Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Double Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Double Wedding

Double Wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Wedding

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 pm

She glanced over on the other side of the window to see Feliciano to her surprise. "Oh Feli well this is...surprising," smiling over at him handing the things in her hand to Matthew. Quickly climbing over the windowsill and landing on her back with small yelp. "That could have gotten better."

Looking up at Feliciano and over at Matthew gathering her things up, "If two dont mind I think I need to go get dress now."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:24 am

Gilbert found himself petting his younger brother, running his fingers through his hair at the nape of his neck. It was getting to be a long hug. He would normally pull back at this time, but he could tell Ludwig needed a few more seconds. He stood up on his tip-toes and bent his brother's face into his shoulder and upper chest as he might have as a child.

He nodded to Hendrik in agreements about his brother and the grass. Not the best idea. He grinned at him over Ludwig's shoulders. Hendrik seemed to be doing much better than West, but when wasn't the Dutchman calm?

Gilbert finally decided to pull back from his brother, his hands on the other man's shoulders. He held him at arm's length as he spoke.

"Hey kiddo. I brought you a drink--yes I know that look." He grinned. "I brought you one beer, and that is all you are allowed. Got me?" He ran a hand over his brother's temple to smooth the hair back into place.

"I don't want you drunk on your wedding and blaming it on me." He handed his brother a bottle of very good German beer.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:49 am

Ludwig smiled at his brother, grateful for the beer, even if he could only have the one. "Danke. I think I am going to need it," he said, taking the one bottle from him. He was also thanking his brother for the hug and words of confidence in him. He wasn't accustomed to being this nervous, and if this was even a fraction of how his brother had felt at the teasing about the albino one day marrying Matthew, well, Ludwig regretted making him feel it.

He popped the top off of the bottle and took a quick gulp, savoring the flavor and the burn. "Much better."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 pm

When he heard someone say his name, he nearly fell out of the window out of shock. But when he quickly turned his head, he saw that it was only Feliciano, who didn’t seem annoyed in the least that a Canadian had just broken into his room.

He breathed a sigh of relief before returning the other man’s smile. “Hey, Feliciano! Congratulations,” Matthew said, while taking the rest of Yekaterina’s belongings through the window. “Kat’s still out there, so if you want, you can—“

A moment later Yekaterina made a similar entrance. “Or she could just do that…are you alright?” Glad that she seemed fine, he helped her gather up her things. As for himself, he figured that he should go and greet Hendrik; he was his best man, after all. But perhaps he needed a minute to just sit down after what had essentially been a bride retrieval mission.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:15 am

Feliciano looked over Matthew's shoulder to see Kat handing him a few things and then climb the window... a climb that ended with her falling on her back.
    "Are you alright?" he asked, worried - for the fall, that is, the fact that she had just come inside from his window and that she wasn't dressed up yet, although there wasn't much time left before the ceremony, didn't seem to bother the Italian much. He offered his hand to help her stand up, but apparently the bride was quite in a hurry.

"Ah, sure~" he stepped back to leave room enough for Kat to gather all her stuff.

"Where you enjoying the sun outside? It's really a pretty day! We'll take beautiful pictures with everyone, later~" he said.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Yekaterina quickly gathered her things together, well the things she needed most at the moment. "Oh thank you Feliciano for letting me use your room," smiling over at him, turning her attention back to Matthew, "Thank you for coming to get me, it would have...well been terrible if I hadn't showed up," leaning over giving him a small hug.

Placing her belongings to the side, giving a small sigh of relief from the early stress of that day. "Well I wasn't necessarily enjoying the sun, but it is beautiful outside," glancing outside the window for a second, "I can't wait for those pictures Feliciano."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 pm