Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
I wouldn't exactly call this "training" EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

I wouldn't exactly call this "training"

I wouldn't exactly call this "training" Empty I wouldn't exactly call this "training"

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 am

Peter was sitting in a small cave. The air was stale and it seemed like it hadn't been inhabited for quite some time. He never understood geography so it became quite a surprise that the temperature would drop the higher he climbed. He didn't bring any proper climbing equipment in the first place and now his hands were bloody and bruised. He tried to get a new sword from the market, but he had barely any money for food so he was stuck with a useless wooden replica. Everything just seemed to get worse the higher he climbed. In the beginning it wasn't so bad. He had been given some food out of pity so he started with a full stomach. I'll just do some training, he thought, these cliffs can't be that hard. Besides I need a dragon if anyone's going to take me seriously! He was positive that this was the best idea he had ever come up with, but doubt soon settled in. As he walked his way to the cliffs, nearby villagers would look at him in surprise or sadness. Some started yelling at him in some foreign language. I'll just come back down when it gets to be too much... Yeah, this isn't a problem... he shook his head to try and prepare himself for the oncoming challenge. Soon he realized that coming back down was not an option.

Last edited by Sealand on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

I wouldn't exactly call this "training" Empty Re: I wouldn't exactly call this "training"

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am

The higher he climbed, the greater the incline became. In the beginning he would look down to see how far up he was, but now the view was terrifying and he couldn't bring himself to go back. So far he had been extremely cautious and quietly climbed his way past would-be dragon dens. However, when he was climbing past a cave, he could hear a faint growling. His stomach dropped as he looked into the darkness and saw a pair of glowing eyes staring at him. He realized that he had no choice but to try and get away as fast as possible. Using the last of his strength, he started heading the opposite direction from the mouth of the cave. The second he made his move, the dragon shot out of the cave. It curved in the air and dove directly at where Peter was. He stared at the huge monster and wasn't paying attention to where he was moving. His foot slipped and he began to tumble down the cliff-side. The dragon swung around and opened its mouth preparing to grab him with its next dive. Peter's back slammed down on a piece of rock the stuck out of the cliff and rolled off it. He instinctively grabbed it with his right hand and dangled there for a moment. He looked up and saw the dragon coming straight for him. There was nowhere to run.

I wouldn't exactly call this "training" Empty Re: I wouldn't exactly call this "training"

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:24 pm

(herp derp back to being a dorky loner, but I promise something special is gonna come out of this and Sealand wont be so useless anymore I wouldn't exactly call this "training" 3945679101 )

Peter frantically looked for a place he could hide. A little ways below him was the mouth of a small cave. It was better than nothing, so he swung himself back and forth in order to be able to jump farther to make the distance. He let go just in time and he tried to maneuver to try and land on his feet. Sadly, this didn't happen. He tumbled into the cave and ended up sprawled on the floor a tad disoriented. When the dragon missed, it curved in the sky and lost sight of Peter. It now crawled on the cliff side sniffing the air. Peter scrambled to his feet and searched for any decent hiding place. I'll hide and when the dragon gets close, I'll kick it in the face! he thought proudly to himself, completely sure this ingenious plan would horribly wound the dragon and send it bawling back to its cave. He could hear the dragon coming closer so he scampered towards the back. The further into the cave he ventured, the darker it became so he placed his hands against the walls. Suddenly, he touched something soft. Is this... cloth? he wondered, and began to move his hands across it. Suddenly, something hard appeared from beneath it. He ran his hands across the strange shape and discovered two large holes and.... He fell back surprised and began rapidly wiping his hands across his clothes in disgust. He knew what this was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm