Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Thai Thani (Restaurant)

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Thai Thani (Restaurant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thai Thani (Restaurant)

Post  Ludwig Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:05 am

"No, definitely not a girl," Ludwig said, folding his hands behind his head and stretching back in the seat. "So, what do you plan to do all year with the showers? Find a girlfriend in the women's dorm where they only share with three others, or try to sneak showers on off hours?"

The waitress returned with his change, and he did his best to make sure to leave a nice tip. He finally stood and stretched his legs out.

(Yeah. I think we should have them crash.)

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 am

'Yes, I can see...' Roderich raised an eyebrow at the sudden stretching, but forwent further comment. 'And I think that might be a good idea, getting a girlfriend...but on the other hand, that would take up so much time. And make me unavailable for anyone else, too, come to that.' Roderich stood, retrieving his card from the waitress.

(Breaking news- your brother is around. He seems to know Roderich already, so shall we run with that? I'll be like...'YOU!' and you'll be like, 'Small world...' Or something. XD)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Ludwig hated sitting for too long, so he was glad to be standing and moving about. "Well, I'm sure you'll find some way around the shower issue. Either that or you'll learn not to mind the communal showers." Ludwig had a pretty good idea that the communal showers would pretty quickly sort out his own questions of gender interest.

"Sorry that I'm a little... anxious to be moving. I don't usually stay in one position for long unless I'm engrossed in a project or sleeping."

((cool. I think we need to run into Gilbert.))

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:04 pm

'Oh? I'm quite used to getting engrossed in things myself...sat at the piano for four hours straight once, before realising any time had passed.' Roderich laughed, flicking back some stray hair. 'Shall we, then? I suppose I'd better face the music...the showers, that is.'

(He's in a bistro with Francis, we could walk past and see him?)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 pm

"I can imagine you would never leave the piano, save for necessities like food and drink." He chuckled and went to the door, holding it open for Roderich. So far, he was enjoying the current situation. And the best part was, he wasn't going to be just Gilbert's brother here.

((let's do that.))

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:30 pm

'I'm a bit obsessed, yes...' Roderich smiled, walking out of the door and nodding in thanks to Ludwig. 'Let's have a quick look around here, shall we?'

(Wanna take it over there, then? I think it's called Cheese Bun Bistro or something...>>; XD)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 pm

"That sounds fine to me. I just..." He looked down to his pocket, which was suddenly vibrating and playing hard rock music. "Why is he..."

He looked at the text and groans. "No. No, no, no. He can't be. And on our part of the floor?" Oh dear Lord, Gilbert was here, and he was the Resident Assistant. "What moron went and gave HIM power?"

He texted back, "Why can't you ever just stay put?"

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:30 pm

'Mm? Him, who?' Roderich asked, resisting the urge to peer over Ludwig's shoulder. He couldn't help feeling curious.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:33 pm

"Mein bruder," Ludwig said, muttering a few German swear words for good measure. "He is here. As a student. And not only a student, but he's the resident assistant for our floor. He's the student in charge of making sure we're okay and when we come and go. Big mistake, by the way."

His brother would come staggering into the dorms drunk within a week, Ludwig was sure.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm

'...Our Resident Assistant? Really?' Roderich wasn't sure how to feel. On the one hand, he was Ludwig's brother, but on the other, he sounded like trouble. He was far too polite to say as much, though. 'I...get the feeling you'd rather he wasn't.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm

"I think someone was a little touched in the head to put him in that position of power. He's... irresponsible, to say the least." Ludwig sighed. "I should go back to campus and get visiting with him over and done with."

He should, but why weren't his feet moving to do that?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Roderich adjusted his glasses, wondering how bad Ludwig's brother really was. 'Well...at least you have a connection to the RA. You'll be able to get away with a lot...or perhaps keep an eye on him.' He gave a little shrug. 'Well, let's go, then. I'd better meet him, if he's in a position of authority.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Ludwig began walking ahead, then frowned as the rock music played again and he glanced down at his phone, seeing the "loving" message his brother had sent him. "If I didn't know he was a sarcastic bastard who enjoyed making my life hell, I might almost believe he was being sincere." He showed Roderich the phone and sighed. "Anyway... Let's get back to campus. With any luck, maybe Gilbird will be there. He's pleasant and cute enough, unlike my brother."

He headed toward the dorms. "I wonder if he used being an albino to get in here and get the position of RA. Told them some sob story about being an outcast, knowing him."

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Roderich read the message. It certainly looked sarcastic to him. 'Ah...siblings. Never had any, but I hear they're difficult...' He fell into step next to Ludwig as they made their way back to school. 'What's a...Gilbird?'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm

"His pet. He'll have smuggled it into the dorms, not that I can manage to bring Blackie, Berlitz or Aster," Ludwig said. "Dogs don't smuggle as well as tiny birds." He headed back to the wrought iron front gate. "And Gilbert is vain enough he named it Gilbird."

He rolled his eyes as his fingers again caressed over the pock marked metal. "And be grateful you're an only child. It's better that way."

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 pm

'A little bird? Sounds...cute.' Roderich couldn't help thinking someone who kept a pet like that couldn't be that bad. 'Well, looks lke our RA is setting the standard for rulebreaking...I don't know whether to be glad or not.'

Roderich thought about being an only child as he headed through the gates. 'Well...I suppose I escaped sibling rivalry, but I was a little bit lonely, sometimes. And there's a bit more pressure to succeed, when you're all your parents have.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 pm

"I suppose I can understand that." He opened the door for Roderich to go into the dorms. "There was still pressure, but I think it's because Gilbert never seemed to let any of it get to him that it was focused on me. Gilbert was much better at saying 'No,' except when he really should have."

He glanced around for any sight of his brother as of yet.

((guess we should move back to the dorms.))

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 pm

(Yep, I'll head over there now.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:23 am