Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
History Classroom EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
History Classroom EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
History Classroom EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
History Classroom EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
History Classroom EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
History Classroom EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
History Classroom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
History Classroom EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
History Classroom EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

History Classroom

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

History Classroom Empty History Classroom

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 pm

It was currently lunchtime at the school. The sounds of laugher, giggling and loud chatter could be heard throughout. Most of the students could be found walking around with friends or sitting at benches either inside the school or outside, as it was a warm day, to eat their lunch. An odd few on the fields kicking a ball around.

It could not be said for all students though, as Arthur had been sitting in the History classroom for his lunch. He sat at his desk with his own made lunch and a book. Sure, he could have gone and had lunch with his kind room-mate, Kiku, but sometimes he just preferred to sit alone. With nothing but peace and quiet and a book to read.

Arthur bookmarked at the page he was currently at and looked at the clock at the front of the class, there was only five minutes left of lunch. He has chosen to sit in this room as History was his next lesson, and a favourite of his indeed. Sighing quietly, he started to eat the last of his lunch, a home-made scone.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

History Classroom Empty Re: History Classroom

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm

His next period would be history, gosh he hated that subject. Especially when it wasn't about the American War of Independence, which was totally badass. But no, they were doing European history and it was pure evil, not heroic at all. That continent literally went to hell and back. So, Alfred was only reluctantly going to the history classroom, his half-eaten burger still in his mouth. When he got there he spotted a guy whose eyebrows were visible from 100m distance. Arthur was his name, if he recalled correctly. He swallowed the rest of his burger and walked towards Arthur's table. Seriously, didn't he have any friends or what? But from what Alfred could remember, Arthur was a bit of a difficult person. Heh, but he never really came to hate that guy.

He dumped his bag on the spot next to Arthur, he decided that they could as well share the desk. "Yo! Your new neighbour!" He let himself fall onto the chair next to Arthur and beamed. "My name is Alfred by the way, I'm American, the same breed that had kicked British asses." Wait, wasn't Arthur from England? Oops. Smooth.

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 pm

He was half way through his scone, when Arthur heard someone else walk into the classroom. He turned his head to see who, a little surprised someone else had come in early, only to see the blonde haired American from the meeting with the headmistress. He remembered the flirting, as he watched the other stuff a burger into his mouth with slight disgust. Arthur then turned away, hoping that he wasn't heading in the direction he thought he was.

Unfortunately, he was. Then Alfred introduced himself, in a way that could only make him roll his eyes, how typical. Still, he wasn't bought up to be ignorant and it was only an introduction... It's not like they would speak outside the lesson.

"Yes, I remember you, Alfred. I'm Arthur Kirkland...Are you really going to sit there?" He ignored the other comment, though it did make him twitch a little, but he really didn't want to get into that arguement, because that's how it would end, he was sure of it,
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Alfred's expression fell. "You don't want me to sit here?"
    He really didn't want to look that hurt, a hero never gets sensitive, but it hit him quite hard nonetheless. But Alfred was quick to recover and he acted oblivious again, wearing that goofy grin.

The other students were slowly filling the room, taking their seats in heated conversations with each other, joking and laughing. Some of Alfred's friends passed by. "Dude, whatcha doin' here, come sit with us at the back," on of them said. Alfred just laughed and pushed them off. Well, he could move if Arthur decided that he wasn't welcome. So he looked at the English guy questioningly.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:06 pm

The immediate answer to that question would have of course been 'No, I do not!' and send the git on his way, but something made him terribly curious enough not to give that reply. When the other students had started to pour in and take their seats for the lesson, a group of Alfred's friends had asked him to go sit with them.

Arthur was curious because firstly the aforementioned git had give him the kicked puppy dog look when he expressed distaste at him sitting next to him, and secondly right now he was looking at him questioningly as if he needed his approval or disapproval to move or stay. Arthur smirked,

" Well considering you are of "the same breed that kicked British arses", I don't see why you need my opinion!" He started mockingly, but in the end he only answered him with his own question " You can sit where you want, but wouldn't you prefer to sit with your friends?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Alfred was overjoyed. He didn't even know why he was overjoyed. But most importantly, it was now proved, namely that nobody, nobody could ever stand a chance against his secret weapon the puppy eyes. Though, he had been genuinely uncertain, but that was unimportant detail.

He waited until his friends were finally far enough not to hear. "These guys are all funny and stuff, but they seriously lack brain cells," he said in a whispering voice, so that only Arthur was able to listen to his words, "You probably think that I'm also without brain cells, but they're extreme cases."

"But hey," he raised his voice again, "you're now allowed to express your happiness, cause you sit with Alfred F. (for "Fuck Yeah", not "Fatass") Jones! And you look smart, so maybe I'm able to absorb some of your smartness!"

Then the teacher entered, beginning of class.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Arthur grinned, "Well at least we agree on something!", of course referring to Alfred's comment about his friends and the quite possible single brain cell between them all. Why on earth would he be friends with them if that's what he thought of them?

The class had now officially started, Arthur could only roll his eyes and mutter an "Oh joy!" at his apparent 'happiness' that the other was sitting next to him. He took out the necessary books needed for the topic as he thought again about why Alfred had chosen to sit by him, he remembered from the first meeting that they hadn't exactly gotten off to a good start! Maybe it was the beginning of some prank? Alfred didn't seem like the type to be cruel, he seemed more like the class clown or idiot

But Arthur didn't know him at all, which is why he chose to remain suspicious until he knew for sure. Shaking his head of those thoughts, he focused his attention on the teacher and the lesson.

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Boring. He gave up trying to conceal his constant yawning, not even drawing superhero doodles could distract him. And they weren't even halfway through the period. He began playing around with his pen, let it slip and spin around his fingers. But then an idea crossed his brilliant mind.

Alfred wrote something on a blank page of his notebook and slid it to Arthur's side of the desk.

Yo! Your favourite comic?
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Fascinating. He paid complete attention to the teacher and the lesson, reading from the books and listening, as well as taking notes here and there. The detail on Europe and it's history were fascinating and they weren't even half way through the lesson yet.

Halfway through writing a note down, another piece of paper was pushed towards him. Yo! Your favourite comic? was the only thing written on it. What type of question was that? Who begins a sentence with 'yo'?

Quickly writing a short reply, he slid the piece of paper back.

None! Pay attention if you wish for brain cells!
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Alfred shot Arthur an unbelieving look. He added another scribble. So Artie wasn't into comic books, what a boring guy. But he wasn't about to give up just like that, no. There was still plenty of time until the lesson ended, and he was sure he wouldn't survive it.

He scribbled another note.

So, your sexuality is?

He chuckled.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 pm

He was hoping that would be the end of it, that Alfred would take his advice and pay attention. Like some were trying to do. But apparently that wasn't the case, as again while we was trying to listen to the teacher, another note was pushed towards him.

He choked at the new question written on the paper, 'who the hell asks that', he thought to himself as he wrote down a reply and pushed it back.

So, do you just randomly ask that of everyone in the first 20 minutes of meeting them?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Alfred looked offended, he therefore shook his head vigorously. Snatched the notebook and answered.

No way! I just thought that we could be, like, friends you know. And friends know everything about the other. I'm already heartbroken that you haven't asked me anything about mah person.
    So...your sexuality is?
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Now Arthur was amused, he seemed to have struck a nerve judging by the look that crossed his face. It still apparently was not the end of the conversation though, as another note was pushed back to him.

So he wanted them to be friends? He shook his head and replied, pushing the note back.

The answer to your question..... That's for me to know and for you to find out! If you really wish for us to be friends. As for your broken heart, I do apologize, maybe a time when we are NOT in the middle of a lesson?

P.S. Did you mean 'my person'? I believe you slipped into another language for a moment there.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:47 pm

That answer made him blush for some reason or no reason, what was that supposed to mean? But hey, Arthur basically agreed to be friends with him, right? And also, geez...

Dude, it's just spicing up the language a bit. But I allow myself to brag about my excellent Chinese and you may stare at me in awe now.

So, you're doing the secretive way, huh? How should I find out? Kiss you and look at how you'd react?

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 pm

It was amazing how quick he went from scoffing at his neighbour and his self proclaimed awesomeness, to him staring at the end of the note, his mouth agape and his cheeks red in a blush as he read the sentence with the strike through. He wouldn't, would he? He hadn't met anyone so forward at the school yet, well that wasn't true... there was that French student! He shook his head, back to the subject, why was Alfred even saying that....?

Arthur chuckled quietly and wrote a reply, hiding the piece of paper momentarily under his arm as their teacher looked towards them in suspicion, before returning back to the topic. He then pushed the note back quickly and returned his attention to the lesson.

Git, it's called dumbing it down a bit. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for proof before I, as you say, 'stare in awe' at you.

Well, I guess we know YOUR answer to the question, if you have no problem kissing me!
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Alfred couldn't help thinking that Arthur's reaction was quite cute and that he would love to see that expression again. Maybe, just maybe, he should kiss Arthur for real. Just for kicks of course, to tease him and all...no homo intentions at all. Heh, no homo man.

He looked back down at Arthur's note and stared. That son of a-

Well, just believe me. My Mandarin is perfect.

And also...I'M NOT GAY!

No, that shouldn't be it. He shouldn't fall for Arthur's provocation.

I'M NOT GAY! Nah, young people should have a taste of a variety of things. I'm just confident enough to kiss a boy just for the hell of it, I don't fret that I could lose my straightness. Besides...I heard that many boys had their first kiss with another guy. Lol we're all losers. Hey, it would be your first kiss, right? <<
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Arthur had expected some smart-arse comment regarding, what he thought, his jokey reply. Still no proof as to his 'perfect Mandarin', well... it was still fun to tease anyway. But a small part of the note actually interested him, maybe the idiot actually had a few brain cells after all.

The last part made him twitch though, that bloody little-

I'll have you know, it wouldn't be.. actually.

Whether it was or wasn't, Alfred wouldn't know would he!

Until I see evidence, I'm afraid your 'perfect Mandarin' is just a myth.

I get it, you're not gay, saying it once is enough. Well done, you surprised me with how much you made sense a little, in your own way, I guess.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 pm

WHAT? How could that conceited guy even get ahead of him like that?

When? Was it a chick? How was it? I want detaaaiiiils!

He wavered as he wrote down the words. Did he want to know the details? He suddenly felt down because of no logical reason. Alfred sighed and finally closed his notebook without even pushing his last note towards Arthur.

It was a mystery. How did their 'conversation' even turn out to be so...
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Weird. How did their conversation turn out to be so weird? Arthur shook his head as the thought came to mind! He read a little more from his book as he awaited another note, the rest of the class now in chatter as the teacher had set a task of questions for them to answer. When he glanced over after a couple of minutes to see what Alfred was doing, he was surprised to see the other had closed his note book, he looked upset as well. It didn't suit him at all.

He ripped a peice of paper out of his note book, Alfred started this... No way in hell was he ignoring him now, not when the conversation was actually getting interesting.

Why the silence all of a sudden?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm

He was surprised by what he received. He glanced to his side and grinned. Heh, that Arthur was actually interested, wasn't he? His mood rose.

Nothing too serious, just jealous of the one you had your first kiss with. LOL kidding.

What the hell, he sounded so gay, he almost had to laugh out loud at his own ridiculous behaviour. Ah well, he was just having fun, right? Nothing he should worry about.

Hey, wanna hang out after school?

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Jealous? Jealous of what exactly? Arthur glanced over to his neighbour, he seemed to have that bright grin on his face again. Gods.. He was probably the most amusing, confusing and annoying person he had ever met. That was probably why he found Alfred so interesting.

Your jokes are very weird, do you know that?

He wanted to 'hang out' after school? So much for them never talking outside of this lesson. Arthur couldn't believe he was even writing this reply, at the beginning of the lesson he didn't want anything to do with him really. Heh, funny what an hour and a bunch of secret notes could do.

I don't see why not... Will your friends be joining us?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:16 pm

His jokes were not weird, he thought, very much offended. He shot Arthur a pouting glare and pursed his lips. He was just going to write down a reply as the loud bell resounded, indicating the end of class, and he just shoved his things into his bag instead and stood up. Alfred looked at Arthur expectantly. "Hurry up, I'm hungry!"

"Hey, Jones! Let's go!" One of his 'brainless' friends shouted. Alfred turned and waved with his usual beaming smile.

"Sorry, dude, but I'll pass today!" He answered, earning incomprehensive stares. But Alfred ignored their questions and protests. Instead he was fully setting his focus on Arthur, who was packing his things. Far too slow in his opinion.

"Artieee~ hurry up!" He grabbed Arthur's hand and tugged impatiently.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:55 pm

That last note had been their last and the lesson had continued, the only talking they did ( or he mostly did rather) was regarding the lesson. There was nothing quite like spending a double lesson of your favourite subject, sitting next to someone was openly bored by it. Well, Arthur would find some way to make him suffer for it.

An opportunity didn't take long to present itself when the bell rang, signalling the end of school, so he started to pack his stuff away. He heard Alfred talking to his friends, telling them he wasn't going with them, he was also apparently hungry again and wanted him to hurry up. Honestly, was he a black hole for food or something?

So instead of hurrying up, he slowed down packing his things away, grinning as he did.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He rolled his eyes. Then looked down in surprise as the other grabbed his hand. "I can't believe you're hungry again! I'm guessing somewhere for near edible food first?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Alfred nodded eagerly, he felt like he could swallow a whole elephant. He swung his bag over his shoulder and was ready to leave the classroom. "Hey, after having some food...m-mind..." The boy broke eye contact and was now staring at the floor. "Mind giving me some history lessons? A-and...Eng-lish?" Alfred's face felt hot. He figured that this was the only way to get closer to Arthur, at least for the time being. Because they hadn't had any shared hobbies.

Then he seemed to remember something and a smile immediately replaced his uncertainty. "We could both see my pets! They're literally magical!"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am

Arthur knew that was a stupid question before even finishing it, judging by how fast that burger went at the start of the lesson. He too, like Alfred, swung his bag over his shoulder and began to walk the busy hall. Other students were running to get out of the school, he stopped momentarily amidst the chaos as Alfred asked him for help with History and English. "Are you serious? What are you having trouble with?" He couldn't exactly guess for English, but for History he guessed quite a bit, judging how interested he had seemed by it.

The topic of extra tuition was soon forgot though when the subject of pets were bought up, how were they magical? A bright smile was now on his face as he started asking questions about them. "What pets are they? How are they magical?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:10 pm