Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Main Street EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Main Street EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Main Street EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Main Street EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Main Street EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Main Street EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Main Street EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Main Street EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Main Street EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Chibitalia
Ludwig
6 posters

Main Street

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Main Street Empty Main Street

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:19 am

Ludwig carried Chibitalia through the quad and past the beautiful but imposing wrought iron gate. Thankfully, most people didn't seem to notice the child, or assumed he was a brother (or sister) to one in their group.

He looked at the child. "Do you want me to put you down?" he asked once they were a good bit away from the gate. He would be willing to keep the slow pace of a child if Chibitalia didn't want to be carried. He wasn't going to force anything.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Main Street Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Chibitalia Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:52 pm

"You can if you want to~ i dont mind either way~" he said as Ludwig carried him. He hummed a small tune quietly as he looked around.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Gilbert walked alongside his brother. "Where are you planning on taking her anyway?"

The young man reached over to the little girl and lightly ruffled the soft tuft of bangs visible under the bonnet. He felt bad for her. So alone at that age that she'd made herself pasta. It was gross, her family leaving her behind.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 pm

"Hehehe~" Chibitalia looked up at Gilbert and noticed his eye color....it was different than others.."your eyes are really pretty~" he said as he continued to look at them. "I've never seen an eye color like that before~" he said a bit later.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Roderich smiled; it seemed like both brothers could be cute when they wanted. 'I suppose we could try the pub you said your friend owns. Although, I'm not sure how she can help. Chibitalia, do you have anyone else in town who could take care of you? A relative or a guardian?' Roderich felt a little uneasy about carting the child around the town with them, considering where Ludwig wanted to go. That could be...disastrous.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Ludwig glanced back at Roderich as they walked along the street. He didn't know if anyone really could help, not without taking the child back to parents that didn't seem to care about him/her. He still couldn't decide what the kid was, a boy or a girl. "I'm sure we can find someone who can help us out," he said, though he doubted it, himself.

At the very least, he could hope for an adult somewhere in town, or at least, he hoped so.

((what are we going to do with the two story lines going on here? Chibi is in two places at once.))
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 am

Chibitalia looked at the three and noticed the sort of worried looks on their faces and gave them questioning looks."whats wrong?" he asked innocently,truly wondering why everyone looked so worried.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:29 am

"We're not used to dealing with children," Ludwig said as he continued to carry Chibitalia. "So we're hoping we can find someone who is to help. That's all." It wasn't untrue.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Gilbert nudged his brother.

"Heh...she thinks I have pretty eyes." He grinned at the small child. "Well, kid what kind of new family would you like?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Chibitalia smiled cutely back at Gilbert and thought for a minute" hmmm...... i dunno... a nice one.... where everyones kind to each other...." he said smiling to himself at the thought.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Gilbert tapped his lip with his finger for a moment as he thought this over.

"Well," he said after a brief pause. "I believe I have just the person."

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Ludwig looked over at his brother curiously. Who on earth did he mean?

"We'll figure something out. My brother seems to be already planning a new family for you."

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:28 pm

'You've thought of someone already?' Roderich asked, turning to Gilbert. He would've gone through the proper authorities, himself, but it was worth listening to Gilbert's idea. Besides, he wasn't entirely sure how to go through the proper authorities; he didn't exactly have any experience with this sort of thing.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Chibitalia gasped "R-Really?!" he then squealed out of happiness. "yaaaay!!!" he exclaimed happily as he hugged onto both Gilbert and Ludwig.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Ludwig's cheeks turned a little pink as he felt the child hugging him. He wasn't typically used to signs of affection, and certainly not accustomed to dealing with a small child.

He awkwardly patted Chibitalia's back. "We'll only do our best," he said. They also might need to track down the proper authorities, whoever they were.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:50 am

Gilbert nodded, realizing that he'd just leapt way ahead of himself. "I suppose we should contact a real social worker or some junk."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. If the social worker sucked, he'd just find the little girl a good him by himself.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Chibitalia giggled and agreed...although he didnt quite know what a social worker was...."okay~" he replied to Ludwigs comment and smiled as he was patted on the back.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Ludwig walked down the streets holding the child. He looked around for any sign of an adult to help out. He glanced at Roderich apologetically for having gotten them into this situation.

((does anyone know if belgium is still playing? I haven't seen her. If nothing else, maybe we could pick mattie up at the pub.))

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Roderich thought to himself, wondering how they might get in touch with social services or something; he noticed Ludwig's glance, and offered him a small smile and a shrug, as if to say, 'Don't worry about it.'

'So, where exactly are we headed?' he asked.

(I haven't seen her in ages, but yeah, if you want.)
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 pm

"You know...I met this nice kid today. Maybe he'd be willing to tag along?"

The albino looked at his brother and Roddy, then petted the small girl again.

(it was cheap, but it should work)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Ludwig glanced at his brother, curious at the way Gilbert had spoken of the kid he'd met. "Well, it can't hurt, right?" Unless it ended up that they were in trouble, viewed as kidnappers or something. Ludwig knew he really needed to stop being such a worrier, but it was in his nature.

With a smile, he walked down the street, looking for the pub belonging to their childhood neighbor.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Chibitalia closed his eyes as they continued walking. The weather was really nice with the warm sun on his face, he almost felt a bit sleepy...
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:26 pm

After that rather strange experience in the pub, Matthew began to walk back to the dorms, but stopped as he realized that he didn’t really want to go back just yet. He turned around and reached into his pocket to see how much money he had when his fingers brushed by the folded napkin with sketches done by the older teen he had met earlier.

Matthew smiled to himself; Gilbert really was a good artist, and he wondered when he’d see him agai— well that was fast. Up ahead, Matthew spotted him with two others and, curiously, someone else who couldn’t have been much older than a toddler.

(*was summoned by Chibi*)
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:16 am

Gilbert found himself patting the little girl on the head once more, then caught a little glimpse of blond hair out of the corner of his eye. He turned and saw the teen he'd met at the witch's pub.

Before he could think of it, Gilbert had his hand up in the air waving to the other male.

"Oy! Nice to see you again," he called out with a smile.

(It seems I am no longer getting email notifications from most of the threads I am watching...so if I am gone for a while and seem like the idiot, if someone could PM me and get me back on track I would thank ye kindly.)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 am

Ludwig glanced over at his brother and the man he was talking to. He had to wonder who it was to get such a ... pleasant reaction from Gilbert.

He glanced over at Roderich, remembering the other teen's predictions of Gilbert's preferences. While it was true that Gilbert could be as charismatic as he was an ass, Ludwig didn't know the last time he'd see his brother openly happy to greet another person.

He chuckled at the thought as he walked toward the new teen with Chibitalia in his arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:46 am