Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement

Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 Empty Re: Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 pm

"Welcome, mister Carriedo. You just missed my announcement, but I'm sure someone can tell you all about it" well, she didn't like to be interruped, but she didn't want to start giving out punishments from the first day.

"Yes, you can start your own clubs. However, if you start them, please consider the fact that they mean a lot of work and that I expect you to take them seriously."

She looked at mister Kirkland and smiled at him. This Englishman was a little to pushy, but Erzsebet had to admit, she liked that. Hah, too bad he was a student. But then again, her sources of inspiration didn't have pesky things like age.

"Of course, Mister Kirkland, I would love to hear you tell me something about yourself."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement - Page 2 Empty Re: Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:57 pm

" Very well!" He smiled again, but his eyebrow slightly rose at the look the headmistress was giving him, Ignore it for now, he thought to himself. " Well, I come from London. I enjoy reading, art, Craftwork. I also do like cooking, but my older brothers keep telling me to stop trying to poison them! God knows why" He huffed at that comment, "I can cook, they're just being ungreatful older brothers really...!"

Arthur then realized that maybe he had said too much on that subject and stopped talking.

"Another thing about me, I do not take any nonsense from anyone!" That he smirked at and sat back back down "Was that o.k? Or would you like to know anything else?"

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 am

Antonio's mouth fell open at the teacher's words. "I was late?" He smacked his forehead loudly and suddenly stood up. "Please forgive me, miss." He approached the teacher and took her hand in his and kissed the top of it.

With a deep, sexy voice, he added, "I apologize. I assure you it will not happen again." And with that he went back to his desk. He would have to ask one of these guys to tell him what else she'd said.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 am

Alfred had discreetly left the assembly hall and was now back with his brother tagging along.

"Ma'am, may I introduce to you my beloved twin brother?" He then hugged Matthew with a loving smile. "Matthew is his name."

He grabbed the other by his hand and led him to the first row where they took a seat.
    "How about we make this a get-to-know-day? And make a tour across the school - at night?" He grinned.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am

Francis swore the arm he was leaning on nearly slipped as he watched the room in increasing amusement. That assertive blonde from London was cute and feisty. Francis bit back a smirk. Although that comment about his cooking made him a little fatal... well, he'll consider the Brit again later.

And the dark-haired boy that just entered was downright amusing. Fancy flirting with the Headmistress right on the first day of school! Well.... Francis was highly intrigued. Competition or a potential best friend? He smirked as he studied him, careful to take note of his name.

The American blond felt pretty bossy though. Best to steer away from him for now.

Although, the most interesting character wold have to be the headmistress herself. That leery grin that sparked in her eyes... Maybe playing middle man was a good idea... it would be just perfect. A little manipulating here and there, and this would probably be one of the best school years. Or the worst, if it backfired, but never mind that, he thought as he drummed his fingers on his knee.

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Matthew had been dragged along by Alfred through the building and now found himself to be in what could only be the assembly hall. “Um, hello, Miss Hedervari,” he replied as his brother introduced him.

He was a bit embarrassed at being hugged in front of a group of strangers, but he shrugged it off as he took a seat. Matthew realized that this was probably where his brother had met the others, and he looked around to see if he could see people who matched Alfred’s descriptions. Sure enough, he was able to spot the one with pretty large eyebrows almost immediately.

He raised his own relatively normal eyebrows at Alfred’s suggestion but said nothing. Though having a tour in the dark would be sort of fun.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Antonio forgot about the teacher sitting up front. He looked around at the other boys. They were all blond. He was already annoyed by the loud blond boy in the glasses. The other one was his twin brother? If not because they looked alike, he wouldn't believe it.

The blond with the bushy eyebrows looked ready to pop a vessel. He looked in need to either get laid or a heavy sedative.

Then the last blond...oh yes, the last blond would be his new best friend. He got up off his desk and approached him. "Hola, my name is Antonio, but you can call me Toni." He extended his hand out to the other boy.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:42 am

"Thank you very much, mister Kirkland!" She liked him, she had to admit. No, it wasn't just the green eyes, she thought he was an interesting character. Note to self - keep an eye on him. Erzsebet gave him a warm smile and turned to the rest of them.

Erzsebet had to admit, she was more than satisfied with seeing her new students. They were such an interesting bunch! And that one boy that started to flirt with her...She found herself smirking, without meaning to.

"I'm sure you won't be late again, mister Carriedo." She walked over to his desk, slowly and with a sway in her hips. "Because you wouldn't want to get on my bad side, now would you, darling?" With that, she turned and gave Alfred a sunny smile.

"That's a wonderful idea. We could do that, or we could maybe have a party...? To learn things about each other - we'll be spending so much time together now, we should at least do that." Then, she looked at Alfred's brother, a cute blonde boy she wanted to hug. What? You would to. "Hello, sweetie. Now that Alfred brough the spotlight on you, I think you have to tell us something about yourself!"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Alfred reacted fast and hugged his twin again, possessively and stared at their headmistress. He formed a pouty mouth and pulled Matthew even closer. "Ma'am no flirting with my brother, he's mine mine mine," though he didn't miss a playful wink afterwards, as if saying but you can screw me anytime.

He gave Matthew a peck on his cheek and looked at him, adoring his brother. Why was he only that nice in public? It was just embarrassing, but Alfred seemed clueless.

"A party? Great idea! Let's!"

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Erzsebet knew she should be offened by his comment, but she couldn't find it in herself. There was just something about Alfred's smile that called to her. This was bad, bad, bad, but she found herself smirking and damn, she knew all her dirty thoughts were showing in her eyes.

"Yes, wouldn't a party be a great idea? I would love to see you all there. I would especially love to see you there, mister Jones." She gave him her best smile and, well, she was probably going to hell either way, add some student corruption to the list. Let's hope he caught the hint.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Before Matthew could even answer, his brother had started smothering him with affection and two things occurred to him. His first thought was how Alfred only seemed to be nice to him in public. The second being how much he wanted to crawl into a hole and die of humiliation. On the bright side, at least he didn't have to think of something to share about himself.

Despite everything, he managed a small, strained smile although he did sink deeper into his seat . The smile was harder to keep up, however, once his twin began to flirt with Miss Hedervari, who was not just a teacher, but the headmistress as well. Was she flirting back? He wondered if that was even allowed.

Matthew wasn’t one to be extremely enthusiastic about parties but he didn’t mind them much, either. He had to admit that it would be a good way to get to know the other students, though.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:02 am

Antonio answered his new teacher, "I won't, miss. I promise." He was sure that would keep her attention away from him. Funny thing was, every time he talked to Miss Hedervari, his voice dropped and sounded more like that of a grown man. He wasn't even aware he was doing that.

But for now, he wanted to know this cute blond boy in front of him.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:22 am

"Ah, hmm?" Francis turned his attention to the smiling boy that stood before him. Ah, so he was a spanish? A smile gracing his lips and winking gently at him, Francis extended his hand and shook the other's firmly.

"Bonjour, Toni. My name is Francis. Pleased to meet you." Francis said warmly. Thinking about it, this boy here was pretty cute.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:19 am

Antonio shook his hand as well. "Would you mind if after this is over, you tell me what teach said before I came in?" He scratched his head in embarrassment. "I still can't believe I missed the start of class, but oh well."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:14 am

Francis laughed gently and flashed him a smile. "You really didn't miss much, to say the truth, but I won't mind filling you in at all. In fact, I would be more then happy to."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Alfred let his gaze wander across the hall, so many new faces, never before had he seen a bunch of odd creatures like this. He turned back to face their headmistress again and nodded. Once again he was amazed of how that woman appealed to him that much.

"I'll be there of course. When's the party Ma'am?"

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 am

"Perhaps after classes let out?" He started to walk back to his seat. Better not get on the teacher's bad side more than he already was. Plus he didn't want to start getting yelled at by the other boys to just sit down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:30 am