred beamed. "Awesome!"
    Alfred jumped out of the bed energetically and went to the washing room to clean himself. It was only for one day, but really, he was relieved and happy to have his familiar body, to which he was used to, back again.

As he left the bathroom, he found Arthur to be already up. He grinned. "Hi There!" Alfred pounced on him playfully.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:02 pm

The new day was beginning, Arthur noticed that Alfred had already got up, the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. He chuckled quietly at the thought of how feminine the other had become. The memories flooded back from their 'date' and that heavenly kiss, he blushed a little. His happy reminiscence was cut short, when a single thought crossed his mind.

"Alfred can not stay like this!" Voicing his thoughts with a sigh, he sat on the end of his bed, running a hand through his hair. The sound of the bathroom door opening, and a happy, chirpy morning greeting came. "Good morning de--." It was then he realised that, that happy, chirpy voice was a happy, chirpy MALE voice. Also a second later the owner of that voice, had pounced on him and was now lying on top of him.

Yes, definately male!

"Al-Alfred, How is this possible? Did you do something? Did you mess around with those potion ingredients in the night? You really shouldn't have! What if something had gone wrong?" How he came to the conclusion Alfred did anything, he didn't know. It must been that though, right?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Alfred looked down to observe Arthur directly. He thought that Arthur was absolutely gorgeous in the morning, with his hair all tousled; and looking at him as a man was strangely different. He was once again taller than the one underneath him, and he realised how delicate Arthur was. A strong man in a tender frame. There was love filling Alfred's soul, through and through.

There was something surreal within the moment, there was something surreal when he caressed Arthur's warm cheek, there was something surreal in the way Arthur looked at him. And Alfred's gaze on his love was longing, as if he was right in front of something he wanted, yet he wasn't able to fully have it. He didn't know why he felt that way and it made him panic.

Alfred wanted to claim Arthur and he wanted to kiss Arthur again. "Arthur..."
    So he kissed him and tried to speak of his love in that way, for he was never good with pretty words.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Of course Arthur was glad to see that this whole awkward situation was over, the fact he was not moving off him didn't bother him all that much, Alfred was obviously just extremely happy to be back to normal. He, himself, would have been exactly the same. The way he was looking at him though, made him shift uncomfortably, but of course he was just happy to be back to normal.. Right?

"Maybe we should.." He was silenced by Alfred, when he felt him caress his cheek, almost lovingly?. His eyes widened as he stared up into sky blue eyes. Oh gosh that look, it was the same look he had gotten yesterday. Alfred then said his name in such a way (Soft but determined) that made his face heat up. He didn't think... why was he feeling so uncomfortable with all this all of a sudden. This was basically the same person.

Everything seemed to slow down as Alfred started to lean down and move closer, he wasn't going to surely..... he was and he did, the familiar yet completely different lips were pressed against his own and just.. no no NO. Arthur stood up for such a force, that Alfred ended up on the floor. He looked down at him, a small frown on his face.

"Why? Why would you do that? Are you making a joke about yesterday? .... Was all of this just some silly little plot to get back at me because bravo, very well done indeed!" He had started quite calmly, but by the end he was hysterical with the hint of a nervous laugh forming. Why. Why did it bother him.

( I'm sorry it's not the emo you were looking for poppet ;_; )
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Alfred landed on the floor, looking aghast as he stared up in utter shock. His eyes were widen in first confusion, then realisation. Suddenly it was as if Alfred's fears were becoming true; what delusions he had, to think that Arthur was interested in him - a man. Arthur's reaction was most likely half expected and logical, yet it hit him hard. Arthur's words confused him and they wounded him, in the end he wasn't able to hide his hurt expression.

Then came rage. "How- how could you say that," he said and stared down, half his face hidden by the blond fringe. "After what you've done with me yesterday. You-you kissed me back. Were you only interested in me, because I was a woman?! Was it just you taking advantage of me? How foolish to think that your kindness was genuine." His whole frame trembled. He didn't want it to affect him that much, never would he have thought that it would hurt him so much. If this was what love was about, then he didn't need it - at all.

He raised his head to look Arthur in the eyes, revealing his brilliant eyes that were filled with tears, marked with hurt. He mouthed the very same words without being able to let a sound escape from his mouth, "How could you?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Horror. Complete and total horror was what he felt now. The frown had gone and his face had paled, eyes wide and mouth agape, he stared into brilliant blue eyes that mow only reflected hurt and anger. Oh god, he had been serious! Was Alfred right? Was it really because during that time he had been female? That damn spell. He was suddenly having a flashback to his learning days and his mentor telling him that one day his creativeness would get him into trouble, ( he had been making up his own spells since a young age). Well, he had just been proved right.

Arthur offered his hand, a small voice telling him there was no chance in hell he would take it, but still he tried " Look, I-I am sorry. I thought you were joking around, I would never take advantage of anyone". The words Alfred had said were replaying in his head, wait a minute.."and honestly, you are acting like you are completely innocent in all this, when I believe it was you who kissed me first! So how about you tell me, exactly why that happened in the first place?"

That was meant to be an apology? What the hell! But he couldn't help it, he was equally annoyed by Alfred blaming him for everything so he lashed out as well. Why, he wasn't sure, Alfred seemed to have a weird effect on him.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Alfred's anger swelled and he slapped Arthur's hand in disgust, he stood up and stepped back, wearing a furious glare. "Why you say? Why? Why would someone kiss another person, I'll give you three guesses," he said with a bitter laugh. Arthur was being ridiculous and he was so tempted to punch that bastard. Gentle my ass, he was one big piss-take.

"I give up, don't waste your time thinking about it, it's not worth it," he said and made a dismissive hand gesture as he turned around and headed for the door. He took deep breath, closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened the door. "Sorry for kissing you, your Majesty."

Alfred left the room, eyes red and cheeks wet. I hate him, he kept saying those words to himself while he repeatedly wiped his sleeve across his face in a vain attempt to dry the tears that kept coming.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:12 am