Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Norway App EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Norway App EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Norway App EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Norway App EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Norway App EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Norway App EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Norway App EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Norway App EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Norway App EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

3 posters

Norway App

Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Norway App Empty Norway App

Post  Lukas Thomassen Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Character Name: Lukas Thomassen
    Nation: Norway

Height: About 170 cm
    Hair: Blond, Eyes: deep blue

Personality: Lukas is quiet and has little expression of emotions. His lack of emotion is what gives him his mystique.He does care for Iceland and is often seen pestering Iceland to call him onii-chan. Lukas bluntly teases Mathias as a sign of their childhood friendship but, Mathias is unaware of it (he actually sees it as denial.). Hard to understand what he's feeling or thinking.

Sample Post:
    Lukas stood by the shore feeling the salty breeze blow across his face, though he looked indifferent to the world he was as happy as could be. He loved the chilled air of the Northern winds. He felt a warm hand on his shoulder. Looking over he saw a green nisse standing next him, smiling. Lukas gave a small smile back, he had grown up with Mathias along with this nisse. Though Mathias has never been aware of it's presence. Lukas appreciated having the nisse as a friend from his homeland. He always felt he could be free when they were alone, no one was there to judge him then. His friends that he could see were not myths... they were real. Though he has never liked Arthur being able to see those of magic, he didn't even know why Arthur could. His face slightly grimaced at the thought and the nisse gave him a look of worry. Lukas under stood what the nisse was thinking. "Don't worry. I was just thinking some things over, that's all." He reassured it. The creature nodded to show it understood him. He spoke to the nisse quietly of his memories they had made together. He could see them perfectly, each as if they happened just moments ago. Slowly Lukas's thought's went to his other friends of magic, a troll which gave him help when needed, and the little round faery that he has occasionally seen with Arthur and his odd bunch of magics. That Faery brought him back to the thought of Arthur's sight of mysticals. Lukas murmured a swear under his breath. The nisse cringed worriedly at Lukas's anger. The nisse left intending to get help of the troll, but while it was looking for the troll Lukas had begun to walk back to his house. He did this so he would get back in time for dinner and not worry the others. That night had Tino cooked, after all it was Christmas Eve. As they had a wonderful dinner and hot sauna at Tino's home, Lukas forgot all about his anger at Arthur. After Tino had just about begged, they all did their fortunes. As Lukas did his, Mathias, Tino, and Emil watched intently. Tino read the fortune "You're year will be well and magical!" Every one gave a sigh of relief. Lukas smiled to himself slightly. Suddenly Mathias started laughing loudly. "Wow! That's perfect for you Lukas! Remember when you tried to convince me you had magical friends!" Mathias laughed harder. "shut it!" Lukas replied quietly. As he went to sleep that night he had the best dreams he's ever experienced, for he knew exactly what "magical year" meant, even if the others didn't.

What would I like to do? pretty much role-play because my friends refuse to cosplay with me.

*sorry if the punctuation was bad or anything!*
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Norway App Empty Re: Norway App

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Sorry there's been no reply from our dear admin. Not sure where where our dear Ivan is, but I have Alfred tied up somewhere so.... they'll be with us shortly I hope. :3

I'm greeting you in their places for the time being!

So Welcome to the forum and hope to RP with you soon. Get stuck in eh X3 <3
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Thank you! Lukas is my favorite Nordic! I had to look a couple things up to make sure I was accurate enough!
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Well, I think you've done a done a wonderful job on your app. It's nice that you put so much into it X3
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Yeah, well actually, I started with a beginning and an ending in mind... as I got close to the ending I wanted I went too far and had to make a new ending... heh heh. It got annoying 'cause I kept doing that.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Oh and by the way, I'm sorry I made Lukas mad at you, It was all I could think of!
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Okay, now I'm here! Welcome! I'm planning to make a new RPG (Ivan, I'm not even asking you sorry for that xD)and you can join us there...in fact...we can all make a new start <3
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:03 pm

That's good to know! Thanks! At first RPing was a last resort because my friends won't cosplay with me... but I think this will be much more enjoyable!
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Post  Lukas Thomassen Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Are there any detail's I should know of about you're new RPG?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:23 am