Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Hallo world EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Hallo world EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Hallo world EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Hallo world EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Hallo world EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Hallo world EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Hallo world EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Hallo world EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Hallo world EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Hallo world

Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Hallo world Empty Hallo world

Post  Lukas Thomassen Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 pm

ok, soooo... hmmm, where to begin? Oh! I know! Ok, I am cosplaying as Norway on this site *you could probably tell by my user name...*. Now that you know I'm captain obvious I should also tell you I am actually NOTHING like Norway. I just really like him. Also I have this need to type random things sometimes, I'm saying that as a warning for you all.
    If any of you have been on DeviantArt and seen my profile you'd know I love the Nordics. I'm kinda new to Fandom, and I'm LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been drawing Nordic characters like crazy lately.

It's good to know I don't usually type this way, Just had coffee for the first time in my life! I tend to type with british vocabulary even though I'm not from Britain (you know like color and colour, favorite and Favourite).

Any whosey... I like History, ALOT, and Hetalia kinda of ...well... raped my perception of it for the rest of my life. I really kept weirding out my global history class the other day... They thought I was crazy *which is possible*.
    Ok, I know this may seem like I'm giving a bad first impression but, I still hope you won't think that way. Now, let's see...! If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because I like Hetalia and other animes, and my friends only know of Hetalia and aren't too crazy about it. I wanted to cosplay with them, but they hate the idea and find it embarrassing. I really have thought of Role-playing as a last resort *incase my friends absolutely won't costly with me*, But now that I've been looking at different threads and things I think it will be much more fun!

More about me... Red, Black, and Silver are my three favourite colours. I hate the taste of peaches but I loooooove the word peach. And I have this strange need to learn about a dozen different languages (probably from Hetalia, though about half of them I wanted to learn before I even heard of the show). Well that's about it... so... that's me in a nutshell~!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:19 pm