Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 Empty Re: Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:48 pm

"Well, I must say that this bed is rather comfortable, yes~" He came out from under the pillow and smiled sheepishly at Ludwig. "But I guess you're right." He stretched his legs and arms and sat up on the bed.

He looked at the blonde with an openly admiring smile. "This outfit really suits you!" he said sincerely. Eventually, he stood up and stepped closer to him. He looked the taller man in the eyes for a few moment, then he leant up towards him, held his face in hi hands and kissed him, taking Ludwig's lips between his and savoring them for a couple of seconds.

"Fine, we are ready to go now!" he declared, moving towards the door.

((We could meet with Antonio who's still in the hall waiting for the keys of his room))
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating - Page 2 Empty Re: Eridanus Hotel - 5 ***** rating

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Ludwig smiled at the compliment from the smaller man and did his best not to look surprised when hands reached up to his cheeks and pull him downwards. He didn't fight closing the distance and certainly not the kiss. He didn't know how long he would be here, but he certainly hoped he'd get to know the little chef a little better.

He had to say that he at least admired Feliciano's energy as he darted for the door. Following him, he opened it for the smaller man and let him leave first. "I am looking forward to seeing the sights," he said as he headed for the hallway and the elevator down to the lobby. "And perhaps after, if you work, I could visit you again for dinner?"

He knew he'd have to eventually try the food at other restaurants, but he had a feeling he'd be frequenting that one.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 pm

"Of course you can~ I'll reserve a table for you. Looking forward to cooking something new for you tonight!" he replied, walking happily through the corridor. He was happy to see the man again that night, although he was going to be busy - but he could surely find enough occasions to sneak away from the kitchen and keep him company.

"As for the sightseeing, don't worry, we'll get there immediately, I have a car."

He looked around, enjoying the elegant furnishing of the hotel. Even the elevator was so wide, two of its walls entirely covered in mirrors. He smiled at his reflection and waved at Ludwig's image as well. He was pretty proud of his tall and elegant date, and he started humming quietly.

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Antonio was tired and had started to get cranky. The jetlag and front desk were not helping any. He just wanted his room key, a hot bath, and his siesta. His head was resting against the back of the sofa. He was admiring the ceiling when the elevator dinged and the doors opened. He watched a small man, smartly dressed, and happy as a bride on her wedding day. He was followed by a tall and muscular blonde man. The contrast between them was great.

He sat up and watched them crossing the lobby. Antonio immediately liked the small man. He couldn't exactly say the same for the giant. He knew one of his contacts, and the man he was being partnered with, was German. He hoped his contact wasn't that tall and big. He looked like he probably lifted weights for breakfast.

And out the door they went. Antonio slumped back on the sofa to continue admiring the ceiling.

Last edited by Antonio F. Carriedo on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need to read and comprehend too.)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Ludwig glanced back at the man in the lobby. He'd been supplied with the name of his new partner for the investigation, even a description of him. And the man on the sofa resembled him just a bit.

He smiled down at Feliciano as they crossed the lobby and exited the front doors. "Would you excuse me a moment?"

He pulled out his phone and sent a text--awkwardly in English, as he rarely texted, let alone in the foreign tongue--to his would-be partner. "I wanted to make certain we were meeting at one. I am staying at the Eridanus Hotel, though I have just stepped outside to do some sightseeing with one of the locals. Considering I am new, I felt it could not hurt to learn the area."

He had seen the man looking at them as they left, so Ludwig felt he could assume if that man had been his would-be partner, he would realize who Ludwig was as he passed. "I'm sorry. I was confirming my meeting later," he apologized to Feliciano.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:25 am

Antonio was losing his battle with sleep. He'd nearly fallen asleep and with his mouth open when his mobile suddenly trilled once to announce the arrival of a text message. He got so startled that he nearly swallowed his tongue. He sat up and struggled to get the damn thing out of his pocket. "Santa madre de dios! Who could it be? I don't know..." He took a look at the screen and he didn't recognize the numbers.

He pressed the "view" button and read the message. Antonio slumped back on the couch. He didn't have a name or description for his future partner. All he knew about him was his nationality. Judging by the text he'd just received, he would bet a year's salary the blonde man he saw a few minutes ago was his future partner. Unless that was a good spy meant to draw him out. Well, Antonio figured he would find out later that day when the meeting started. At that moment he was more interested in taking a quick siesta.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Feliciano nodded. "It's alright! Always thorough, eh?" he commented, as he want his way to where he had parked his car previously. He opened the doors and jumped in.

It was a small car, a red Ford Fiesta, and the inside was full of stuff, from empty bags to old newspapers. Feliciano put the bag he was carrying in the seats behind, and threw there a couple of small boxes laying just underneath the front seat.
    "Sorry for the mess~ I did some grocery shopping the other day, and I still haven't had the time to tidy it up... I would have picked the other car, but it's too big to even hope to find a parking in the city." he apologized quickly, sitting and starting it.

He waited until Ludwig sat at his side, then went out of the parking. "Ahah, there's a bit of traffic, eh? But no worries, I've driven in worst places." he guaranteed, passing a couple of cars and stopping just in time in front of a red traffic-light.
    "So, fancy a walk in the park?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:13 am

"I do my best," Ludwig said as he looked at the car. The Type A personality n him tried not to cringe at the sight of the little red car. He should have known. Feliciano didn't exactly seem like a neat and tidy person, and Ludwig could only hope that this level of disorder was not the case in the little chef's kitchen.

He opened the car door and took a seat inside. Or at least, he took a seat inside once he slid it back as far as it would go to accommodate his legs.

They were no sooner out and driving that he had the slightest feeling that the man was perhaps a bit hazardous on the road. "Mein Gott, bitte lass mich nicht sterben heute," he whispered under his breath.

"The park sounds nice. Walking especially sounds nice."

(according to google, that means, "My God, please don't let me die today.")
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:49 am

Without wondering about what the other could have said (German, such a difficult language!), he looked out of the window. "Yeah, the weather is just perfect isn't it?" He smiled and then pressed happily the accelerator as the light went green again.
    Behind, the boxes rolled noisily from one side to another. He ignored the yellow light at the next crossroads and laughed almost amused when someone horned at him angrily. Eventually, he parked the car with no accident.

"So, here we are~" He jumped out of the car and hurried to open the door to Ludwig with a small bow. "The park isn't far from the parking, you can spot the first trees behind those roofs over there." he said pointing at the houses on the other end of the street.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Ludwig hurried out of the car and practically kissed the ground once he was out of the car. Feliciano's driving left a lot to be desired. Like safety. Though he had driven on the autobahn at home, even been known to speed in his youth, but never had he driven like this.

"I am looking forward to the park," he said, glancing over at the other man. He let his hand hang loosely at his side, so that the other could take it if he chose.

"Do you come here often? It seems like a nice place amid the city."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Feliciano glanced at the hand which was hanging loosely at Ludwig's side, and held it, dragging the man along the road in the direction of the park.

"Well, sometimes. The restaurant keeps us pretty busy." Not only the restaurant, to say the truth, but that was the official excuse for everything. "But on the free days, if my little brother doesn't have school, we often come here to have a pic nick or a walk. It's a quiet place." A safe place for Chibi not to meet strange people, but only kids of his age, and so on.

The hand he was holding was so much bigger than his own, he thought. Releasing lightly the grab, he moved his hand in order to let the other wrap his fingers around his hand. He felt a sort of ticklish sensation go through his arm and flush his cheeks slightly, as he did it.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:05 am

Ludwig grinned as he felt the smaller hand grabbing his tightly and pulling him into the park. "It looks like a nice place to bring a child. So, the restaurant keeps you that busy?" he asked as he followed the man inside, feeling the hand changing its grip, as though waiting now for Ludwig to make the next move.

He decided to take it, letting his fingers interlace with Feliciano's. This definitely felt like a real date, and he wasn't going to complain about that feeling. Just holding Feliciano's hand in a public place like two normal people on a date made him feel a tiny thrill throughout his body. There was connection and attraction. That was something.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 am

They were soon covered in the shadow of the trees. The park was almost empty, at that time of the day - a weekday's morning, the only people in the park were lonely elderlies enjoying the fresh air and some sporty people jogging over the gravel paths. Feeling Ludwig's hand and fingers around his, he leant his head on the other's shoulder.

"Well, you have to provide fresh ingredients everyday of course, and cook, and clean and tidy up... it requires a lot of time of course. But it's alright, and besides, we've a lot of loyal customers." Feliciano smiled. "The more people come, the more I have to work, but it's a pleasure for me, of course! I'm only glad that they enjoy our food~"

Then, of course, there was a part of the customers that didn't come there to enjoy the food. That was the kind of nights in which Feliciano wouldn't allow Chibi to wander in the hall alone.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Ludwig smiled as Feliciano rested his head on his shoulder. The smaller man was almost too sweet, but it was so different from what Ludwig was used to that he couldn't help it.

He noted one or two of the older people in the park looked at them disapprovingly, but Ludwig was used to that. He only hoped being seen with a man didn't make difficulties for Feliciano or his business.

"I can easily see how you get return customers. Your food is fantastic." He said with a grin.

He overheard a couple of female joggers as they passed saying how cute the two of them were together. It made him blush just a bit.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:41 pm

He simply smiled at the other's compliment, looking at the two women while they run away along the path. Pretty girls, he couldn't help thinking, but he immediately brought his attention back to the man he was walking with.

"Ahah, did you hear that... oh, you're a bit red." Feliciano noticed, and smiled delighted at the discovery. "So so, we're cute, eh?" He squeezed Ludwig's hand and after a few second he led his friend along a narrower path, and they soon arrived on the top of a small hill. Small, but pretty high.

"Pretty view from here, mh?" he pointed at the skyline of the city center that surrounded them, looking up at the blonde to see if he appreciated the view. Feliciano loved it, but right now he found himself looking rather to Ludwig and his fair skin, and his blue eyes, even bluer beneath the clear sky.

[[we should probably have opened a new thread for the park instead of posting in the hotel one. I'm just reposting this last reply with some more intro in this thread]]

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:15 pm

((Alright guys, hopefully I will pick this up where the previous Spain left off with no problems, but…Haha, well, if you have any issues feel free to tell me and hopefully I’ll learn from my mistakes o __o I think I got the timing right. I hope. Also, is Heracles going to post anytime soon or should I just…add a clerk? lol))

Antonio had planned on taking a siesta while waiting to check into the hotel, but he hadn’t really planned on being passed out on the couch near the front desk for hours. Fortunately (perhaps), the vibration and soft beep of his phone jerked him awake.

He grumbled, sleepy, and took the phone out of his pants pocket, not bothering to straighten out of his slumped position on the couch. His eyes adjusted to the screen slowly as he opened the text he’d just received, and he blinked a few times before he comprehended what he read. It was from his would-be partner again, and from what Antonio could make out he wanted to meet on Main Street then head to Interpol together.

He quickly sent a reply: “Sounds like a plan” and asked where exactly on Main Street the mystery German wanted to meet. It wasn’t until he exited messaging mode that he noticed the time.

¡Mierda!” he said under his breath, sitting up. “How long have I been asleep…? Jet lag musta been worse than I thought…haha…” He looked around uncomfortably. Thankfully no one had touched his luggage, although he did notice a few people in the lobby that turned their heads quickly when he looked up. It was a little embarrassing, he thought, and smiled sheepishly.

He glanced at his reflection in the elevator doors across from him, and noticed that he wasn’t in the most presentable condition. His already slightly curled dark brown hair was sticking up in the back like something had licked the back of his head, his dress shirt was un-tucked, his tie was loose, and his face was a little red. He smiled sardonically at himself before sighing and leaning back on the couch again.

Why was it that his days seemed to go like this, more often than not? Well, couldn’t really be helped, he supposed. ‘Twas the life of the obrero.

Affably, he admired his surroundings once again as he waited for a return text, wondering if he would have time to check in before the meeting. He supposed he could always leave his luggage with the bellman, but he’d really been looking forward to that bath…
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 am

Ludwig made sure to send one more text message to his partner as he headed to Feliciano's car. "I look forward to seeing you there."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Ludwig led Feliciano out of the restaurant. He smiled and wrapped his arm around the chef as he waved down a taxi. "I am sorry if you feel I was rushing you." He didn't mean to, but he knew that, really, he had been. It had been a long time since he had managed to find someone who interested him as much as the other man did. "I should have allowed you to stay with your brother a bit longer."

He also knew that if they were away from that restaurant, at least for a while, he could pretend he wasn't a spy as much as Feliciano's date.

When the cab finally stopped in front of the restaurant, he opened the door for Feliciano. "We can stay if you need to."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:18 pm

"Oh, don't worry. Chibi will be fine, and I'm not leaving him alone." Feliciano smiled back at Ludwig. He had spotted the rush in Ludwig's actions, earlier, but that hadn't bothered him at all. Actually, he was glad to feel that someone wished for his company so much, and that feeling was completely returned by Feliciano himself.
    "I'm sorry I had to make you wait all this time, but things can get crazy in this place."

He looked at the cab approaching, and led Ludwig towards it. "No need to stay, really!"

He opened the door and sat down, shifting to the side to leave some room for Ludwig, and waiting for him to tell the driver the address of the hotel.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Ludwig told the man the name of the hotel and put his hand on Feliciano's knee. "Still, I am sorry. It has been some time since I last went out with someone. I have to admit I am ... excited." He hoped that was the right word for it. He was, all other work aside, excited about spending time with Feliciano.

"Are you ready for me to cater to you tonight?" he asked as he gave Feliciano's knee a squeeze. He really did want to show the man a good night. He watched as the cab drove along the streets he'd flown down with Feliciano. It was nice not to feel his stomach somewhere in his throat. They were nearly there, if Ludwig remembered the buildings correctly.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Feliciano smiled softly, blushing slightly.
    "Again, you don't have to. I was eager to spend some time with you alone as well..." he admitted. "And I'm definitely ready... I guess~"
    More than ready, he was curious to take part in whatever the night ahead was planning for both of them. He had brought the wine to give the night a small push towards sensuality - although he was almost sure they would have been fine even without, but Feliciano hated being invited to someone else's place and not bringing anything.

He glanced out of the window to see the hotel, and the car stopped in front of the entrance.
    "Well, there we are~" he felt thrilled, vaguely nervous about what was going to happen and still too happy about it to care about his nervousness.

He stepped outside the cab and waited for Ludwig to reach him.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Ludwig paid the cab driver, then climbed out of the vehicle to take Feliciano's hand in his own. He knew he wanted to give the man a proper massage, to cater to him, whatever he could to make the night special for Feliciano.

He walked into the lobby, still holding Feliciano's hand. "You know that you do not need to do anything you aren't comfortable with." Ludwig had experience in this arena, but he'd heard the Italian talk about pretty girls. It struck him that quite possibly Feliciano had never been with a man before. Or that for all his flirting and easy nature he wasn't the type to take someone into his bed without knowing one another very well.

When they'd reached the elevator, he stopped and looked at Feliciano. "No pressure, mein schatz."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:23 am

Feliciano walked beside Ludwig and smiled as he heard his words.
    As they stopped in front of the elevator, he looked back to the other man.

"Don't worry for me. I tend to be very clear about what I like to do and what I don't." he replied simply. "I'm here by my own will, aren't I?" Feliciano squeezed the other man's hand reassuringly, looking at him. He wondered if the other could guess from his eyes that the list of things he would be comfortable to do with such a man was very, very long.

Feliciano's experience in that sort of things wasn't the vastest ever, but was enough to make him feel confident about what would happen if the promised massage turned into something else.

He wasn't the kind of man who would go with whoever happened to like him, at all, but he was also rather instinctive, and he liked Ludwig. Perhaps, hadn't the other been a foreigner who was going to spend in the city just a brief amount of time, things would have gone differently, more slowly. Or maybe not.
    Feliciano only knew that standing there, holding hands with Ludwig while waiting for the elevator felt good, and this led him to believe that whatever was going to happen later would feel even better.

Still smiling, he pressed the button of the elevator and as the door opened, he walked inside.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Looking into the other man's eyes, the German was almost afraid of what he saw there. Feliciano was so open, and seemed so willing. He didn't know the last time he'd been with someone like this. If he ever had been. He relished the feeling of the smaller hand in his broader ones, not to mention the feeling of having the shorter man looking at him like that.

Ludwig followed the other man into the elevator. As the doors shut on them, he placed a small kiss on Feliciano's brow. "I suppose you are here by your own will, and I am grateful for that." He let the hand that wasn't still holding on to Feliciano's lightly trace over the man's cheek.

"I owe you for that wonderful breakfast this morning," he said. "I don't think I have gotten a better wake-up call than that one." The elevator doors opened and Ludwig gently led Feliciano to his room, pulling out the key from his back pocket.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:38 pm