Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+3
Feliciano Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Alfred F. Jones
7 posters

OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY!

OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 3 Empty Re: OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Oh fuck me. Now I feel so filthy. Bleach, peroxide, and sanitizer won't make me clean. *seppuku*

Fuck... you? *smirk* Aw... *pats Toni's head* You don't deserve that at all. D:

It's an expression. Don't get any funny ideas. Or I'll sic the Italian mafia on you. I have connections...

We all know what that connection is. >__>
    Puhlease, Toni, you're my friend. Any... activity with you is just... wrong. And awkward.

So why'd you smirk? Your smirks are world renowned. Francis smirks and the price of lube goes up! You're just saying that 'cause you know Lovi will try to kill you. You can't resist my Spanish charm.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Oh fuck me. Now I feel so filthy. Bleach, peroxide, and sanitizer won't make me clean. *seppuku*

It's an expression. Don't get any funny ideas. Or I'll sic the Italian mafia on you. I have connections...

Puhlease, Toni, you're my friend. Any... activity with you is just... wrong. And awkward.

So why'd you smirk? Your smirks are world renowned. Francis smirks and the price of lube goes up! You're just saying that 'cause you know Lovi will try to kill you. You can't resist my Spanish charm.

Non! It's more like you can't resist my French charm. And why are you describing me like that! I thought I was your beeeeeest friend!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

Non! It's more like you can't resist my French charm. And why are you describing me like that! I thought I was your beeeeeest friend!

Maybe if you were a brunette....maybe then I'd be swept away by the French charm. I am your best friend and I cannot lie. It is the true. I go to the farmacy to get lube and it costs more than the usual. That's when I know you're doing something. Or somebody.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:22 pm

I friggin love the way you guys abuse the quotation tag xDDDD ...and ignore me, I just wanted to contribute at least something haha
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Alfred F. Jones wrote:I friggin love the way you guys abuse the quotation tag xDDDD ...and ignore me, I just wanted to contribute at least something haha

FFFFF *Hugs to death*
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:30 pm

*attacks Iggy with tulips*
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 pm

*Attacks Al with hugs, hugs and more hugs*
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:10 pm

You're one spark of purity after the crazy redlight district of Amsterdam *hug*

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm just glad you're back, and hopefully the memories of that will eventually go away *hugs* purity lol
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 pm

It will xD. You know of my short-term memory lol. Until I go there again, this time with friends xDDD
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Good XD! That will be funny as hell XD
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:44 pm

You are as well invited
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Excellent! X3
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:53 pm

It's a good place for Matthew to sell Alfred (imagine Al behind a display window, dancing around)
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 pm

.... Image just broke my brain again XD.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Wearing a bikini...(zebra pattern)
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:10 pm

*brain ded* ................
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 am

Alfred F. Jones wrote:It's a good place for Matthew to sell Alfred (imagine Al behind a display window, dancing around)

fff- wait, selling him where, now?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:25 am

Matthew Williams wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:It's a good place for Matthew to sell Alfred (imagine Al behind a display window, dancing around)

fff- wait, selling him where, now?

In Amsterdam's redlight district xDDDD
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:11 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

Maybe if you were a brunette....maybe then I'd be swept away by the French charm. I am your best friend and I cannot lie. It is the true. I go to the farmacy to get lube and it costs more than the usual. That's when I know you're doing something. Or somebody.

Brunette... what's wrong with being blond!?
    Why, yes, I was doing something. I was watering plants all day yesterday, that's what I was doing. And before that I was dusting my library. I have no idea what you're implying.

Alfred F. Jones wrote:
    I friggin love the way you guys abuse the quotation tag xDDDD ...and ignore me, I just wanted to contribute at least something haha

Join the club and abuse it too!~

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

Why, yes, I was doing something. I was watering plants all day yesterday, that's what I was doing. And before that I was dusting my library. I have no idea what you're implying.

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with being blond. I wouldn't know anything about it since I'm not one. I prefer them with brown hair, green eyes, that sexy curl bouncing in the air begging to be abused. Hm, so sexy.

You feign innocence, BFF. I know you can act too. And you don't fool me.

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:

That's what the tag is for! Abuse it! Spank it! Make it submit to your hand!
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:15 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with being blond. I wouldn't know anything about it since I'm not one. I prefer them with brown hair, green eyes, that sexy curl bouncing in the air begging to be abused. Hm, so sexy.

...Personally, I prefer them with short, perpetually messy blonde hair and bright, green, emerald eyes. Mmmm.

I'm not lying! *looks around nervously* I.. I haven't... done it in weeks.

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:

Tie it up in a chair, blindfold it or pull it over your lap and spank its ass!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

...Personally, I prefer them with short, perpetually messy blonde hair and bright, green, emerald eyes. Mmmm.

Well, if you put it that way, I can see the attraction. From a mile away.

I believe you! *cringes* I'm afraid you're gonna snap one day and tie him up.

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:

Don't let your fantasies get out of hand. You can tie Arthur to a chair and blindfold him one day and the next you can pull him over your lap and spank him.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:48 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

Well, if you put it that way, I can see the attraction. From a mile away.

I believe you! *cringes* I'm afraid you're gonna snap one day and tie him up.

He's cute isn't he!? But ah, I can only admire. From a mile away. When I get close up... *sigh*

I'm glad you do! I won't! I'm doing this for him!

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:

Don't let your fantasies get out of hand. You can tie Arthur to a chair and blindfold him one day and the next you can pull him over your lap and spank him.

Non! I'm not talking about Arthur! I thought we were talking about the quotation tag!

More importantly, don't you think Arthur would be the type to turn around and forcibly top if I tried anything kinky?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:35 am

Nope, ties and spankings are not kinky enough for him anymore. Last time he tried to f*ck a fence

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:31 am