Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Main Street - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Main Street - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Main Street - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Main Street - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Main Street - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Main Street - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Main Street - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Main Street - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Main Street - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Chibitalia
Ludwig
6 posters

Main Street

Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Main Street - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 am

“I’m pretty sure that there’s some sort of program or scholarship or something for kids of any age with an exceptional artistic ability,” Matthew said, remembering the pamphlet he read about the school’s art department before deciding to go here. “I mean, it’s rare, but if he’s good, then…”
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:11 pm

"They actually do have an opening now, we were talking about it today in course prep." He looked at the little girl. "Would you like that? You'd take class with me, but you'd also be tutored one-on-one with a very nice teacher. The rest of your schooling would be on level with your age. I don't know where they would house you though."

Gilbert scratched his head. "Well, either way, we need to get you a portfolio together if you want to try to get in. Five to ten art works. Do you have any drawings or paintings we could use?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:43 pm

"Really~?? i think i have one drawing with me..." He began to dig in one of the pockets on the apron of his dress and pulled out a crumpled piece of scrap paper with a drawing on it. On the paper was a drawing of a small boy adorned in a black outfit, with short hair who looked about the age of six. " Here it is~ He is a very good friend to me...but he moved and i haven't seen him since..." Chibitalia handed the drawing to Gilbert to let him see it.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Gilbert took the drawing and looked it over. "It's very good, Chibi. We need more though."

He handed the paper back to the little girl and sighed. "Well, I have some art supplies in my dorm...why don't we all head back there so you can get a few more images done then?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Ludwig smiled. "You have this more under control than I thought you would," he said to his brother. It really did impress him. He'd expected to have to go through most of the work in dealing with the child. He didn't remember his brother having any great interest in him when he was a kid. But that could have been the fact that he'd lived to terrorize him, as some sort of right as an older brother.

He smiled over at Roderich. "We never did find a storage facility for your trunk. Do you just want to keep it in the room?"

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 pm

'Oh, let's just leave it for now. If it really gets in the way we could just put it on the other b- on the other side of the room, maybe,' he hastily amended. He'd almost choked when he realised what he'd been about to say; apart from it being terribly presumptious, they were in front of other people, for goodness' sakes. He covered for his embarrassment by turning to Gilbert.

'Well, if you're decided, we may as well head back. Better to get her settled sooner, I think.'
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Ludwig could feel the blush spreading completely to his ears at that one. This was not really the time or place to explain that they'd ... experimented last night. Even if his brother were gay, Ludwig didn't want his own activities with Roderich broadcast. Not yet at least.

"We'll find a place for it," he muttered.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:09 am

Oh yes, Gilbert totally heard the slip. He snorted at his brother and Roddy. He gave Ludwig a look and wiggled his eyebrows. Little brother was getting some, heh? Well good for him.

Grinning, Gilbert looked at the small group. "To the doorms then."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 am

Matthew decided to ignore what Roderich said, not wanting to intrude on his and Ludwig’s personal life.

“Would anyone mind if I tagged along for a while?” Matthew asked. He could just go back to his dorm, but this was proving to be much more interesting. And besides, he would like some sort of assurance that the child would be alright.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Gilbert looked at Matthew. "Of course. That way you can know where your RA's room is." He grinned wide at the younger male.

"And...you like art? You can do some drawing too while Chibi is at it." His smile touched his eyes. With that, Gilbert turned and headed back to campus.

(I'll be in RA Gilbert's Room)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Ludwig headed back to the campus with them. He had the impression he wouldn't be wanted at Gil's room. It seemed his brother had his own interests elsewhere. And he was more than happy to have the day with his roommate. (Despite their differences, he enjoyed Roddy, more than just their nighttime activities.)

Since his brother had made the offer to Chibitalia, Ludwig handed the child over to him, trusting he would return in one piece.

"Then, I guess we'll head back to our room. We can figure out what to do with the trunk."

Last edited by Ludwig on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Roderich nodded at Ludwig's comment, and gave Gilbert and Matthew a slight wave as they headed back to their room.

'The trunk, yes...' he said, still feeling slightly awkward. He'd apologise once they were out of earshot of anyone else.

(to the room thread?)
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 pm

His nose scrunched was still scrunched up from when Alfred randomly felt the need to tickle it.
    Of course. Of course Alfred felt the need to drag him around again, and again he felt the need to be defiant of the dragging. “Bloody hell Alfred, there’s no need to drag me around, I can walk you know!” But again, his yells fell on deaf ears as the other had continued to drag him through the dorm quarters and out the building.

There were fewer people outside now, Arthur wasn’t surprised, it was much colder now, the sky was also oddly white, snow was coming maybe?. “So any favourite places around here? The only place I’ve been to around here was a tea shop down the road!” He really did like that place.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Alfred shrugged. "I don't really know the place around here, never had the chance to really look around. So, you decide?" He stood there a bit lost, now when they weren't walking, holding Arthur's hand was pretty awkward. So he slowly let go.

"I really don't mind. Anywhere is fine. As long as it's with you!"
    He beamed a sunny smile.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:06 pm

It felt like the heat from his hand had gone directly to his cheeks. 'Idiot', Arthur mumbled to himself, that didn't stop the blush growing though.

"Ah, see that's the thing. I didn't exactly explore the place myself properly. Me and my room mate walked down another road to that tea shop I mentioned, but by the time we finished it was too late to look around anywhere else. So, I guess we'll have to look around and get lost together. As long as the place serves good tea and good enough food. I don't mind!"

He shivered and realised the lack of weight from his bag, being dragged out by Alfred didn't give him chance to pick it up. Oh well, he'd have to go back for it later.
    "Shall we then?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:56 am

Get lost together. That sounded so exciting and intimate, he added with a blush, and definitely adventurous. "So, we're going to get lost to- I mean, we're going to explore and rock the town with our awesomeness? Heck, I'm looking forward to it. Just lemme look for something quick to eat!"

And he was off again, not forgetting to take a hold of Arthur's arm, as if he was afraid the other could easily be separated from him and get lost all alone. But Arthur was probably just not quick enough.

Alfred was thrilled to find a not be missed Burger King sign just on their way. "Oh my god, I'm in heaven! Rejoice Arthur, for we're saved from starving now!"

Well not really, because he had planned to get lost in town with Arthur, which meant that they would enter another life threatening situation.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Arthur sighed. He was being dragged… again Slowly towards a bright Burger King sign. whilst wondering if Alfred ate anything NOT related to burgers, Arthur realised he knew nothing about his new friend. This seemed like a good enough time.

He managed to get his arm free whilst Alfred was talking excitably about exploring the town (and the burgers of course, how could anyone get that excite over burgers? ), he rubbed his arm mumbling loudly, ‘Can feel the bloody bruise coming already’. Pushing the complains of bruises aside though, the idea of exploring of the town and going beyond the main buildings seemed exciting to him also. He used to love exploring when he was younger.

Looking at Alfred, it seemed to make him remember that, more and more. He shook his head, with a small smile.

“Fine, go get your grease on buns. I’m not hungry though thank you. Get all you can though, don’t want you dying of hunger in a few hours time!”
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:20 am

Alfred scowled at 'grease on buns', such degrading way to describe his beloved burgers. The teen was however smart enough to ignore it for the moment and dropped it with a shrug. He ran off to buy his fuel. Arthur's words were seriously considered, so Alfred actually bought at least a dozen of burgers, oblivious to the shocked stares of basically everybody inside the fast food restaurant.

The next moment he stepped out, it was with a wide grin and a feeling of satisfaction. "I'm prepared for the survival challenge!" He exclaimed. "I'm ready to share with you, because I'm a hero and you're my sidekick. But don't be sad, just because you're only a sidekick. A sidekick is weaker but still very important for the hero. I have no idea why, but a sidekick is nonetheless veeery important."
    He expected Arthur to worship him and his selflessnes and even shed a few tear drops.

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Everything about Alfred's statement made it sound like he wanted praise and attention, or maybe he just needed more hugs? Wow, what an odd thought!

"How very noble of you, great hero, to share with the weaker people! If you didn't guess, I don't like burgers", total lie... He was actually enjoyed a burger every now and again, "but since we may be out for a while, adding to the fact I gave the rest of my scone to your pets, I may ....have to make do!" They actually smelled really good, not that he woult tell Alfred that. That would prove him right.

"Oh, one more thing, if you continue to call me your sidekick... I'm afraid I'll have to turn into the villainous pirate and steal your treasure away!" a glance at the bundle of burgers, then a bright smile. " shall we continue?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Alfred looked surprised at Arthur's retort, but he was quickly replacing his expression with a smirk. A villain, huh? "Now, that's not cool Artie. Being a villain, I mean."
    Though he could recall listening to girls chattering about how they found the naughty and bad characters appealing, sexy even. He was rather shocked at that time.

"Let's go on then!" He said, extended his arm in an attempt to drag his friend along again. "Where to go first?"

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Arthur shrugged. “ I don’t know, the girls will disagree with you I think. To be perfectly honest, I don’t really see the logic in it.” He noticed the extended arm, but decided to walk past it and grab Alfred’s wrist and drag him along instead. Hopefully it would show him how annoying it was, but taking his personality into consideration….. It would most likely do nothing.

Still he continued to drag the other, when all of a sudden he stopped, he was pretty sure Alfred nearly walked into him. “ Listen, I wanted to apologize…. I don’t know if you remember when we first met, but I may have come across as a bit snobbish, even if you were a git, I still apologize.”. He shook his head of the blush that was building. He was embarrassed by the way he had acted, and a gentlemen always apologizes.

“ Now that that’s out the way…” He never finished the sentence. Simply strolled on ahead, letting go of Alfred’s arm in the process. Stopping a few stores that caught his interest. Way up ahead on the other side of the street, quite a distance after the buildings ended, the edge of a forest could be seen. A small grin appeared on Arthur’s face. “Have you heard the story about that forest down there?” His voice lowering as he asked.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Alfred looked at Arthur with slight confusion. He eventually shrugged and waved off with a grunt. "Don't think too much about it, everything's frogotten," he said with a friendly wink. "In fact, that arrogant behaviour was kinda attractive. Ehem, just saying..."

He didn't know why he was the one to be dragged around, but Arthur's words about a certain forest. He gulped. He had no problems with forests but the way Arthur spoke was disconcerting. "W-what's with the forest? Can't we...like...visit a play-playground or something?" He failed to conceal his whimper.

He never heard anything of the forest but Arthur seemed to be the well-informed type of guy.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Heracles walked down main street looking at all of the shops and quickly lost himself in the world around him. He quickly got lost for real and started wandering around. "Um....." He said as he looked at all the street signs the words seeming like their in foreign language since he did not know the area well. He kept walking and ran into a man known as Alfred. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I-I was distracted!" He said feeling like a complete idiot.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Arthur wanted to laugh, there wasn’t actually anything to know. Just stories he had heard around about it, none of them true though. Judging by his stuttering, Alfred was afraid of horror or ghost stories? Well, you seriously wouldn’t think it for someone who goes around exclaiming to be the ‘hero’, like he did.

“Oh, I thought you would have heard the ghost stories attached to it” Emphasizing on the word ‘ghost’ to see how the other reacted. “But if you wish to go find a nice, safe playground…by all means… let’s do so shall we?” It was very amusing to tease the other, he’d like to call it payback for Alfred disturbing his lesson.

They carried on walking, not really knowing where to exactly. “Did you want hear the stories?” He had started, but that was when someone walked into Alfred, apologising. Well damn, there went his amusement.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Alfred had a feeling that Arthur was silently laughing at him, mocking him in his mind...he didn't want that. In order to prove himself he tried to shrug as nonchalantly as possible and to appear indifferent. "Pft, I'm not scared. Go on, tell me the sto-oh!"

He felt something-or someone running into him. He himself barely registered what had happened because the one whol ran into him appeared to be a frail boy, seemingly Asian. "Careful boy," he said good-naturedly. Alfred glanced at Arthur, maybe the other knew who the boy was. Since Arthur was merely shrugging, Alfred turned back to face the smaller boy. "Got a problem? Should we help you?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:08 am