Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK.

Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK. Empty FANTASYYYYYY RULES AND STUFF MORE WILL BE ADDED. I THINK.

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:57 am

Classes to choose from:
    You are not limited to these but please ask if you want something else
    Archer
    Cleric
    Mage
    Ranger
    Squire
    Knight/Paladin
    Necromancer
    Heavy Axeman
    Lancer
    Wizard

Things of this nature are acceptable. The fantasy theme is like medieval fantasy for from your normal MMORPG. In terms of weapons, please keep them to the medieval period, same goes for armor and equipment. No guns or phasers or gps systems, and no pulling planes out of your ass either. I do not care if you travel through time. That’s just not fair.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:46 pm