Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+3
Feliciano Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Alfred F. Jones
7 posters

OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY!

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 Empty Re: OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY!

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 am

Alfred F. Jones wrote:Nope, ties and spankings are not kinky enough for him anymore. Last time he tried to f*ck a fence

I'm interested, was he drunk or completely conscious then?
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:21 pm

I think he was drunk UNF UNF DAT FENCE
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 pm

lol i saw that one xD

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Antonio F. Carriedo wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Oh fuck me. Now I feel so filthy. Bleach, peroxide, and sanitizer won't make me clean. *seppuku*

Fuck... you? *smirk* Aw... *pats Toni's head* You don't deserve that at all. D:

It's an expression. Don't get any funny ideas. Or I'll sic the Italian mafia on you. I have connections...

We all know what that connection is. >__>
    Puhlease, Toni, you're my friend. Any... activity with you is just... wrong. And awkward.

So why'd you smirk? Your smirks are world renowned. Francis smirks and the price of lube goes up! You're just saying that 'cause you know Lovi will try to kill you. You can't resist my Spanish charm.

Non! It's more like you can't resist my French charm. And why are you describing me like that! I thought I was your beeeeeest friend!

Maybe if you were a brunette....maybe then I'd be swept away by the French charm. I am your best friend and I cannot lie. It is the true. I go to the farmacy to get lube and it costs more than the usual. That's when I know you're doing something. Or somebody.

Brunette... what's wrong with being blond!?
    Why, yes, I was doing something. I was watering plants all day yesterday, that's what I was doing. And before that I was dusting my library. I have no idea what you're implying.

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with being blond. I wouldn't know anything about it since I'm not one. I prefer them with brown hair, green eyes, that sexy curl bouncing in the air begging to be abused. Hm, so sexy.

You feign innocence, BFF. I know you can act too. And you don't fool me.

...Personally, I prefer them with short, perpetually messy blonde hair and bright, green, emerald eyes. Mmmm.

I'm not lying! *looks around nervously* I.. I haven't... done it in weeks.

Well, if you put it that way, I can see the attraction. From a mile away.

I believe you! *cringes* I'm afraid you're gonna snap one day and tie him up.

He's cute isn't he!? But ah, I can only admire. From a mile away. When I get close up... *sigh*

I'm glad you do! I won't! I'm doing this for him!

He's cute as a button but from a distance. With binoculars. And really fast get-away car #justincase

In that we agree at least. You're saving yourself for him! That's commendable. And a case of blue balls.

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:
    I friggin love the way you guys abuse the quotation tag xDDDD ...and ignore me, I just wanted to contribute at least something haha

Join the club and abuse it too!~

That's what the tag is for! Abuse it! Spank it! Make it submit to your hand!

Tie it up in a chair, blindfold it or pull it over your lap and spank its ass!

Don't let your fantasies get out of hand. You can tie Arthur to a chair and blindfold him one day and the next you can pull him over your lap and spank him.

Non! I'm not talking about Arthur! I thought we were talking about the quotation tag!

More importantly, don't you think Arthur would be the type to turn around and forcibly top if I tried anything kinky?

Good god, man. I was trying to get you to open up about your kinky Arthur fantasies and you go back to the bloody quotation tag. Which, BTW, is getting ridiculously bigger.

I think he plays hard to get but when you least expect it, he pounces on you and tops. There goes your ass. Oh well.

Alfred F. Jones wrote:I think he was drunk UNF UNF DAT FENCE

Where is Arthur when we are making fun of him?!
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 am

See, when you try to f something while drunk, it clearly means you have too much sexual frustration.

Or need to get it on. Why didn't he just come and look for me!?
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:36 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Oh fuck me. Now I feel so filthy. Bleach, peroxide, and sanitizer won't make me clean. *seppuku*

It's an expression. Don't get any funny ideas. Or I'll sic the Italian mafia on you. I have connections...

Puhlease, Toni, you're my friend. Any... activity with you is just... wrong. And awkward.

So why'd you smirk? Your smirks are world renowned. Francis smirks and the price of lube goes up! You're just saying that 'cause you know Lovi will try to kill you. You can't resist my Spanish charm.

Non! It's more like you can't resist my French charm. And why are you describing me like that! I thought I was your beeeeeest friend!

Maybe if you were a brunette....maybe then I'd be swept away by the French charm. I am your best friend and I cannot lie. It is the true. I go to the farmacy to get lube and it costs more than the usual. That's when I know you're doing something. Or somebody.

Why, yes, I was doing something. I was watering plants all day yesterday, that's what I was doing. And before that I was dusting my library. I have no idea what you're implying.

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with being blond. I wouldn't know anything about it since I'm not one. I prefer them with brown hair, green eyes, that sexy curl bouncing in the air begging to be abused. Hm, so sexy.

...Personally, I prefer them with short, perpetually messy blonde hair and bright, green, emerald eyes. Mmmm.

He's cute isn't he!? But ah, I can only admire. From a mile away. When I get close up... *sigh*

He's cute as a button but from a distance. With binoculars. And really fast get-away car #justincase

In that we agree at least. You're saving yourself for him! That's commendable. And a case of blue balls.

He is! I know! I just want to admire him close up.... Ah. Why are we discussing him?

I'll do anything, if it's for him! I don't get excited too much without him around. I think. Alright, it's painful.

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:
    I friggin love the way you guys abuse the quotation tag xDDDD ...and ignore me, I just wanted to contribute at least something haha

Don't let your fantasies get out of hand. You can tie Arthur to a chair and blindfold him one day and the next you can pull him over your lap and spank him.

Non! I'm not talking about Arthur! I thought we were talking about the quotation tag!

More importantly, don't you think Arthur would be the type to turn around and forcibly top if I tried anything kinky?

Good god, man. I was trying to get you to open up about your kinky Arthur fantasies and you go back to the bloody quotation tag. Which, BTW, is getting ridiculously bigger.

I think he plays hard to get but when you least expect it, he pounces on you and tops. There goes your ass. Oh well.

My favourite fantasy includes him dressing up as a pirate and topping. *unmanly giggle*
    I mean. I don't have fantasies about him! Don't sully my name!
    What's wrong? THIS is abuse!

I don't think it really matters whether he tops or I top, as long as it's good.

I know right!? He should come over and try to stop us. Or join in. Very Happy

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:29 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

He is! I know! I just want to admire him close up.... Ah. Why are we discussing him?

I'll do anything, if it's for him! I don't get excited too much without him around. I think. Alright, it's painful.

We're discussing him because...I don't remember. It is fun to talk about him. My armada still cries at night, ya no?

Wait...you're a maso?! You have it hard, BFF.

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:

My favourite fantasy includes him dressing up as a pirate and topping. *unmanly giggle*

I bet those days when he was a pirate are your favorite. Just as you were are a pedo, you have fantasies about him. Don't lie to yourself. It isn't healthy.

It's not abuse until somebody loses an eye.

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

I'd prefer if he joined in. He's hilarious when he's flustered. Very Happy
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

We're discussing him because...I don't remember. It is fun to talk about him. My armada still cries at night, ya no?

Wait...you're a maso?! You have it hard, BFF.

Your poor armada.
    Nonetheless. Do we both agree that he's adorably lovely? (From a mile away.)

NON! I'm not! I'm more... more... vanilla. *winks*

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Alfred F. Jones wrote:

I bet those days when he was a pirate are your favorite. Just as you were are a pedo, you have fantasies about him. Don't lie to yourself. It isn't healthy.

It's not abuse until somebody loses an eye.

Oh geez, what on earth are you talking about? I was never a pedo. Actually, he's cute in military wear. As well as when he used to wear top hats. So cute. So, so, cute. ~ Come to think of it, he's cute in everything. Even in nothing.

Or lose an arm.

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

I'd prefer if he joined in. He's hilarious when he's flustered. Very Happy

When he gets all red and starts stuttering... actually, do you have a blushing fetish?
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:24 am

If you must know you stupid prats, I am simply ignoring your childish comments, I have better things to do with my time!
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:52 am

Arthur Kirkland wrote:If you must know you stupid prats, I am simply ignoring your childish comments, I have better things to do with my time!

What childish comments? I was praising your beauty.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:06 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:
    Arthur Kirkland wrote:If you must know you stupid prats, I am simply ignoring your childish comments, I have better things to do with my time!

right, I have read through this you know!
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 am

Arthur Kirkland wrote:
    Francis Bonnefoy wrote:

right, I have read through this you know!

*Huffs* Why can't you just accept that I've said that you are cute? And pretty. And beautiful. ~
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:45 am

OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 Massive_emote_bump_by_Droneguard
    Arty is happy with just me thank you very much
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 am

Alfred F. Jones wrote:OMG YES RAMBLING BURP AHOY! - Page 4 Massive_emote_bump_by_Droneguard
    Arty is happy with just me thank you very much

Of course I am *sigh*
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 am

The big one is meee and the small one is youu gyuuuun~~~
    and Francis is the one I crushed with my right hand 8D (wtf)
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:00 am

How lovely of you!
    Truly a wonderful image!
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:05 am

HEART-BREAKER! I CALL SHENANIGAN ON YOUR LOVE! D:

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 am

Arthur, I feel the need to tell you, using fences like that is not safe or hygienic.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:17 am

Francis Bonnefoy wrote:HEART-BREAKER! I CALL SHENANIGAN ON YOUR LOVE! D:

Love?

And Roderich, I didn't do anything to a fence.. >_> Not that i recall

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:21 am

Can you be sure of that? You do have a drinking problem, after all.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 am

Not completely.... >> I hope I didn't!!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 am

I think you may need to sign up for Alcoholics Anonymous. When you can't remember if you tried to copulate with a fence or not, it's time to make a change.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:35 am

I think you may be right! T_T
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am

RODERICH, I AM HEARTBROKEN! D: Arthur is a liar. D: And I have proof this time. D:

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 am

Poor thing. *pats* You're cruel, Arthur.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:27 pm