Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Cafeteria

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: Cafeteria

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 pm

"Didn't know you were. But if you want the food before it's been heated through a few times, I'd go and get it now." He continued to eat his food. "It's fresh now."

He took a bite of the eggs. "Avoid the faux eggs, though."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Gilbert nodded and said hello to Roddy. He then stood to go get food.As he stood, he eyed the I.D. he pulled from his wallet. For a moment he simply stared at it, unmoving. Scratching his neck, he flipped the card over and examined it.

A large grin errupted on his face as he tossed the card into the air and caught it as if flipped coming back down. "Awesome."

With a new bounce in his step, Gilbert headed to the line to grab some food, avoiding the faux eggs.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Ludwig glanced at his brother heading for the line. "I don't even want to know what that was about." He took a drink of milk and moved to eating a piece of sausage. "I suppose I'll need to visit Elise when I go into town. I didn't have to interact much with her, but if you want the truth, I think she had a crush on my brother. Though if you're right, she was probably barking up the wrong tree."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Chibitalia continued to lay on the other side of the room near one of the chairs completely passed out. He would have looked dead to any other person in here if they hadn't checked his pulse. So he laid there completely silent.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:16 pm

'Ah...I see.' That would explain a lot. Roderich watched Gilbert getting breakfast, sipping his coffee thoughtfully. 'Do you think he knew he didn't like girls even then? Assuming he doesn't, I mean.'

Now he was curious about this Elise; he decided he wouldn't mind dropping in on this pub himself. 'I'll come with you, if you like. It would be nice to familiarise myself with the town...it might stop me getting lost.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 pm

"I don't know. I remember Elise liking him but I don't know if Gilbert ever realized it." He took a bite of his food. "But I'd be glad to have you come to town with me. And if you ever get tired of my company, let me know, tough I'm happy to have your company."

He glanced around the cafeteria. "Is that... a child?"

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:45 pm

'I don't think I'll be getting tired of you just yet...' Roderich replied with a smile. He turned to follow Ludwig's gaze.

'Hm? Where? ...Good lord.' Roderich peered over at the small body, blinking a few times to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. 'What on earth...'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Ludwig quickly rose from the table and made his way over to the small child. He knelt beside it and gently shook its arm. "Hello. Little... boy or girl... Are you okay?" He was tempted to take its arm and check for a pulse. The kid hardly moved at all.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Gilbert got his food which was pretty heavy on fruit and rice and headed back to the table. On his way he saw his brother stoop to check on a...child? Gilbert stopped in the middle of the lunchroom with tray in hand simply watching his brother attempt to speak to the tiny thing. Good Lord, what was a child doing here?
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 am

Chibitalia said nothing and remained motionless even as Ludwig was speaking to him unlike he would have when conscious.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 am

Ludwig began checking for a pulse, and thankfully found one. He checked the child for any signs of injury, and not finding any at all, he began to gently shake him to try to rouse him. Ludwig knew basic first aid and CPR; this went well beyond his expertise. "Little... child, are you okay? Wake up please."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Chibitalia groaned and opened his eyes "......ow.." he said quietly as he rubbed his head. " woah...when did you people get here?" he asked. He blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things. " and how did i end up on the floor...?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Ludwig helped the child sit up. "I don't know. We just got here not long ago. Are you okay?" he asked as he checked the child's head for any injury. "Did you hit your head?"

He glanced over at his brother and at Roderich, to let them know that the child was awake and alive at least.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:15 pm

" the last thing i remember is making my self some pasta to eat then cleaning the plates and falling asleep on this chair," he said as he pointed to the chair " and now i wake up on the floor... i guess i did hit my head cuz it hurts now" he then laughed sheepishly.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Gilbert cautiously walked over to where his brother kneeled next to the little girl, his tray still in hand. He stood above the small thing as if he were afraid of her, and took a bite of his toast to hide his expression.

"Little girl, where are your parents?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:48 pm

"....uhh" he tried to think of an excuse "...I don't know?" he sort of asked tilting his head to the side. Well, he couldn't say he ran away, that would be kind of embarrassing wouldn't it? But he couldn't think of any other way to answer the question.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:26 am

"We need to get you to the teachers here. It's not safe for you to be here in school by yourself. Gilbert, do you know how to contact the headmistress?" He looked at the child. "My brother is a Resident Assistant."

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Roderich stood and joined Ludwig, peering anxiously down at the child. He assumed it was a little girl. 'If she hit her head, she could be concussed. We ought to see about getting a doctor...' He wasn't good with children, admittedly, but he knew the basics of first aid.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 am

Chibitalia looked at Roderich confusedly "....huh? ...but im fine" he had absolutely no idea what Roderich meant so he still wore a look of complete confusion.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 am

"Whether you're fine or not," he said, "we want to make sure you didn't hurt your head. You wouldn't wake." He smiled and patted the child's back. "Not to mention we need to find your parents."

He didn't want to scare the child, but he wanted to make sure the kid was okay.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 am

Gilbert managed to pull his cell phone from his pocket while maintaining a firm hold on his food tray. He flipped it open with his thumb, the searched through his contacts list.

"We were given her office number and the school's infirmary just in case of an emergency."

He had the two numbers up on his screen and twisted it to show Ludwig.

"So...which would you like me to call first?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am

"I think the headmistress," Ludwig said. "She can recommend that the kid see a nurse, especially if the level of alertness changes." He put his hand at the child's head and felt around to check for any sign of a bump.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am

Gilbert dialed the headmistress while still managing to munch on his food. He informed her of what seems to have occurred, where they were, and that yes--they would stay with the child until she personally got there.

Hanging up the phone, Gilbert kneeled down to the little girl and held out a small bowl of macaroni. "Hey there little honeybunch. You hungry?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 am

Chibitalia watched as the white haired person kneeled down to him "its okay i ate before i fell asleep on that chair over there" he then pointed to the chair nearby " i made pasta but don't worry! i washed all of the dishes i used right before i went to sleep!" he said "but thanks~" he finished as he smiled
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:10 am

"Well, we can wait for the headmistress, but I'm sure she is busy. Is there no one else who can make sure he is okay?" he asked Gilbert. "If she doesn't seem to want to answer."

He ruffled the child's hair. "Perhaps if we went to town we could find out about your parents." He looked at the little boy? girl? "They must be worried sick."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:43 am