Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement

Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement Empty Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Erzsebet had to admit – she hadn’t been this nervous since that one time she had met Gilbert during his lunch break and they ended up …fighting. Yes, fighting, she’ll stick to that – it was safer. However, that was off topic. Damn, her mind was all over the place when she was stressed out. She was biting the insides of her cheek and playing with the ruby ring on her left hand. Oh, maybe taking this new job was a bad idea! Maybe the students and teacher are going to hate her. What then? Maybe they won’t want her here, maybe…

Dear God, this was complicated. She took a deep breath. She wasn’t feeling too good in her black turtleneck and pencil-skirt. Too stuffy for her taste, but she had to make a good impression; be as serious as possible and all that. The only thing she couldn’t give up were the boots – knee-length, lace-up boots she bought last year; she loved them and felt like she could run a mile in them. Instant confidence for someone who usually didn’t need it. Ah, well, usually. Boy, did she need it now. Erzsebet took a deep breath, smiled at her audience, her future students, and prayed not to screw something up too badly.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Hetalia Academy! My name is Hedevari Erzsebet, and I will be your Headmistress and teacher of Modern History from now on. I have asked you all to come here so I could properly introduce myself.” She smiled at them, as nice as could, give the fact that her knees were a little weak and her hands were shaky “I want to have a good relationship with the student body here and I want our collaboration to be as friendly as possible. There are a few things I would like to have your help with – I will patrol the dorm’s halls and rooms once every month, but I want someone to help with that matter. It’s not something I could do alone. Also, I want someone to help me keep everything in check – maybe someone would like to volunteer for the Disciplinary Committee? Also, last but not least, I think that for a good communication with the students, I would like you all to choose yourself a representative. He will have to come discuss matters with me and we will meet once every two weeks. Now, please, come up with some names. Also, if you have any and all suggestions, raise your hand and I will listen to them. Your opinions matter the most to me, after all.” She ended her speech with a smile and a sigh, giving herself a pat on the back for managing to say it without stuttering.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement Empty Re: Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 pm

"I'm volunteering Ma'am, because you're hot!"
    That was Alfred's convincing application.

Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement Empty Re: Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Erzsebet blushed when he heard him. Oh, she should say something to him, probably scold him, but she had to admit, it was a nice thing to hear. Instead, she found herself smiling.

"Why thank you, darling. And tell me, what do you want to volunteer for, Mister...?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 pm

"Most idiotic application I've ever heard!"

Arthur glared at Alfred and raised his hand,

"Perhaps you would like someone who is responsible Miss?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:15 am

Francis sat quietly in his seat for a moment, weighing the pros and cons of it. He wasn't sure if he would even enjoy all that responsibility, and the time that was required for such activities would surely be much. But, really? Being able to involve himself in the punishment of others? Now that was something he couldn't pass up. Francis smirked. Deciding that the pros definitely outweighted the cons, he raised his hand and put on his most serious (and hopefuly still charming) tone.

"Madame, I would like to volunteer myself for it. Afterall, I definitely... agree with you.. in regards to your views.."

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 am

Erzsebet was delighted to see her new student were so willing to help her out. They looked like...extremely nice boys and she was a bit low on inspiration. Well, she was in a school with a predominantly male population, she was sure her writer's block wouldn't last long.

"I'm so glad to see you are all so willing to help. Because we're low on staff at the moment, I will have to depend a lot on your willingness to help me from time to time. Now, I hope you don't mind if I choose your positions for you, for the time being. Of course - if you don't like it, you can always change it or simple renounce it. Mister...Kirkland?" well, she hoped she got his name right, at least. She had to read a lot of files these past few days "You're right, I do want someone responsible - and you do seem very much so. That's why, for now at least, I want you to be Head of the Disciplinary Committee. Mister Bonnefoy, you do seem like the type of person who can communicate well with people - so I suggest that for the time being, you act as the student representative. And, last but not least, mister Jones will help me patrol the dorms. If you have any complaints, questions or suggestions, you can leave them here, or in my office. Also, now that you have your jobs set out for you, you must know this - you have the right to choose anyone to help with them, but you have to tell me who you have picked.

You can punish students who disobey the rules however you see fit, but you must make detailed reports of it and present them to my office." She smiled here "Also, you have to meet me once every week in private meetings, to keep me up to date with everything. Once every two weeks, we'll all have a meeting to discuss how things are going, with yourself and with the other students. Now, because it's the start of the school year, we'll have dorm patrol now. You'll have another one in a month - or maybe sooner, if I think it's needed. Anyone of the stundents can come file a complaint - as I said, either here, or in my office. Any questions?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:29 am

Alfred rose his hand.

"What if one of us is in the fault? Who would be punishing us? You perhaps?" He could not help to add a suggestive wink.

But then he shot a glare to the jerk who had called him an idiot. He sort of looked like his father, at the thought he could not help but to snicker.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Quite happy to let other people volunteer and bicker amongst themselves, Kiku sunk further into his chair. The idea that there was to be a Disciplinary Committee frightened him somewhat, but as long as he stayed out of trouble he supposed, he shouldn’t have to worry about that…right?

Looking at the slightly wicked glint in the new Headmistress’ eye made him not so sure…plus, the blonde American boy seemed to be a little too keen on the idea of 'punishment' for his liking...
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Francis sat in his seat, stroking his chin slowly as he debated internally as to whether it will be worth it to try and wriggle another position out of the headmistress. Afterall, playing middleman to the staff and students felt a little too tame as compared to issuing out punishments and patrolling dormitory rooms. But he was nonetheless a little curious, was there a stuco in this school? Afterall, that felt a lot more exciting... especially if he were made President... Francis began to imagine all the things he could to others, but quickly snapped out of it as he raised his hand for his questions.

"Will student council elections be held? If so, what would be the criteria?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 pm

"Everything that is not you," Alfred spat to the obviously French student.

Though he did not really wanted to say that, why was he only making enemies? No the question should be, why was he surrounded by irritating people? But honestly, a student council was not too bad of an idea, it might be a good place to know new people and to make new friends by being involved in one same organisation. He would even tolerate the French guy, he wasn't even sure, why he did not like the other.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Francis raised an eyebrow at the student who spoke to him. Really, now, was there really a need to be so impolite, he thought. Francis was quite sure that he hadn't done anything to this person... at least, not yet, if that kid were to still continue like this. But this was only the beginning, and he was quite sure that it wouldn't be in his best interests to look petty now, especially if he intended to get that position he wanted. And so, holding back the string of insults that threatened to full from him, he decided to be magnamious.

Brushing off Alfred's remark with a shrug, he smiled at him not unkindly. "Was it really necessary to be so rude? Instead of starting off on the wrong foot which will do neither of us any good, how about we try starting it again, and I'll ignore that comment." Francis said coolly, satisfied that he had managed to hold back any showings of anger.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 pm

"Arthur Kirkland is correct Ma'am, and thankyou I would be happy to take that job!"

Arthur gave a polite smile to the headmistress, the heard a snicker, he turned his head to notice the blonde idiot who seemed to directing it at him.

"Is there something amusing you?"

Though he did agree with him about the French student, who he also shot a nasty look at. Arthur could understand why the quietest of the group was remaining so. Why did he have to be surrounded by complete and total prats

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:41 pm

"Now, now, boys, please behave, you don't want to get on my bad side from the very start, now do you?" She smiled a little too sweetly, a somewhat menacing edge finding its way in the expression. "Now, one question at the time, darlings. First of all, Mister Jones, I do hope you will not abuse the power I have given you over the other student. I would be disappointed then. However, if I do get complaints regarding your behaviour..." Erzsebet made sure to look him directly in the eye - no use to shy away, she had to make them respect her, right? "...I will think of a proper punishment for you. As I said, we're short on staff, so I think I should take such matters into my own hands." Oh, Lord, she hoped her thoughts weren't showing on her face...

"As for your question, Mister Bonnefoy, I think a Stundent Council would be a great idea - however, the organization of it means a lot of work and I already have my hands full. If some of you would be willing to help with the organization, we could have elections, but as I said, I would need help with that. I suggest we wait a little, until everyone settles in, and we could have elections after that." She left her place from the podium and started to walk between the rows of chairs. Her boots made a tap tap sound as she was walking and, while she was still afraid, she had to admit, there was a certain feeling of power that came with position.

"Please, let's try not to bicker - at least, not while I'm here. I'll be forced to start handing out punishments right away..."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Hopefully no one was able to comprehend Alfred's expression of pure bliss at their headmistress' answer. If she kept things like that he was very endangered to slide to the delinquent side. But heroes did not do such things, heroes did not make use of power.
    "Don't worry Ma'am, I'm a hero after all! My duty will be to protect all students and this school's freedom and peace!" He said quite with the enthusiasm that was almost -or was it even- innocent, idealistic and genuine.

It was now his new target to finally make real friends- that'd be quite hard with his issue of self-apotheosis- and to prove others that he was indeed heroic, aside from his hormones.

So to start again, he smiled apologetically at the French boy, his mind shuddered at that, though he was trying hard. And sent an equally beaming smile to the British student. And he winked at the Japanese he was sure, he would really like.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Glancing over when he heard the American student, Alfred's speech of ‘Heroes’, ‘freedom’ and ‘peace’, he couldn’t help but smile at how enthusiastic (to the point of being almost contagious) he was. Maybe his initial impression of the loud blonde had been a little too hasty…

Noticing Alfred winking at him, he flushed bright red and gave him a shy smile in return before averting his gaze.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Arthur sighed, it probably was not best to get on the wrong side of the head mistress, especially with her promise of punishment. That was not a scary thought at all, definately not.

"No trouble will come from me, Miss Hedervari, you have my word"

With that thought in mind, he forced a smile back at the blonde I'd--American

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm

She gave Alfred a warm smile over her shoulder and continued to make her way around the room. Erzsebet walked with her back straight and her hands crossed under her chest. She wanted to make a good impression, so there was no way she could be sloppy.

"I'm glad to you're all taking this so seriously, darlings." She turned caught Arthur's eyes. Her smiled grew - she was honestly happy that things were going as well as they were. "I hope you all keep your word. I wouldn't want to start giving out punishments - I'm looking forward to working with all of you, not against you. I certainly expect you all to do the same. Now, I was wondering, if I could get to know a few things about all of you." She took an empty chair and dragged it to the front of the room. "I read all your files, of course, but those rarely have anything about you as people. So...tell something about you? Who'd like to start?" She saw mister...Honda, was it?, in the back of the room and thought he was much too quiet. "Maybe mister Honda? I haven't heard his voice yet."

This was too much fun. Why had she been so nervous at first?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Kiku watched the Headmistress walk around the room, and was trying his hardest to pay attention to what she was saying but was still flustered from when Alfred had winked at him and he found it hard to concentrate.

The sound of a chair being dragged brought him out of his reverie and he noticed she had taken a seat in front of them all and was staring straight at him.

Upon hearing her question, his heart sped up and realised that all the other students were now staring at him. Wringing his hands together, he bowed his head and took a deep breath to try and calm himself.

“M-m-my name is Kiku Honda, I l-like to draw and e-enjoy creative writing. I-I was the young kendo champion last year b-back in Tokyo and I like to cook…” Kiku trailed off and looked up to see if this was the kind of thing the Headmistress was after…

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 pm

"Really? Oh, you know, I enjoy all those things as well! I write in my spare time and I love to cook, you know, dear?" She smiled warmly. Poor boy, he seemed so shy! She had so do something to get him out of his shell. She had to think of something for him. "And kendo? That's such an interesting sport. Maybe you could try making a kendo club? That would be interesting."

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Kiku wasn't too sure whether she was just humouring him or is she actually meant what she was saying. The idea of starting a kendo club was rather interesting though…

“I-I was also the young jujutsu champion two years ago…I-I suppose I could start both a kendo and jujutsu club if you would like me to H-Hedervari-sensei?” The young Asian student suggested hesitantly, doubting that anyone would be interested.

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 am

Francis nodded in satisfaction at the headmistress, and struggled slightly to return a polite smile to the blonde American.

He bit back a smirk as he watched the American send the Japanese a wink, and he observed quietly how the Japanese had began to stumble over his words. Now, was he always this this nervous, or was it the result of that American? Francis resisted a laugh as he realised something. So far, the people here were either rude, or downright cold. But mostly rude. Maybe... with a little bit of manipulation here and there, this might prove to be an interesting school year after all. Leaning back into his chair, Francis kept a steady eye on the others in the classroom, as he listened intently to Kiku's nervous speech.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:02 am

Erzsebet couldn't keep the smile off her face. She knew she could find something do to for everyone and help them enjoy their time here. It was a small school, so she could spend some of her time thinking about a way to help her students. She might have been less-than-pure thoughts about them and considered the possibility of placing cameras in the rooms, but most of all, she wanted them to have a good time here.

"Starting a kendo and a jujutsu club would be a marvelous idea, Mister Honda. Of course, that would mean some extra responsibilities for you, but I have the feeling you wouldn't mind that. After all, you seem like the well-behaved type. I would be interested in seeing your club in action - I was always fascinated by sword-fighting!" Or frying-pan-fighting, but only because it was more accesible.

"Would anyone else like to say something?"

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Antonio swung the door open and stepped in. He was seriously late and probably about to get in trouble.

He was winded from having to run from his dorm to the classroom, "I made it!" He pulled the door close behind him with such force that the frame rattled. He sat in the back in an empty seat and put his bookbag on top to wait for class to start.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 am

Francis raised a hand.

"Ah, so we're allowed to start our own clubs?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Arthur stood up from his seat, and gave a polite smile to the Head mistress.

" Perhaps you would like me to speak next Miss Hedervari?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 am