Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone...

Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... Empty Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone...

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Guys. Chibi told me that her mom won't let her go to computer anymore. So she told me to tell y'all. I asked for how long and she says about 2-3 weeks... ;A; So, I'm a little pissed right now. Y'all can understand why. *kills her video game addicted, smoker mother*

Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... Empty Re: Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone...

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:00 pm

awww that really sucks D8>
    poor chibi
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone... Empty Re: Was Told To Tell You This... Via Cellphone...

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Hey guys, its okay my mom let me back on the computer ^^;; sorry for making you worry if you did >3<;;;;

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:47 pm