Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
 apologies and WTF was I thinking? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

apologies and WTF was I thinking?

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

apologies and WTF was I thinking? Empty apologies and WTF was I thinking?

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Okay, nevermind. That was a test fail. Camera is still epic fail XD. Apologies Feli for not making sense XD

As the video said. I won't be on much now because of being at my dad's in Suffolk for the rest of the week. This is just quick Edit.. because just because XD So yeah.. *dashes off* GOODNIGHT

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

apologies and WTF was I thinking? Empty Re: apologies and WTF was I thinking?

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Trees? Where? <_<
    But one thing seems to be true, your voice IS cute X3

It looks so nice over there *7* I hope you're having fun with that cute wabbit!!!
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Ahah, how much do I suck if I say that I sort of didn't understand everything and yeeeaaaah <<''' *hides* *decides to take another hundred English courses*
    Anyway, eh, cool place. See you next week <3
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 pm

@Feli: Spend some time in Liverpool and every other English accent will instantly become crystal clear in comparison xD.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:05 pm

ARTIE ARTIE IF YOU'RE IN SUFFOLK YOU SHOULD GO TO SEALAND

...*cough* anyway have a nice time, I'll miss you darling ;3;

I will get to Sealand one way or another goddammit
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:48 pm

I slightly find the fact that the street I live on is called Suffolk awesome~ yay for English people owning this part of the city ^_^
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:54 am

Annnnd I'm back 8D. Awesome, awesome week I tell you X3

LOL yes go to Liverpool. I make total sense compared to that XD

@Roddie: I totally would have gone to Sealand. ~I had no way of getting there D8 We'll both get there one day :C

@Vash: You live on a street called Suffolk? 8D AWESOME

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:51 pm