Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Matthew Williams
Lilli Zwingli
6 posters

So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^''

Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' Empty So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^''

Post  Lilli Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 am

Hello anyone who reads this~

So I've been meaning to make one of these... thingies... BUT I FORGOT. MAH BAD.
    Um... Normally on teh interwebs, I'm whoisnotmyname, but I'm not in a lot of stuff, so... >w<

Anywho~ Things that I might be interested in:
    Drawing(any type, except for painting...), books(reading and writng-though I'm epically lazy in the writing bit xD), animes like Hetalia(durr), Bleach, Code Geass!, FMA... uh... I think thats all of 'em... maybe.
    Just started cosplaying and it is sooo much fun!!! Some of the TV shows I like-even though I don't watch all that much anymore- would be Supernatural~~~ Smallville, ^The animes I listed above, erm... yeah, that's it. I'm horrible when it comes to talking in front of a crowd(seriously, ask Tino or Ingvar). I get rediculous stage fright... *cough* moving on~! Clowns terrify me, along with spiders that catch the red eye on a camra, and those smilies... >w>
    I draw a lot of my OC's from my little plot bunnies I probably won't ever write. And I'm working on Hetalia pics( but not getting very far considering I'm not that good).

Sooooo I think that's it, I most likely forgot a few things though... Oh, and I almost forgot that special Doctor~
    If ya have any questions, witty comments, or random phrases, comment right down thur V

Last edited by Lilli Zwingli on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' Empty Re: So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^''

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 am

*sets the smiley on fire* My work is never over~

So...giving a speech to a room filled with clowns isn't gonna happen? Good to know, good to know. But yeah, seriously, clowns are creepy as hell. >>
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^'' Empty Re: So... I completely forgot to make one of these ^^''

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 am

SUPERNATURAL!!!! Yay 8D

good to know indeeed! Yes clowns are creepy DX how do kids like them! Stage fright.. Can also sympathise with you there! And the smilies.... Never fear Mattie is here XDDD

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 am

Clowns...spiders...public speaking! *faints* That right there is a scary, scary list of things >> *sparkles all over this thread to cleanse it*
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:09 pm

I confess.

I use the smileys just to tease you sometimes. Sorry.

xDDD
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Me too! Because I'm evil like that.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:57 pm

*has the sudden urge to add on things you forgot to mention*
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:17 pm

@Mattie: Thank you~ <3
    @Arthur: YUUUUUUS
    @Roddy: yeah, I do not want.
    @Franny: ;A;
    @Tino: You are not ammusing.
    @Vash: ... I missed something? o____O
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Roddy would be the one to faint... He's delicate... Not to mention a pansy. Eh, Rod?
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:07 pm

@Lilli- we'll laugh bout this later

@Tino- >>

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 pm

...*tries to deny Tino's statement* *fails* orz
    Those things are scary T___T
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

@Tino: You're not helping
    @Vash: ... Okay?
    @Roddy: I KNOW! TT^TT *Just saw the smilie ON HER POST* ;A;

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:11 pm

You forgot to mention that you're my son and ILU.
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 pm

DDDDDDD8

NO DAD WTF

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:42 pm

B-but....son...

Also, this kid. Lilli. Total perfect mix of Canada/Austria/Finland.
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

DO NOT WANT.

It's quite scary some times.
    Okay it happens A LOT. >w>

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:40 am

YOU FORGOT I AM YOUR WIFE LULLZ
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 am

MAH WIFE~ <3

OH!

I know what I forgot!
    -I'm origionally from Washington Sate(not DC, people ask all of the time. It gets annoying, fast)
    -I'm into archery(seriously, I go hunting with mah parental units most of my free weekends...)
    -I make puns! 8D
    -People tend to forget me(or my name) often. It sucks when you get called your younger sister's name by your parents, adult friends, etc... Or when everyone knows you as "the kid in blue plaid"
    -I love Salmiaki! (that Finnish candy no one likes)
    -And my dog(as much of a derp she is), I love her~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:16 pm