Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while....

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... Empty Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while....

Post  Chibitalia Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:53 am

Hey, I may be gone for a while, due to my Mother taking away mo computer. So I just needed to warn you guys if I randomly disappear for a long while.. kay? Oh, and before I get my computer taken away for whats gonna seem like all eternity I want to tell you guys you are amazing, and I love you all forever. <333 And my Mother is being a total b**** again. And if i make any cool drawings I promise to show them to you guys ;3; And again, I love you all, so very very much and thanks forever for being so amazing. <3333

-Chibi

/goes off to cry in a corner...
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... Empty Re: Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while....

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 am

Ahhh, nooo ;0; you can't leave meeee! I'm sorry your mom is being this way again chibi dear! How long will you be gone? And why in the first place ;-;?
    You're very awesome as well chibi and gah just get back as soon as you can okay ;-; <3

/sits in the corner and hugs chibi forever
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while.... Empty Re: Ugh....Ill probably be gone for a while....

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:41 am

D: bawww, younger meeee...

We'll miss you T3T. I hope that your computer will be back soon anyway, and that you'll be fine in the meanwhile!
    *sends an Italian kiss to the other side of the ocean*

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 am

*cries* Chibiiiiiiiii! *hughughug* I promise I'll have that HRE finished for you soon, so if you have to be away, at least I'll have something for you when you come back! >3< I hope you'll be alright, kitten ;__; Mammy worriiiiieeees *sob* <3333
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 am

Holy omg...... i guess its a false alarm, my mom didnt take my computer after all! yay! im still here ;u;~ i still love you guys forever though ;w;~

/spazzes in the corner cuz her computer wasn't taken away

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:34 am

/spazzes with you 8DDDD
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:46 am

yea!! you get to stay with us~ Very Happy
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm so happy to hear that chibi *_* never leave okay

/spazzes with chibi! X3

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 pm

i can still hug to my bosoms
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 pm

F-false alarm?! Yay!
    *does a happy dance* ;3;

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:17 pm