Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Main Street - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Main Street - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Main Street - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Main Street - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Main Street - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Main Street - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Main Street - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Main Street - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Main Street - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Chibitalia
Ludwig
6 posters

Main Street

Main Street - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Street

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:02 pm

"Um....I am new around town and...I honestly can't tell my way back to school...." He said embarrassed by his failure. "Can you maybe tell me directions?" He asked the man he ran into. He looked around feeling like a complete fool.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Why exactly was he so annoyed? The poor kid was just lost! It wasn’t that hard to lose your way around here, like he had himself when he first got here (but no one needs to know that, thank you very much). “ Oh don’t worry about it too much, it’s easy to get lost in a new town!” Words of encouragement, he looked embarrassed about getting lost.

“Just keep walking down this main street, you’ll see the school on the right. You can’t miss the building really! It‘s huge” He answered the question before Alfred had chance to, but oh well, to make friends you have to be nice every once in a while, right?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Heracles looked to the male who was speaking to him. "I am so sorry for bothering you." He said as he bowed to the male showing his thanks. "Thank you for helping me." He said still bent over blushing a light pink color. He didn't know why he was bowing. He just felt it was necessary as it is back in his home town.

He stood up right the blush disappearing slowly. He then looked down main street and sighed a deep sigh. "Okay I'll find my way back. Again thank you for your help. I hope we see each other again soon." He said as he ran off, looking back and waving to his the new people he hoped to consider as friends. He wasn't paying attention and tripped over a small box. He got up, face red with embarrassment. He then continued to run back towards to school. He quickly ran around the corner and disappeared behind it.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Alfred stared after the small Asian teen as he dashed off and disappeared from their sight, he tilted his head with slight confusion. "Well that was weird. I hope he'll be okay. Won't want him to get even more lost in town. He didn't have a burger pile like the two of us."

He then shrugged and returned to his usual self. "So, what were we doing?" He said and beamed at Arthur. One arm rested heavily on his classmate's shoulder.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:25 am

Arthur, too, had his attention on where the Asian had just left, watching as he tripped on the way. “Weird indeed. We should probably head back and make sure the poor lad got back okay, the way he was tripping over….” He never finished that sentence, only shook his head. “Besides, I can finish that ghost story another time if your nerves can handle it!” The stuttering earlier pretty much gave that fear away.

He felt the weight of Alfred’s arm on his shoulder and shifted a little, uncomfortably. “It wouldn’t kill you to lay of the burgers a bit, you know!” It was said with more humour than anything, “ In fact I think your health demands it!” Looking at the pile of burgers again, a thought came to mind. “ Do you think your pets would eat them?” He laughed at the thought, he could imagine Alfred feeding them burgers.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Alfred looked down at Arthur, scandalized. "Are you telling me that I'm fat?!"
    He walked off sulkily, kicking random pebbles on the streets, sent them flying to the moon (or something as poetic). "I'm not fat...," he murmured. "Besides...my pets like burgers."

He secretly squeezed his belly. Suddenly he felt uneasy. Did Arthur mind? Somehow he didn't want to appear unlikeable. Not that he cared that much about what others thought about him...
    He should diet.

"W...well, I'm bored. Let's go back."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 am

“Right, we’ll head back!”

Arthur had looked at the other with concern at how defensive he had sounded, he didn’t seem like the type who cared what anyone thought of him, then Alfred had shrugged it off so he guessed his was right in that thinking. “Why am I not surprised that they eat burgers” He took two burgers from the pile. “Just to make sure they get something!” He huffed at the wide-eyed look he got.

When they arrived back at the school, the sky was now turning golden and he was reminded of the short time he had to get through the pile of work from school. But today was different from the usual routine and he actually enjoyed it. “I’m afraid I do have to go back though” He gave the burgers back, the pile considerably smaller, “Make sure they get them huh? I have too much work to do. I’ll see you tomorrow though hopefully!” That was when he remembered, ‘bollocks.. I left my bag in his room’
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Alfred wondered why Arthur didn't leave and he found his heart beating faster. Is this one of those moments? The awkward farewell situation full of sexual tension and the mental fight between kissing and not kissing? And what the bleeding fuck am I thinking? He blushed because of his own train of thought. "W--well?"

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm

He heard the stuttered 'well' from his classmate and turned round to see Alfred blushing. Why was he suddenly reminded of those films you see or hear of, of the two classmates who stand awkward at the end of a date and one of them blushing (usually the girl though... ), he shook his head of that weird thought. "I forgot.. I left my bag in your room. Sorry!" He almost missed the somewhat disappointed look, as it was quickly replaced by a bright smile and laughter.

The walk back was rather awkward, a little quiet though they did talk a bit. Only about the help with studying that Alfred had asked him earlier in the day, arranging days and times. A brief disagreement about who was free at what day and time. The disagreement.... they just couldn't seem to agree when was best. So the awkward silence then continued until they were back at Alfred's room, Arthur quickly grabbed his bag and smiled and petted the asleep Iggy and Hero on one of the beds.

"Right, I'll.. I'll see you tomorrow. Hopefully we can eventually come to some agreement tomorrow!" With that they both said goodnight and Arthur walked back to his own room, multiple thoughts running through his head.

( D8 I wasn't sure where else to post this. Sorry T^T.. plus i was too lazy to look for where else... ahahaha >> You saw nothing~ not even the sucky ending... NOTHING)

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:06 pm

------------- Taking place much later when more fluff has been added and more is to be gained *u* (p.s writer admits to no imagination XD)---

Exactly 50 minutes later, he was stood at the school entrance waiting.

After Alfred had left his room telling him to make himself look pretty (and Arthur shouting something down the hall about him NOT being a girl), he had looked through his clothes for what he should wear. You don’t wear formal clothes to a theme park, even he knew that. In the end he had settled for the most comfortable and casual, which consisted of a union jack print top and black jeans.

So here he stood, 50 minutes later, waiting for Alfred to show up. Still holding the ticket he had not given back, looking at it and wondering why Alfred had bought tickets for this kind of theme park in the first place and did it seem too much like a date to him as well? What with the cutesy location and the slight feeling of being nervous.

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 pm

He was late. He ended up stressing his brother with his ruckus and whines and constant look in the mirror. The dress shirt was too formal and he decided that it would be stupid to wear that. So after a long time of running around the room and annoying his brother with his constant up and down and ridiculous questions of how he was looking, he finally decided to wear something casual but hopefully not quite the usual half-assed fashion.

It only occured to him for a little moment that it should really be odd to get worked up with his whole appearance just because he wanted to spend some friendly time with his buddy. But all of that was forgotten once Alfred caught a glimpse of Arthur waiting for him.

"Hey, Artie!" He cried out and waved. He jogged towards his friend, letting his fingers run through his carefully styled hair and the other hand tugged at his blue 'Imagination' shirt and long red hoodie (there were bear ears on the hood). "Sorry, I'm late. Have you been waiting for long?"

Alfred beamed, too excited about the day and definitely pleased by Arthur's appearance at the moment. The moment where the other blond had turned to look at him, Alfred swore that his heart had stopped beating for a moment. Arthur was too cute.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 pm

As soon as he heard that voice calling, he turned to see Alfred jogging up to him. He smiled a little as he could see the bear ears on the hood of his red hoodie.. it was quite cute. His hair still styled the same way, tempting him to lean over and mess it up. Just a little

He glanced at his watch, then looked back. "Don't worry, I haven't waiting too long" He had been waiting over 10 minutes... but he was early as was expected of him.

Carefully slipping the ticket for the amusement park into his pocket, he pushed off the wall he was leaning against. "Well. Lead the way, why don't you!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:00 am