Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Main Hall - Valentine's Party EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Main Hall - Valentine's Party

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Main Hall - Valentine's Party Empty Main Hall - Valentine's Party

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Happy that this day was now over, the two blonds sat at a table at the side, watching as the party was getting started. The main hall decorated with hearts, pink and red streamers and everything else fluffy you would expect for a Valentine's party. They had left the decorating of the hall to a bunch of girls, who wear more than happy to do it, something about guys having no clue how to decorate appropriately.

The day had been eventful, the delivery service such a success that neither of them had any chance to get a break. Arthur got away with wearing only the halo of Alfred's suggested costume idea , as the white toga had met an unfortunate cola related incident the night before, how that happened..... well, as far as Alfred was concerned, it was merely an accident.

Now the two of them sat in conversation, drinking orange juice and getting their well deserved break. "Fun indeed, as exhausting as it was, seems like your idea was a good one. I am sorry about the toga by the way!" He concealed the grin behind his cup as he took another sip of orange. At that moment, another student walked past laughing and mentioned something he had forgotten. His face turned red, as he reached up to remove the item he had forgotten about: the halo.

"Why didn't you tell me?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Main Hall - Valentine's Party Empty Re: Main Hall - Valentine's Party

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Alfred chuckled. "Nah, you looked cute with that floating above you."

He fumbled with his collar and loosened his tie, the room sure was stuffy. He gulped down the remaining juice. "Hey, let's step out for a bit. I need some air, the sheer amount of love in this hall is materializing into heat, hehehe ~"

It was nicer outside with a fresh breeze grazing his heat-reddened cheeks and he even had to shiver at one point, but the air was much better than inside where the atmosphere was growing livelier. He was pretty sure booze had been sneaked in to loosen the mood, he just hoped that none was mixed in his orange juice. Those goddamn kiddies.

Alfred was about to complain about that as the loud noises died down, replaced by a softer tune. He recognised that song...now, where was it from?
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 am

Arthur scoffed, the halo left on the table, as they walked out. “Hardly cute, didn’t have any bloody time to change or anything before the party started!”

He loosened his own tie, as they now stood a little away from the main doors leading into the hall, it was much nicer out here. Cooler and not crowded. “You know I’m certain someone has managed to sneak alcohol. So much for this being a calm party!”

He shook his head as he thought about the chaos that was sure to follow, that was when the softer music from inside started. Of course he recognized it, he had watched that film in an English class, the film version of Romeo and Juliet. The song was from the party scene at the beginning, and the only reason he remembered anything about that film was because he remembered how critical he had been about it. How it failed in comparison to the original written version, and how much he ranted about the ending being changed.

The song itself though was quite nice and perfect for the current occasion, so much so, that he had started to sway a little to the tune. He also briefly wondered if there HAD been alcohol in that orange juice.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:52 pm

"Heh, but you can handle your drink, right?" He asked out of curiosity, beaming a gentle smile. Odd, he was feeling uncharacteristically calm, maybe there was something added into the orange juice; there were people who liked to see him tipsy, they said it was the only time he would finally shut his annoying mouth and be a pleasant company for once.

He noticed Arthur slightly swaying to the music and smiled. It looked pretty. "Hey," he said, "let's dance to the pretty song." He might be a calm drunk but he could act bold as well, so he didn't know why he suddenly thought that it was a brilliant idea to ask Arthur to dance with him, or maybe he'd wanted to do so all the time since the beginning of the party. He didn't even wait for Arthur to agree or disagree, with a swift movement the other blond was lightly pressed against him, Alfred's hand rested on Arthur's waist, the other held the Briton's hand.

"I'm not the best dancer out there but I should manage a slow dance," he calmly said.

Pride can stand a thousand trials
    The strong will never fall

Alfred sought Arthur's gaze and took the first step.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:51 am

“I like to think so, everyone else will disagree with me though, not sure why!” He had been told he was far from pleasant company when having too much to drink. He had been told his mood could switch dramatically from happy to him crying somewhere about god knows what or having an argument with someone for no reason what so ever.

He continued to sway to the tune, only to grabbed by the hand after Alfred randomly declared they should dance. “Wha- Hey!” His outburst didn’t seem to make any difference, Alfred’s hand was already on his waist, the other still holding the hand he had grabbed. It felt…nice. So he decided to just go with it. Placing his hand lightly on the other’s shoulder, which brought them a little closer, the other hand tightened a little.

Returning the gaze with a small smile, cheeks slightly red, he followed the first step.

But watching stars without you
    My soul cries

“Another thing I could teach you I guess!” Another step, then another.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Heaving heart is full of pain
    Oh, the aching
    'Cause I'm kissing you
    I'm kissing you

Alfred was a bit clumsy, however dancing with Arthur felt... right. "...Like the fitting puzzle piece or the patty between buns," he murmured unintelligibly, maybe in an attempt to be poetic. He liked the feeling of Arthur's warmth, that was why he was now pressing the other closer to his body, sighing and be lost in the music and concentrating on the sweet scent of Arthur's hair that brushed his cheek as their distance was steadily closing.

The back of his mind was in panic, it tried to shake him off from doing this admittedly not so very friendship-like action, reminding him of the consequences that might follow once they were sober. But Alfred knew that he wasn't drunk, tipsy maybe but in no way drunk. So, he was doing this out of his own will, wasn't it like that? "Is your inner voice annoying you as well?"

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Arthur only managed to catch the ‘puzzle piece’ and ‘patty between buns’ and gave his friend a confused look, he seemed a little more distracted now. He then spoke about his ‘inner voice’ annoying him, confusing him a little again. Arthur’s own inner voice wasn’t so much annoying, as it was trying to figure out what the hell was going on right now.

Within the first few days of meeting Alfred, he had been annoyed by him ( he still managed to annoy him sometimes, nothing had changed there), but gradually he had started to enjoy his company, look forward to even. He would never admit THAT though. He had thought them to be very good friends, but this dance was too intimate for friends… wasn’t it? Alfred’s words repeated in his head,… like puzzles pieces….

“Not annoying, .. Just thinking. Why? What is your inner voice doing to annoy you so much?” Although his lips were quirked in a smile, he was curious to see what prompted the earlier mumbled sentence.

(T_T fail~)
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Alfred blushed. Shooting prayers to heaven he hoped that it wasn't visible in the dim light. "Well...my inner voice...kinda..." He gulped. "It's kinda telling me weird stuff. Like, friends shouldn't do this and all. B-but we're still friends, right?" Despite saying these words he wasn't stopping their dance and kept up the rhythm.

"Cause I like being friends with you, you know. I can be myself when I'm with you...I- I don't have to pretend to be someone else; I'm awesome anyway but you know what I mean?
    My inner voice is a bitch," he muttered all the while glancing away and avoiding Arthur's eyes.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Funny how they had been thinking the exact same thing. What did it mean then, if they both thought that friends shouldn't dance like this and be so .. comfortable with it.

"Of course we're still friends, if we weren't we would just be two idiots standing outside and dancing for no apparent reason." He shrugged as they took another step to the music. "Maybe we're just good enough friends to be comfortable like this. Maybe it means something else entirely. Or maybe it's just the suspected alcohol intake" A small laugh joined the already light blush of his cheeks that had popped up at the mention of 'something else entirely'.

"Personally, I believe your 'bitchy inner voice' needs to be silenced for a while!" A bad attempt at a joke, as he tried to get Alfred's attention back.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 pm

"Something else entirely...you mean..." Alfred blushed a deeper shade of pink. "A-ahahaha alcohol intake! S-seriously the dickheads who did that are awesome - I mean idiots!"

The song ended but the magic remained. At least he didn't even seem to notice that there was no music anymore. He hummed pleasantly. "I don't know, my inner voice is persistent. It's not easy to shut it up," he said with a smile.

"You know...we should do this more often, drunk or not." He was smiling but his tone was serious. "We can surprise Iggy and Hero with our dancing...or sway around that empty playground in town...I don't care."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 am

"It won't be so 'awesome' as you put it..." He ignored the rushed add on of 'idiots', only giving a skeptic look. "When everyone gets pissed and we get the blame, as this was our idea in the first place!"

By now the soft melody had ended, but they were still swaying as there was still music. As Alfred talked he had leant closer, intent on doing something. But of course at that moment a louder, faster tune came from inside from the mail hall, making Arthur jump and inwardly curse.

"T-that sounds like a good idea, I'm sure Hero and Iggy will be...Impressed" Doubtful, Hero would be more interested in tackling the other other bunny creature, it wouldn't stop the dancing though. "Swaying around an empty park hm? Sounds like something from a romance novel or film!"

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Raivis walked into the main hall dragging his creaking suitcase, rolling behind him. He felt like an idiot walking into what seemed to be a Valentine's Party, but this was the only place he could find that had people in it. He was so nervous he was starting to feel nauseous. He walked up to the two males, hoping not to interrupt anything. "S-s-sveiki..." He turned a light pink after he just embarrassed himself by not speaking English. "H-h-hello!" He said frantically, he didn't realize that he had just screamed at the two in front of him. He kept no eye contact at all. It would probably make him do something that would embarrass him for life if he did. He gazed at his feet hoping not to be a bother, and thinking of what he would do if he was ruining something.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 pm

"Heh, who would blame us? I'm this school's golden boy and you're my awesome sidekick! Heh, kidding," he said, chuckling. Slowly he was beginning to feel sober. Strange though, he was nevertheless unwilling to let go.

His heart was dangerously close to jumping out of his chest as Arthur was suddenly so much closer to him. This isn't happening, he told himself in mild panic.
    It wasn't too surprising that he felt a deep disappointment when a new upbeat music started to play, causing Arthur to withdraw. And it also wasn't too surprising that he felt this great, insatiable urge to kill the DJ, whoever it was. He was having a moment here, damnit.

Alfred was actually willing to give 'the moment' a boost; his hand caught hold of Arthur's arm, ready to pull him back and finish what had been started -
    that was when they were interrupted by a somewhat shaky voice and a foreign greeting.

Alfred let go of Arthur with a deep blush, stammering. His gaze shifted from the new guy to Arthur. "H-hi, how...how can we help ya...ahaha-ha-ha!" His laugh was awkward.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Arthur could only glare weakly at the 'sidekick' comment, the thought of what he had nearly done and why occupying his thoughts. There really was no answer as to why, he had simply wanted to kiss Alfred at that moment.

"I told you, I'm no sidekick!" He had mumbled, glancing away. He then felt a hand on his arm and glanced back to the other, who was staring at him intensely. His mind was now blank of any thought and his heart racing.

He had felt the smallest tug to pull him forward, when someone with a shaky, hysteric voice interrupted. Alfred had let go of his arm at that moment and greeted the newcomer, the nervous blonde had a suitcase. A latecomer to the school maybe?

"Are you lost?" He smiled to the new student, his face still slightly red from what had happened moments before.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Raivis looked at the two men before him, he couldn't help but feel inferior because he was so much shorter then the others. He looked up to them feeling smaller and smaller by the minute. "U-u-um....H-h-hi. I-i'm new and I don't really know where to go...the rest of the school is empty...so I uh..." He trailed off into a little ramble, and his voice grew fainter and fainter until he was talking to himself. "S-so anyways..um...I don't know where I am going..., or where I am supposed to be..." He said feeling ashamed of himself.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Alfred wondered how much the small built boy had seen of their awkward moment, he hoped not much. But it was his heroic duty to help out lost individuals, so he beamed his brightest smile at the newcomer. "Hi, what's your name? I'm the school's hero and handsome face Alfred Jones, and this is A.K., my awesome sidekick!" He grinned at Arthur teasingly.

"Everybody's here at the Valentines party, feel free to join them inside...though better not, there's booze circulating," he explained. "It's the wrong way to the boys' dorms, you're actually heading to the girls' place, unless you're not the gender you look like!"

Alfred laughed and nudged Arthur's side, telling him to join the laugh as he didn't seem to find it that amusing...or he simply didn't get the joke.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Raivis looked at the male speaking to him with not much amusement. "I-I'm Raivis Galante..." He was offended by the other male calling him a female. "W-why would you call me a girl?" Tears began to trail down is face. He dropped his suitcase and curled into a fetal position as he cried.

(I don't know I had an idea then I had to take my dog out, and I lost my idea.)
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Arthur had rolled his eyes in a clear sign of not being amused by the so called joke, of course he hadn't expected the poor boy to take it so seriously. But that clearly was the case, as he stared down with pity at the new student who was now curled up in a ball on the floor.

He knelt down and gave Raivis an awkward pat on the shoulder. "He didn't call you a girl. Just a bad attempt at a joke!" At 'bad attempt' he had looked at Alfred pointedly, before returning his attention to the crying student.

"Would you like some help getting settled in? You have come pretty late! I'm not sure who will be around right now!""
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Alfred opened his mouth to protest at Arthur's accusing glare but he decided to shut his mouth for once. Sighing, he walked over and joined them. "Look, I didn't mean to say that you're a girl, 'kay? Sorry."

After a while he decided to stand up and smile again. "How about we show you to the boys' dorm? Do you know which room?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Raivis Galante. Now that he thought about it, the name was familiar. The student that he was told to keep an eye open for should he turn up, as he was a few weeks late now.

Arthur stood up and sighed. "I just remembered the headmistress had mentioned you a few days ago. It's about time you turned up, why are you so late?" Waiting for the new student to compose himself, he glanced across to Alfred. "This is the poor kid that got put in the same dorm room as Ivan!"

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Raivis slowly stopped crying, and stood up. "I-it's okay. I-I forgive you." He said as he wiped his eyes. He looked over to the one known as Arthur. "W-who is Ivan?" He was oblivious to who the other students were. This was his first time out of his hometown, except for when he was seeing his brothers.

"S-so where are we G-going?" He asked as he picked up his suitcase.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:24 am

"Ivan is...." How to describe who he was. The Russian student was weird at times, and even Arthur would avoid him at those times.

Of course in the few moments that he had taken to find an answer that wouldn't scare the nervous newcomer, Alfred had decided to answer for him and was now ranting that Ivan was the school jerk who was secretly planning to make the school communist, but-

"BUT, not to worry because the hero will save the day right?" Arthur finished the sentence, knowing very well that's how it was going to end. Him and his bloody hero complex.

"You'll see who Ivan is when we get to the room, I guess. Which is where we should go now!" He glanced back to main hall where the party was still going, he was sure nothing too dramatic would happen. He had started to enjoy it as well.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:51 pm

"I-Is Ivan really that mean? I-I mean would is he really that horrible of a person?" He asked knowing he was going to be bullied...again. He sighed. "I-If he is I have already dealt with people like that, so no need to worry!" He tried to lift his own spirits, but the attempt was futile. He knew what was in store for him. "S-so I get out of your hair if you just show me the way to my dorm room please." He smiled to his new friends, were they his friends, or were they just friendly people. It made no difference to him he was just happy to have met people that won't bully him.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:48 pm

~ Drag yourself over to Ivan's room of 'awesome' XD~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:10 am