Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Entry Hall and Corridors, etc.

Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. Empty Entry Hall and Corridors, etc.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Roderich entered their building, gesturing to the stairs. 'Let's meet this brother of yours, then.' He started to climb them, but paused. 'When should he have said no?' Despite knowing he shouldn't pry, he was quite curious about Ludwig's big brother.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Entry Hall and Corridors, etc. Empty Re: Entry Hall and Corridors, etc.

Post  Ludwig Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Ludwig jogged up the stairs. "Imagine a scenario where it would best to say no, and he said yes. Just about every time. He's that guy you would see at the bar two sheets to the wind being asked 'Are you sure you want another?' and answering 'Sure. Line 'em up!'"

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 pm

(From the gents' club to here ^^)

'Ah...' Roderich stopped, nervously adjusting his glasses. Verdammt, I knew that was a stupid thing to say. 'You're quite justified in asking, I expect I'm being confusing. But, ah, yes, I suppose you could say I was flirting with you.' He felt his cheeks heat up, and could have kicked himself for it. 'I apologise, it's far too forward of me.'

Last edited by Roderich Edelstein on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Ludwig shook his head. "No. Really. It's okay." He saw Roderich was blushing as much as he was, and that put him at ease. "I don't mind at all."

It was, quite honestly, nice. Not only did Roderich like him enough to flirt, but he did even after meeting his brother. That almost never happened.

"Well, um, I guess we should check on my bruder..." He didn't know where to proceed beyond telling Roderich he was kind of interested.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 pm

'...Right.' Roderich managed an embarrassed smile. He took Ludwig's response as a positive; if he didn't mind, then maybe he...well, better not think too deeply about it. 'Well. Now that that's out of the way, then yes, I suppose we'd better. He may just have been tired from moving in?'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Ludwig nodded and managed a faint smile at Roderich. The other man seemed his polar opposite, but... maybe there was some potential there for something.

It was a rather nice thought. He walked at Roderich's side down the hallway. He was inexperienced in this area, so he didn't know what else to say, but he knew this at least made him feel fairly happy as they approached his brother's door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:39 am