Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo

Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo Empty Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Looking down at the piece of paper in his hand, Heracles checked to see if he had the right address. He did. Walking through the wooden gate and up to the front door, he took a deep breath before ringing the bell and stepping back to look around. It was a typical traditional Japanese house and the garden surrounding it was beautiful. He hoped his friend wouldn’t be mad that he hadn’t called to let him know he’d arrived at the airport; he just wanted to surprise that was all.

Upon hearing the door open, Heracles was greeted by the person he’d flown just over 5800 miles to see.

“.....Hey Kiku.”

Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo Empty Re: Kiku's House - Machida, Tokyo

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 pm

“Heracles-san! I-I thought you were going to call?!” Kiku spluttered after getting over the initial shock of seeing the person he was suppose to pick up from the airport at his door.

“Please come in…let me take your luggage.” He said, stepping aside to let the tall Greek into his house.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Heracles couldn’t help admiring Kiku. He was wearing a beautiful navy blue yukata which had a trailing design of silver embroidered dragonflies coming up from the bottom and across the sleeves, which he looked wonderful in - not that he didn’t always. Realising he’d been staring; Heracles rubbed the back of his neck nervously and chuckled, hoping Kiku hadn’t noticed.

“Ah...I’m sorry about that. I wanted to surprise you...I hope I haven’t annoyed you by doing so...” He explained as he stepped past Kiku, lifting his luggage over the doorstep.

“No...it’s fine, really. If you can show me where I’ll be sleeping, I’ll drop it of there...if that’s ok...?” He asked as Kiku closed his front door.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm

He felt his cheeks heat up at the close scrutiny Heracles was putting him under, and was relieved when he stopped staring and answered him.

After closing the door, Kiku turned and smiled reassuringly.

“You have not annoyed me Heracles-san, don’t worry, but you definitely succeeded in surprising me.”

He waited patiently for Heracles to remove his shoes and put on the guest slippers, pleased that Heracles knew to do so without him asking.

“Yes of course,” Kiku replied to his other question, walking past Heracles and down the hall. “The guest room is this way.”

After a few minutes of walking down various corridors, they both arrived at a shoji-screen door.

“Here is where you will be sleeping. I hope it will be adequate.” Kiku slid the door open, revealing a sun-bathed room, with tatami mats covering the floor and a futon already unrolled and made up in the middle.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 pm

After replacing his shoes with the guest slippers, Heracles followed Kiku to the guest room, all the while looking around, fascinated by the beautiful traditional decor.

As Kiku slid the door of the guest room open, he smiled.

“Of course it’s adequate Kiku! It’s great...thanks...” Putting his bags down on the other side of the room, Heracles walked over to the opposite screen door and opened that too, to reveal a veranda which stepped out to the back garden.

“Wow...your house is gorgeous Kiku...” Heracles stood silently for a moment, taking in the breath-taking view of the obviously well-kept garden. He was sure he could see an outside bath from where he was stood as well. “Hm...Do you mind if I take a look...?” He asked, pointing in its general direction.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Watching Heracles from the guest room entrance, Kiku smiled when he saw he was pleased with the room.

“T-thank you Heracles-san…I am honoured you think so.” He couldn’t help but blush slightly at the compliment. Noticing that Heracles had slid open the veranda screen door, Kiku followed suit and crossed the room to join him.

“Yes of course, go ahead. I will go make some lunch and bring it out here so please make yourself comfortable.” He said before turning and heading back into the house.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Heracles loved it when Kiku blushed; he looked so cute with a dusting of pink across his pretty face.

When he’d disappeared into the house to make lunch, Heracles ventured out into the garden and headed across to where he could see a little gazebo with a table and chairs set beneath it. There was a massive weeping willow tree towering over it giving plenty of shade from the sun.

The garden itself looked like a painting; everything was in bloom and not a plant or flower was out of place. He could hear the delicate tinkling of the wind chime that was hung up in the veranda and the soft sound of running water coming from the spring that ran into the outside bath. It was perfect. Sitting down on one of the chairs, Heracles sighed happily, closing his eyes. He could get used to this...

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:08 pm

((Sorry for the long delay...forgive me?! XDD *hugs*))

Once he’d finished the onigiri, Kiku set them out on a plate alongside the pot of green tea he’d just made. He’d made the onigiri with a selection of different fillings; including mentaiko – which Heracles enjoyed last time if his memory served him correctly, salted salmon and ikura. Picking the tray up, Kiku made his way into the garden.

Walking down the stone path, he could see Heracles had made himself very comfortable. Placing the tray on the table, he turned to smile at the sweet sight of his friend dozing in the summer sun.

“Sorry for taking so long Heracles-san.” Kiku spoke quietly, waking Heracles gently. Whilst his friend stirred from his sleep, Kiku placed a cup of green tea in front of him and sat in the chair across the table, before helping himself to a couple of onigiri and a cup of tea of his own.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:28 pm

((*hugs* I'm a slow reply-er as well....XDD))

Slowly stirring from the pleasant nap he was having, Heracles looked up to see Kiku was now sat across the table, biting into what he was sure he had heard Kiku before call an ‘onneegearee’. Wiping the sleep from his eyes, he smiled contently before reaching across to help himself to a rice ball.

“Thanks Kiku.” Heracles said, taking a rather a large bite; they were as delicious as he remembered from his last visit. After quickly polishing off his first one, he grabbed for a second one, leant back in his chair and glanced around the surrounding garden.

“Do you…tend to the garden yourself?” He asked curiously, before commenting, “These are great by the way…” waving the remains of the second onigiri in the air in front of him, before devouring that one as well.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Kiku smiled with amusement as he watched Heracles happily devour the onigiri he’d made.

“Yes, I love to garden. I find it very therapeutic, and very satisfying to enjoy once it’s done.” He answered before taking a drink of green tea. Glancing across the garden, he smiled; he really was proud of his garden.

“You will have to use the outdoor bath tonight before you head to bed, especially as the weather is so lovely in the evening at the moment.” Kiku said whilst reaching for another onigiri before Heracles finished them all off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:42 pm