Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Rothenburg town centre

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Rothenburg town centre - Page 3 Empty Re: Rothenburg town centre

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Arthur now felt extremely guilty, even though Alfred tried to hide it, his frown was still very there. He had been offended by what he had said, and especially when he had made a nice comment. Even more worrying was how pale he was beginning to look again!

"Pretty dumb indeed!" He said with a grin, "What are you talking about anyway? What is sick? Something to do with that book?" He leaned closer to look at the book, his hand lightly grabbing Alfred's arm as he did so. "Alfred, I apologize, I think you misunderstood my comment just now. I did not mean to offend you!" He gave him a soft smile and then returned to looking at the book. A similar frown appearing on his face. He took the sphere like object out his pocket to compare the symbols. he noted that it felt warmer than usual.

"I really do not understand, what's going on? The writing, it looks the same. you agree? Do you think this means anything?

Alfred wasn't paying attention anymore though, the boy looked sickly again. His hand moved from his arm to his forehead, which he noted with alarm, was incredibly warm.

"Do you wish to leave? You don't look so well and I can always come back here later" Alfred was getting worse, and Arthur was aware of how stubborn he was, he would simply fake a smile and try to carry on. The king decided he would have to use force.

"In fact, it is not even a question. It is an order, for your own good, it is time to leave!"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Arthur apologised, truly that was enough for him. The subtle touch on his arm and the bolder one on his forehead made his heart flutter and jump. He shouldn't feel that way. It was not right, he knew. But his king was right, he was burning and nearly at the point of delirium. But the book...they needed it. And he was sure, he could endure for a little bit more.

"We need this, let's take this with us," he mumbled and held onto Arthur's sleeve subconsciously. He knew the book was relevant and essential, but he was not in a state where he could think properly.

His breathing became heavier, he had to exhale more often as there was never enough air. It was not the ultimate pleasant day of fun he had expected. He hated himself and his suddenly weak body for it, a great hero he was, a great joke. Alfred breathed out a sarcastic laugh, mocking himself.

"Sorry, I ruined your day," he said in a whisper.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:03 pm

"Listen, enough of that nonsense. you did not ruin my day. I am more concerned about you and your health. You are more important than simply having fun! My days of having fun are over anyway" He tried to laugh at that, but it was actually quite tragic.

He smiled a little as he felt Alfred grab onto his sleeve but he said nothing. He agreed that they should take the book, it looked like it could help and Alfred was in no state to be here now. They needed to head back to the inn for now. Arthur took the book to go pay, offering to help his friend if he was feeling as sick as he looked. Of course him, with his stubbornness, refused saying that he was fine. Still, Arthur glanced over every once in a while just to make sure.

After paying for the book and heading back onto the town centre, and dodging the crowd of people once again, there seemed to be a lot more people now. Early afternoon were always the busiest times for markets, while walking past a certain stall, the items on it caught Arthur's interest. He could use them to hopefully make Alfred feel a little better, he called to the stall-owner and asked for the items that he wished for. The owner was placing the items into a bag, when Arthur got distracted by his knight picking random items off the stall and pulling funny faces. Well they were potion ingredients. He payed the necessary amount and politely thanked the man, then turning his attention back to Alfred.

"Right, let's head back to the room for now, then I can get started with this stuff!". Hopefully it would work. 'Hopefully' He thought, walking in the direction on the Inn.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Walking in between the merchants, he was covering his face with his hand to hide the red colour that had spread all over his cheeks like glowing fire. Pictures of the embrace were still vivid in his head and the fact that Arthur had actually hugged back made his heart burst in joy and spread a strange heat all over his body, and he couldn't even decide whether it was a good feeling or not. It wasn't normal, he already knew. He was in love with Arthur, he'd fallen for him head over heals. And that was bad. So bad.

He was just a noble, Arthur's subordinate, and more importantly he was a guy. To feel that way and to hope that the other would return the feeling was a cosmic impossibility. Yet he couldn't stop smiling, all red and embarrassed. Alfred didn't want to cling to the illusion that he was going to stay female forever, and also he didn't want to be a woman in order to just take advantage of the benefits. He wanted to love Arthur as, well, Alfred. Indeed, falling in love with Arthur was bad. And there was no way to reset his feelings.

After a while Alfred was finally able to make the blush disappear, taking deep breaths was the secret solution. He whirled around to face Arthur. "I like blue, I want a dress in that colour," he said sweetly, "though I have no idea which one to choose. I have... no experience in that matter, naturally."

He continued walking. "But you're accustomed to pretty ladies in your court, right? So, you must have developed a good taste of, well yeah, female fashion."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:47 pm

This whole situation was about to get more awkward, especially for Alfred, maybe that was why as they were weaving through the people of the town centre he was trying to hide a horribly disguised blush. It made Arthur feel even more guilty. As they were walking towards one a few clothes shops in the town centre and Alfred commented at least what colour dress he would (He grinned a little at that), he also seemed to think that he knew anything of dresses, which he did not.

"You would be surprised how much I am unaware of women's fashions, there are always new dresses that they take interest in, always changing their minds. It is hard to take note sometimes... and having never had to wear a dress myself.." That was intended as a joke, hopefully Alfred wouldn't take offence, he still laughed though. "Sorry. I am sure we can get assistance though!"

They walked into the store and Arthur pointed out a particularly large and gaudy blue dress, laughing at Alfred's horrified expression.

"I know, I am sorry. I told you I know nothing!" Laughing again at Alfred's high pitched,very feminine yell of 'You pointed that out on purpose'. "I think this is the point where we go for assistance!" Arthur walked over to who he supposed was the shop assistant, an oldish lady with wavy brown hair wound into a neat bun and a kind smile on her face, he gave her a polite smile.

"Excuse me, my friend over there.." He pointed at Alfred who was looking at that dress still with disgust. "Needs a little assistance with picking proper attire!" The assistant looked over the now female Alfred and the too large clothing, and muttered 'your friend needs more than a little assistance sir!'. A kind smile from the woman again and a cheery 'leave it to me' and she walked off towards Alfred and pulled him over to a larger rack of dresses.

This whole entire thing was way too much confusing, Arthur paled at what other things they may have to buy. But as he watched as the shop assistant grabbed dress after dress, Alfred still looking horrified with very red cheeks (it actually looked adorable at times), Arthur knew he really should correct this as soon as possible, he also knew he owed more than an apology. He also remembered that there was a coming war to worry about, and that Alfred was in danger because of it. This really couldn't have happened at a worse time.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:30 pm

It was an ugly dress. Well it was blue, just the right colour, though it was overloaded with bows, ruffles and laces, pearls, furs and whatnot. He pulled a face in disgust. He could probably positively impress his grandma with that, though definitely not Arthur. He realised that Arthur was teasing him mercilessly and tried to protest, but was answered by the other's amused laugh. Damn king, Alfred had never seen him like that before, all humorous and open. That made him want to smile and yet it saddened him at the same time. Was that connected with him being female?

But he had no time to be bothered with Arthur any longer as he was pulled along by the strore lady. Alfred was pushed into a cabin. He blushed every time the lady was touching him, it was very uncomfortable, considering that he had always been a man moments ago. So many dresses, he lost count.

Finally the perfect dress was found. The lady eyed him like a newly finished masterpeace.
    "Now, quick. Go to your prince," she said and pushed the girl out. Alfred blushed at the sight of Arthur looking at him, suddenly he felt very much like on exhibition. He intertwined his fingers out of shyness. "Uhm..."

Alfred's dress was blue, just like he wanted it to be. It was simple, yet elegant and did not forget to put emphasis on the wearer's youth. The décolleté was not too revealing, instead it was showing off his, no...her breasts in a subtle way. A ribbon adorned her neck. The three-quarter sleeve had a silverish wide ruffled end.
    He attempted to move closer to Arthur, heaved the seam of his heavy skirt to do that. He did not come very far, because he was still unused to the the feeling of wearing a dress. He looked up with a coy expression, bit on his lower lip nervously. He played with his hair that was kind of unruly before, and now it was neatly pinned up with only one thick strand dangling playfully.

"Don't you dare mocking me," he added in a light voice.

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Alfred seemed to think that he was going to be mocking. But all Arthur could do was stare in awe at this beautiful woman in front of him, who was looking nervous with blushing cheeks. For a few moments he seemed to forget that this was still Alfred, as he admired at how well the dress indeed suited her. Simple but elegant, and adorned every part tastefully, not that he was staring of course. He wouldn't do that. He wouldn't leer at a young lady, instead he offered a kind smile.

"I am not going to mock you. It isn't a very gentlemanly thing to do, especially to someone who looks as beautiful as you. One thing I will do is pay so we may leave" So Arthur went to do just that, and truly.... Alfred was not joking at the whole expensive part. Not that it mattered, he paid and as an afterthought asked for clothing he was wearing before back, the woman gave him an odd look, but indeed returned them. Well, normal Alfred couldn't walk around in a dress. He didn't want to horrify him again.

Heading out the store, Arthur offered his hand again to his companion. "Well, my dear lady, the choice of what we do now is completely yours!"

Well, he owed this much at least.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:04 pm

It wasn't possible for him to become redder, was it? It sure felt like it, because Arthur's words, calling him "beautiful" triggered another hot wave to rush up his face. „Shit,” he mumbled. Why was Arthur so nice, making Alfred want to just pull the other closer and kiss him senseless, uncaring about the public display of affection. But alas, he wasn’t that mad…yet. Still, it didn’t stop him from staring with all his want reflected in his eyes.

To be frank, he was tired. He simply wanted to be in his bed right now, after everything that had happened to him physically and mentally. Because holy shit, that day he had experienced one of the worst pains in his life, turned into a woman with nice boobs that Arthur (that bastard) liked (<- he had taken the liberty to assume that), realised his love for a certain royalty, worn a fancy dress like a fucking princess, thought about taking questionable actions towards his love interest.

Then again, he had this feeling that told him to not waste a single second of the day. Why? Was he going to turn back into the old Alfred again? The idea itself was relieving, but would it result in Arthur’s change of attitude? That scared him a bit. Because really, the way Arthur behaved was pushing up his hopes, however, nobody could guarantee the same circumstances when he was back to normal. He shook all of his worries inwardly, he would never know without trying, right? He was, after all, the epitome of optimism. Everything was possible with Alfred.

“Arthur,” he said, “Let’s have a date.”
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:32 pm

A date? Why on earth would Alfred want a date? Had the potion really affected him that bad that he believed he was female? It was rather worrying. But just one look in those bright blues and Arthur couldn't say no. He wouldn't say no, even if this whole situation was a little out of control, he didn't seem to mind for now! The look in her eyes was hopeful, so adorable really. "If a date is what the lady wishes for, then a date it is"

A sudden thought crossed Arthur's mind, a playful grin crossing his face, he took one step ahead and turned to face Alfred. He bowed slightly and lifted his head to look his companion in the eyes, offering his hand out. "What kind of gentleman would I be, if i didn't ask you properly?"

"I would be most happy if we could go for a date this evening?.. And I do refuse to take no for an answer" What was the humour for? Arthur wished for the normal, happy Alfred back! Was that it? Shaking his head of those thoughts, he focused on the moment. "Shall we then?"

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:29 pm

"You're such a big tease, you know that?" He said with a pout. Really, Arthur should stop behaving like that, Alfred was on the verge of jumping him. Calling him a lady and all that. And why did he say yes in the first place? Did he forget that he was facing another man? Or was it possible that Arthur shared the same feelings for him? Alfred shook his head, he shouldn't let his thoughts be dominated by hopes like that.

Walking was awkward on these petite shoes and with the unpractical dress, but he somehow managed to reach Arthur. He stood there motionless for a moment, stared at Arthur's hand that was offered to him so gentlemanly. A moment of hesitation before he raised his own hand to take the other's. Alfred let out a gasp as they touched. The now-girl looked up with widened eyes. It was, as if new realisation had struck him all over again. I want you.

"Let's go then," he breathed out, sounding hoarse.

The outside world sent chills up his spine, why was it so creepy? Suddenly to have men filled with testosterone and covered with manly hair staring at him with their lustful goggle eyes was downright disgusting. It made him aggressive even. It's true, he was loving another man, but Arthur was an exception. His preferences for women were still there, thank you very much. "Keep your dick in your pants and fuck off!" He spat at another staring passerby, who reacted with shock at such words coming from such a frail looking girl.

"Seriously, what's wrong with them?" He asked Arthur. And random hulks kept coming.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 pm

"What's wrong with them? I wonder" His eyes widened a little at the question. He slowed down by a near shop window, and waited for Alfred to stop with him. "You look into that window and tell me, that you seriously do not know the answer to that question!" He said rather incredulously. Even now as he spoke, he noticed all the attention his date was getting, his eyes narrowed a little. Why exactly, he was even more protective. But if that outburst just now was anything to go by, this young lady could look after herself no problem at all, that didn't stop him from being so, so he moved a little closer. "They are only men after all, it is just instinct! Ignore them!" He rolled his eyes a little at that thought.

Right now date plans, he was a little unsure of the other was planning when the idea was suggested (really he had no idea!) "Would you like to go for something to eat first maybe? Or have you any other ideas?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 pm

He looked at his own reflection, it did not take long until his gaze wandered over to Arthur's reflection, and it lingered there. So handsome, he swooned inwardly. "Pretty indeed," he breathed out absentmindedly, though he wasn't referring to himself. Also, he had noticed the sudden closeness, Arthur had stepped closer? However, he wasn't opposed to that, not at all.

"Instinct?" He raised his brow at that. How strange, he never knew of that. Alfred turned around, gave Arthur a daring, cheeky grin. "Do you also have these kind of instincts, ....Ar-tie?" Alfred leant back against the window and observed the other with such intensity, as if there was nothing more interesting than Arthur's eyes. Well, for the moment, there really was nothing else in Alfred's world.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:11 am

"Now look who's teasing! Surely you already.... me behave like that. I think not. I certainly know how to appreciate but I would definately not.." He was pouting a little, Arthur was rather dismayed by such a suggestion. He would never leer like some of the men of this town were still doing, and some part of his mind acknowledged that Alfred DID in fact know what he had meant . He leaned against the window as well and sighed, rubbing a hand through his hair, he decided maybe changing the subject seemed the best idea as Alfred seemed to joking, he turned his head a little to suggest that they move on, but words failed a little as he saw intense blue eyes staring at him.

"So... sh-shall we carry on? I don't know about you, but I would like to get out of this town for a little while!" He had not felt this nervous in a long time. He didn't know why, the idea of walking around the more unknown land with the other seemed like a nice idea.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:18 pm

"You're funny when you're not speaking in complete sentences," Alfred made a silent rude gesture towards another gawker, who seemed to lick his lips amused, rather than backing off. The blond's eyes twitched at the public display of such, as Arthur said, instincts. He had to snort at that, it was the first where he felt sorry for the female beings in the world. However, he couldn't let his attention get distracted from Arthur for too long, so he was back to staring.

Alfred grabbed Arthur's arm before the distance between them could get any longer, for Arthur had begun to walk away. His grasp wasn't gentle and weak like that of a woman, he knew and didn't care. Let Arthur know, that he was having a date with a man. "I agree. Let's go seek for another atmosphere, you take the lead...ah, Your Majesty."

He hummed the hymn of their kingdom while walking, at all times holding onto Arthur's arm, the melody altered to fit his own liking. He should probably not let Arthur know that he had also changed the lyrics a little bit, it lacked the oath of loyalty towards the king. "Say, Artie, where are we going?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 pm

"Hmmm, I have no idea where we are going for now, let's just keep walking... and see where we end up!" They continued walking, Arthur not really shifting the grip on his arm away, the grip not really associated with a woman as they were much more delicate and light. This only served to make him remember what was really going on. The tune Al was humming made him smile and think of home, though he listened more intently when the melody changed a little. He had heard that a few times. "Are you hungry or would you prefer to just keep walking? Have a further adventure in Rothenburg?"

Now that Alfred had put that tune in his head, and the way he changed it, Arthur was rather curious. "Just out of curiosity... that tune you were humming, I know it very well, why did it sound a little different?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Alfred shrugged, not really cooperative in giving input of where they should go next. Being with Arthur was more than enough, so he thought. He tilted his head to rest on Arthur's shoulder, obviously he was feeling bold today, taking in the scent of his love. A chuckle indicated that he was quite aware of his cheesy side that was just too stubborn lately.
    Keeping up with Arthur wasn't easy, the dress didn't allow him to move freely, how could women possibly want to walk in these things by own choice?

The tune became softer and eventually came to its end. Alfred lifted his head at the sudden question. "Well," he began with a sheepish smile, "Don't you even recognize your own anthem? I...well changed the melody a bit."
    The altered lyrics were kept unmentioned, he didn't know how Arthur would react to that, and he didn't want to make himself dislikeable. After all, there was still a heart to be conquered.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm

"Well, of course I recognize the country's anthem. I just noticed the melody change and... you know, never-mind, It does not matter all that much right now!"

They were gradually walking out of the busy town centre street. Arthur had tensed a little when he felt the other lean against his shoulder, it then became a welcome warmth so he had wrapped his arm lightly around to bring Alfred closer to him. Now it seemed this only gained him glares of envy. Not that it bothered him, in fact it only made him smile more. The more they walked out of the town centre it became a quiet street of houses with pretty gardens.

"Ah, much better! I prefer quiet like this" He said, with a content sigh, then glanced over. " How are you feeling now? Besides the obvious, I don't think I have noticed you having any problem since!"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:56 pm

"No, it really doesn't," he said with a distant smile. Nothing beside Arthur mattered at the moment.

While they were walking down the streets, hooked to each other like that, he wondered whether people saw them as lovers. The thought of it didn't seem unappealing, in fact, he liked it. Arthur wrapped his arm around him and pulled him closer, Alfred couldn't stop the small gasp of surprise, least of all the furious blush that spread all over his cheeks, accompanied with heat. He eventually relaxed and enjoyed the closeness.

"I feel good...thank you," he answered with a low voice. "I'm sorry for making you go through all this, just because of my selfishness." Yes, he thought he at least owed Arthur an apology.

"Oh look, there's a nice riverbank."
    Indeed, at the end of the quiet neighbourhood crossed a river their way, marking the end of the street. Far left was a small bridge for people to cross. "Let's sit down, my feet hurt. I'm totally not used to these...shoes."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 am

Arthur laughed a little and nodded. "Alright, though why you would choose to wear such shoes is beyond me!" Noticing a bench by the riverbank, they headed in that direction. A pleasant silence was created as they sat on the bench, well Arthur thought it was pleasant anyway, on the other side of the riverbank there were fields. It was quite picturesque, what with the sun setting as well now. As always though, silence always led to thinking.

"You know, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for right? If anyone should be apologizing here, then that would be me. I dragged you away from your brother and your friends, you have been attacked, nothing has really gone right since you left that Inn with me. Now to top that all off, my supposed simple potion failed, went badly wrong even and turned you into a woman, so I am sorry putting you through all this, I hope you can forgive me!"

He felt worse as that list went on. Here was a dear friend, one who he was completely at ease with, who could easily make him laugh, one who wasn't simply trying to befriend him because he was royalty. It seemed Arthur was just bad luck for Alfred.
    How depressing.

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Alfred rolled his eyes. "The store lady gave them to me."
    Sitting down itself was an art, if you were wearing a wide dress with bustle, complex petticoat and everything else that looked like a pile of drapery. In the end he just looked like a balloon. Giving up trying he finally settled, silently watching the sun retire for the day. The sun set had always been a trigger for melancholic mood swings in him.

He listened to Arthur's words and grew angrier, the more the other said. He eventually snapped and grabbed Arthur's wrist, his grip strong, without a chance for escape. Alfred narrowed his gaze. "Don't. Stop saying these things, as if everything was your fucking fault. I had my own chance to decide, and I decided to follow you. So stop saying these things, and are you saying that these shared days and hours were all bad for you? I for my part had a good time with you," he paused for air, "Besides, this is supposed to be a date. So..."

Regret soon creeped into his consciousness and the grip loosened. He voiced a quiet apology. "Sorry, didn't mean to squeeze that hard."

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Arthur gasped a little when Alfred grabbed his wrist like that, but he knew the other was right. Way to kill a nice atmosphere Arthur, he berated himself. "Sorry, you are right of course. A date!" He sighed, and an awkward silence now took over. Alfred's words repeated in his head, they made him blush. How could he have enjoyed himself so much? Arthur didn't think he himself had been particularly interesting at all, Alfred however...

"If it means anything to you though, I have enjoyed my time with you these past few days. No one has ever made me laugh so much, and I don't think I have enjoyed myself so much, in a very long time. So thank you, very much! Oh, before I forget" He reached into his pocket, pulled out a small paper bag and handed it to the other, smiling at the pretty blonde. " I got these sweets for you, even though I refused to buy them because let's face facts they are disgusting. But I know that you liked them, so here!"

Whatever he could do to make the other smile, even if he wouldn't admit it aloud, was good enough.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Alfred smiled again and released the other completely from his grip, he added a friendly pat on the back of Arthur's hand, his touch suddenly gentle and soothing. "Cool, it's mutual then." He was almost afraid that his character might be a little bit too much of a handful. What Arthur said was of course a big deal for Alfred, and he was happy.

His eyes were big and twinkling in anticipation, the moment Arthur pulled out a paper bag and handed it to him. And there were sweets, his favourite sweets (how did Arthur know?) in so many different colours. Alfred was incredibly moved by this cute gesture, he would love to just crush Artie in a bear hug. "Dude, thank you! I love these things!" I love them almost as much as I love you.

Alfred giggled and wondered how it was possible for Arthur to not like these sweets, blasphemy. Maybe he should reconsider whether Arthur was the love of his life or not.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:18 am

Who knew, someone could get so much joy out of something so simple. "You are most welcome, I am glad you like them!". He glanced over, in time to catch his lovely date giggling. He was so used to the woman he dated liking the more expensive, beautiful gifts. This one much more special though, and deserved more than colourful sweets.

Looking out over the fields, Arthur was a little unsure of what to say now. The more the silence went on, the more he got annoyed with himself, he had took hold of Alfreds hand unknowingly. "So.." okay good start, fingers intertwining. "Tell me more about your life back home! I realized I really only know about the bad stuff. So tell me, favourite memories...anything like that?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Poor heart of Alfred was very busy today. Arthur took the initiative and held his hand. It was a scenery like real lovers; he blushed at the thought. He realised that he wanted to stay like that forever, with their hands connected. He treasured that moment. I want you all by myself. Someone, someone stop the time.
    "I like the feel of your hand. It's warm and always gentle," he said with a smile, and it did cost him courage to say those words.

"My life, huh?" He thought about it. "My family is crazy, Mattie is probably the craziest. Believe me or not, he made me cry once by telling me all my faults and flaws. I think you should take him to your basement and torture him a bit, hehehe. Mom is in love with you, dad gets all angry because of that and they bicker about it all the time. My favourite memory is...it's a secret," he chuckled.

He looked at Arthur with wide excited eyes. "And tell me about you!"

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Blushing lightly, he turned the others hand over as if to inspect it. "I love these hands. They are warm, safe and secure! They guided me back to a world I admired and was never really truly part of!" I love that no matter what, they just seem to fit He had only meant to say that quietly, but was pretty sure Alfred heard. "Oh bloody.. Sorry, that was a bit too much!" His face was now bright red, with an awkward laugh to match.

"Moving on..!" Awkward laugh slowly disappearing now "Your brother made you cry, simply by listing your flaws? I think it is a siblings job to list your flaws. Doesn't he have them? As for me, well.. I have no idea what you remember of my parents, but they were loving, wonderful people.. but rather strict when I was growing up see when people think of royalty, they think of fantastic ideas I think. Being waited on by servants, having everyone do everything for you. When really, it is endless lessons and etiquette and as I may have mentioned, getting into trouble when you sneak off into town. But it was worth it, being able to protect that kingdom and everyone in it. All of it was worth it"

There was that homesick feeling again. Though, right now in this atmosphere, it wasn't too bad. "Sorry, I ranted a bit then didn't I?!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content