Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World

Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World Empty Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Antonio yawned wide and loud enough to have a fly go into his mouth. He rolled off his couch and dragged himself over to his phone. There was a need. A need that was screaming to be satisfied. A need to hang out with his best friends, drink, and make nuisances of themselves. At least that's how he saw it.

The first one on his speed-dial was Francis. He had the phone numbers stored alphabetically. He would call Gilbert next. He pressed the Francis' number and waited for the line to pick up.

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed topic name)
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World Empty Re: Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 am

Francis was snoozing away in bed when the phone beside him rang. Scowling, he pulled the blankets over him and used all his mental willpower to make the ringing stop. The phone did not cease ringing, and he felt around for it, eventually finding it, and flipping it open without looking at who was calling.

"...Allô?" Francis muttered sleepily.

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World Empty Re: Binge Drinking, starring: Manry Men of the World

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Antonio was caught yawning again when Francis answered the line. "Hola, Francis! Wanna go out tonight? We can meet at the usual hangout."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 am

Francis blinked sleepily for a moment. "Hmm... Antonio?" Yawning, he sat up straighter. "A drink? Sure, why not. Well, I'll see you at around 7pm?"

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:56 am

"That time works for me then. See you later!" Antonio hung up the line and dialed Gilbert's number next.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:43 pm

Gilbert grumbles as he rolls over in bed to reach for his phone. With a groan he flips it open and holds it up to his ear. His voice sounds more like a drunken duck's, but it works.

"Eh? What?"

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:46 am

Antonio heard Gilbert's groggy voice and laughed. "Out drinking late last night? Hi, Gilbo! Wanna go out with me and Francis tonight?"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 am

Gilbert glanced at his clock, his eyes still swimming a bit. He reached his hand out to bring the digital numbers closer to his face.

"Heh...sounds like breakfast." With an obvious grin in his voice, he responded. "Where to?"

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am

Antonio as pleased with Gilbert's response. "We'll meet at the Ziggurat at 7PM. We'll drink, watch girls, drink some more, watch more girls, and maybe drink." He laughed at his own joke. "See ya there!"

Seven o'clock approached quickly and Antonio was waiting outside and across the street for his two friends.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am

Gilbert arrived a short while after Antonio. Spotting the dark-haired man, the albino headed straight in his direction--until he saw a woman in a very short skirt walk by. He stopped in his tracks, but resisted the urge to follow. Instead, he turned back to his friend.

With a crooked grin plastered to his face he nearly cooed. "Gonna be a good night. I can tell."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:57 am

Francis smiled flirtatiously at a pretty red head that walked passed him as he headed towards the pub. The girl winked backed at him and he laughed, before remembering that he should be meeting with his friends. Sparing her a last glance and mimicking a kiss towards her, he picked up his pace, and spotting the mop of bright silver hair headed towards it.

"Antonio! Gilbert!" Francis called out to them.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Antonio heard Gilbert's voice and seconds later, Francis' voice. He turned around and walked up to them. "Buenas noches, guys! You're both on time!" He looked behind his friend at the departing girl. "Did you see that fine young lady? He looked ready to be devoured." He put his hands on his friends' shoulders and steered them to the front entrance of the bar. "A lot of drinks are waiting inside for us, gentlemen. Let's partake of those drinks."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Gilbert allowed his friend to steer him to the entrance as he watched yet another lady walk by with an even shorter skirt--if that were even physically possible. He eyed her from the ankles up and startled at the youth on her face.

"Good God. She can't be legal." He laughed it off and turned his attention back to what was important: beer and friends. "Men, I may be in jail this time tomorrow."

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 am

Antonio looked in the direction that Gilbert was looking and noticed the ... girl. If that skirt went any higher, she'd be wearing it as a thong. Or maybe there was nothing underneath. "Gilbo, just for looking at her, we could all wind up in jail. She does look like jailbait." He stopped and bent at the waist to get a better look at her assets.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Jumping out of the taxi, Sadiq grabbed his mobile and scrolled down till his saw Antonio's number. Pressing dial, he hoped he could catch him and see if he was up for night out. He was in need of a drink but drinking alone wasn't as fun as drinking with friends.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Just as they were about to go inside, Antonio's mobile went off. The caller ID said 'Sadiq'. He pressed the phone to his ear, "Sadiq? I can't believe your timing, man! Wanna joins us for a drink? It's just Francis, Gilbert, and me so far."

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm

After a few moments, finally Antonio answered.

"Ha ha! Antonio my friend, I'm just that good! I was calling for the exact same reason! Where are you all?"

He looked around and saw various diffent alleys heading off in all directions. Sadiq could remember being he a while ago with Toni but his memory was a little hazy.

"My taxi dropped me off near the town hall...I'm I close?"

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

"We're at the Ziggurat. If you're near town hall, the pub is exactly two blocks north of town hall. I'll be waiting for you outside!" Antonio waved to the others to go inside while he walked up to the curb.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Clicking his phone shut, he made his way north. It was starting to get a bit chilly so he pulled his collar up on his shirt to keep his neck warm. Sadiq couldn't help a bit of 'sight seeing' as he checked out a group of scantly clad young ladies giggled there way passed him. Wow, they were fine....but no, he had a drink-a-thon to attend to that was more important.

Seeing a waving brunette in the distance under a street lamp alerted him that he had arrived at the right place.

"Fancy seeing meeting you here!" Sadiq shouted out as he got closer, grinning widely.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

"Sadiq, my man!" Antonio walked up to Sadiq and hugged him. "Long time no see. The others are inside." He rubbed his arms to ward off the chill. "It's getting colder every day. We need to warm up. Ready for some heavy drinking?!"

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 pm

"Tell me about it! I thought this country was suppose to be warm!?" He laughed as he followed behind Antonio. Walking into the warmth of the bar, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm always ready for drinking, you know me!" Sadiq patted him on his back and glanced around the bar to see if he could see Francis and Gilbert.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Francis was sipping his drink slowly when he heard the loud voice of a familar Turkish man. Turning around, he sees Antonio and Sadiq entering the pub. Raising his wine glass, he calls out to them.

"Antonio! Sadiq!"

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Hearing the voice before spotting him, Sadiq turned to see Francis with his wine glass in the air. Grinning widely, he waved and headed over to the table.

"Now then fella's, long time no see!!" He bellowed, grabbing Francis' free hand and shaking it. "It's good to see you Francis"

Throwing his coat onto the back of a spare seat, he stood besides the Frenchman and laughed heartily, dropping a heavy hand onto Francis' shoulder.

"Same again, friend?" He asked, motioning to the nearly empty wine glass.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Antonio called to the bartender and asked him to keep a running tab on their drinks and whatever else they would get to eat. "Grab a seat, Sadiq. You're with friends now. Order whatever you want." He grinned at his friends. It was so good to have great company around him.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Gilbert sat at the bar with his friends and promptly ordered a beer and two southern comforts old fashioned. He slid the one bourbon drink down to the Turkish man. He gulped his hearty German beer, but barely handled his more serious drink before turning to Sadiq.

"Weather just what you wanted for tonight or what?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content