Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Sealand Intro EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Sealand Intro EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Sealand Intro EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Sealand Intro EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Sealand Intro EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Sealand Intro EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Sealand Intro EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Sealand Intro EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Sealand Intro EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Sealand Intro

Sealand Intro Empty Sealand Intro

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:02 am

Peter was dozing off under a tree. Earlier he had decided to use it for sword practice, swung into it a few times, got frustrated, and lied down in a huff. He wanted to finally become a king like Arthur and rule his own land. However, Peter was still just a squire, not even a knight. When he told his plans to Arthur, he simply laughed. Ever since then Peter moved out of the city and into the countryside in search of the perfect spot to colonize. Even though he thought he could easily survive on his own, hunger now gripped his stomach. He looked up at the sky and stared at the dark, dreary rain clouds slowly rolling in. He thought of making a fort, but without energy, he just sat there and hugged his knees. "S'just a little bit of water..." he said to himself, trying to make the situation sound less miserable.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Sealand Intro Empty Re: Sealand Intro

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Ivan fought his way through the dense forest, getting caught on bushes and bending saplings. His scythes kept catching and cutting through the vegetation, slowing his progress. He had forgotten just how alive this forest was. He could feel the magic pulse through the very air as nymphs flitted from tree to tree to watch his progress. He stumbled out into a small clearing brushing wayward branches off his person. Ivan heard a small voice on the wind and looked around. He didn’t see anything but he could swear he heard it…..

Post  Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 am

"WELL. AN. Y. WAAAAY." Peter shouted angrily. "I'm gonna go looking for some berries. I'll show that jerk Arthur what an awesome ruler I am!" he said shaking off the melancholy. He laughed loudly and ran out of the forest and towards a clearing. He shot around a large tree and slammed into something. He fell and hit the ground, his armor clanging as he winced. Was it a tree? No, it was too soft to be a tree. He looked up but the sun was blocking his view. Something huge with what looked like two long spikes sticking out of it. His first thought was that it was some kind of messed up bear so he instantly scampered behind the tree. "AAAAUGGGH I'M TOTALLY BIGGEEERR THAN YOOOUUU GO AWAAAAAY MISTER BEAR I'M NOT VERY TASTYYYYY." he shouted while hiding behind the tree, too afraid to look back. He heard that if you make loud noises, a bear would go away. It didn't seem to be working...
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Ivan peered around the tree at the tiny knight. He was so short and cute looking, like a little Ravis.“You are about 3 feet tall…how are you taller than me little knight?” He kneeled down next to the tiny knight and offered his hand. He was so adorable and lost looking, except for the eyebrows. Those were another story.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 am

Peter was completely startled, and near fell over when he saw Ivan pop out from around the tree. "O-oh well, I just saw you from the wrong angle, that's all!" he said trying to cover his embarrassment. He sat there for a moment, unsure if he should take the out-stretched hand or not. After a few more seconds, he smirked and grabbed Ivan's hand with the firmest grip he could manage. He wanted to replace the reputation he had made about being a coward, so now was the perfect time to toughen up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content